ZND:Vaibhavi Merchant joins in as judge

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Vaibhavi Merchant joins in as judge; Kapil Nirmal replaces KSG in ZND

16 April 2010 | 1:05pm  

Vaibhavi Merchant replaces Ganesh Hegde as judge, while Kapil Nirmal replaces Karan Singh Grover as contestant in Star Plus' Zara Nachke Dikha..

The countdown has begun, as the shoot date of Star Plus' much-awaited Zara Nachke Dikha is getting closer.

However, there have been certain changes in the contestants' line-up and the judging panel.

As reported earlier by TellyBuzz, Karan Singh Grover will not be part of Zara Nachke Dikha.

According to our source, "Replacing him will be Kapil Nirmal who is presently seen in Star Plus' Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat. Karan Singh Grover has submitted his medical reports which notify that he is not fit enough to take to the dancing stage. This prompted the channel and production house to go for a replacement".

In the jury panel, it was earlier decided that Shilpa Shetty, Arshad Warsi and Ganesh Hegde will be judging the show. However, there is a slight change to it. "Ganesh Hegde has opted out of the show for certain reasons, and it will be Vaibhavi Merchant stepping in as judge. The show will now see Shilpa Shetty, Arshad Warsi and Vaibhavi as judges", informs our source.

There was a question mark over Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal hosting the show. "The actors had date problems as a new track around them is being opened up in their show on Star One, Miley Jab Hum Tum. However, things have been worked out now and they will be hosting the show", states our source.

We sent a text message to Kapil Nirmal, but he did not respond.

We tried calling Fazila Allana of SOL for a confirmation but she asked us to talk to the channel on this.

The first episode of Zara Nachke Dikha will be shot on 19th April.
The launch of the show will be on May 1st, and will be aired every Saturday and Sunday 9 PM.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6705

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m happy that Vaibhavi is the judge, and 19th April, oh my God, its just next monday.. all the best to Karan and Kritika.
Edited by Pranii - 14 years ago
shibz thumbnail
i m confused..vaibhavi is a great dancer.. ...shit ya..!! i dun want her judgements..m affraid fo karan..Salman was fine...n y 3 judges..??
Shilpa n Salman wud b great...!

but if u r happy then i think its ok...:P
yea OMG!! i jus realised...nxt Mon...
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

yay! only 13 days till may 1st!

hmm..the judges r okay...they best b nyc =)
it's gud that it's a weekend show cuz i get to watch it in the weekends instead of school days
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW whos vaibhavi?? ALL THE BEST KARANIKA!!
shibz thumbnail
@linda:the lady in red down here is the Vaibhavi Merchant.Shez a big screen choreographer..