Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aahana86

guys chill yaar the cv's know better than this i mean it's Miley Jab Hum Tum ...not Kyun Mile The Hum Tum 😉

nope they dont split up lovebirds ..look at mayur , nups marriage was fixed with adhu right, she even agreed on the d-day, but what happened ?

she and mayu are married, so nope our SaJan will be together, they know better  than this , as they'd lose half of the fans of this show, the SaJanians, if we even get a whiff of such news, as they know

this is just as MoNaya are shooting for ZNKD & Arjun is gonna be out as we know and rati is doing some movie too, cant rem the name now , naturally they cant just show dodo, benji & Diya only, so this new guy, all the main leads are busy

and it's said even in the telly tadka bit, it may look like a love angle but isnt

may be what TB means by liking gunjan always is also that he selects her as the lead of his movie, as it's said he's casting, so Sam may get angry , with the time she's away from him after encouraging her to do the movie , once it begins

also this will be good, we've seen glimpses of a possessive jealous Gunjan in Hey shona & bench scene where Sam gave flying kisses , this will bring out a green eyed Sammy

a possessive , jealous Samrat  making sure everyone esp Neil knows Gunjan is HIS cant be bad 😉 , no matter what they show in the track .. the end will be good 😊

I totally agree with u dear.............
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAO!!! bunch of fools ... my heart goes out to amit jain ..
Edited by SAraW - 14 years ago
josh135 thumbnail
I think this guyssss is going to make Samrat super jealous.....I think he will be a very positive guy who knows that Gunjan is a very nice girl ...he will be more like a brother to her..So i guess hes going to test and tease Samrat after he comes to know they like each other.......and Samrat would think that Neil likes Gunjan and vice versa...Hehe cool track!!!
ramramramram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarthi.ramani

sherya CVs know that we won't like that but yes CVs ka koi barosa nahi hai of lets wait and watch . if they are going to turned into so called love than we can always get bomard them with our mails. 😆😆😆  i know in the end its going to be the positive one. just that i don't want this too be extended like the sheena one for months , get it over within one or two weeks max ... and i want them to share  and speak out their insecurities and clear them and no rona dhona ..

Just hope it's not a love triangle and as aarthi said we would be ready with our bashans and ready to attack with the emails, 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Now CV's already saw how dangerous these things are 😆 ðŸ˜†.

Seriously in this track i want sam to talk about how he doesn't want to lose gunjan like he lost his family. Avery emotional talk would be great 😊

anuverma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U know what .. it just struck me that mayb Gunjan will back out of the movie .. if she sees Samrat is feeling jealous, or ignored.... because for Gun , nothing matters more than Sam.. seeing this.... her sacrifice & his value in her life.... Sam may get rid of his phobia abt marriage & his feelings of being abandon by his parents... mayb this track is for this reason only ... I think we should E- mail the CV's & Suggest them to make it into a positive track .. in which Sam realizes the value of marriage & Gun & thus they show an engagement between Sam & Gun at the end of the track
Edited by anuverma - 14 years ago
shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aarrggghhh......

agn sajan track......

damn yaarrr......cant mjht cv't introduce sumthn new....

mayur par bhi dhayaan do.....

josh135 thumbnail

plz Cv's ko mails bhejke yeh track beech mein he math rukwa dena...im sick of this...give cvs some chance ..aisa lagta hai shows woh nahi hum bana rahe hai.. and it gets all hotchpotch ..soo plzzz i beg of everyoneeeeee

shakti_rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: Obsession1

ONLY want mayur track after Arjun returns !!
Dont want BDs yuck! Had enough in holi scenes:(
Please mail Cvs to dont  show Nupur running behind Neil for role in movie:(

hahahh.....trust me....cv's yahin dikhane waale hain....

hate dem 2 core nw.....

guess 4 dem sajan r da only leads....

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakti_rock

aarrggghhh......

agn sajan track......

damn yaarrr......cant mjht cv't introduce sumthn new....

mayur par bhi dhayaan do.....

plzz no Mayur V/s Sajan thing again...Sajan ki story hone  iske bad mayur ki bari bhi ayegi.. vaise bhi arjun has gone out and nupur is little busy with her movie...so plzzz not again....sajan fans ko bura lagta hai.
shakti_rock thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

plzz no Mayur V/s Sajan thing again...Sajan ki story hone  iske bad mayur ki bari bhi ayegi.. vaise bhi arjun has gone out and nupur is little busy with her movie...so plzzz not again....sajan fans ko bura lagta hai.

it s bck 2 bck....sajan track....except 4 baby track......

neways u sajan fans njoy...........u always gt dat....

dunno y mayurz r stil in dis show....

der characters hv been murdered badly...........