Episode (15th) Discussion Topic - 15/04/10

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys.. all discussions of episode 15-04-10 (Episode 15) will be discussed here. So guys, let's get started!!πŸ˜ƒ

NOTE: Written update will be provided by the weekend so be patient.

Points of Episode:
  • MahiDa Phone Convo - Mahindra missing fighting with Brinda and asks her to come back soon. 😍
  • Usmaan sir & Jugdale team up (for first & I think last time) for a particular investigation.πŸ₯³ WORTH WATCHING SCENEπŸ‘πŸ‘
  • MahiDa seperately raid at Medicam. Mahincdra in mumbai and Brinda in  Rajasthan.😍
  • Ashiwini makes arrest in curier company and investigates them seperately. Gosh.. Ashwini really scared me today with that slap.😳
  • Mahindra fights with Kartik regarding him and Brinda. Kartik is upset with him.
  • Ansari gets new house as a present from his new chinese dealer.
  • Musa tells Ansari he wants join hands once again with Ansari but he refuses.
  • Raghav is Jugdale's informer now.
  • Usmaan sir's mother's birthday and he dances with Tara there. Almost revealing everything about Ansari to Tara.
  • Brinda headed back to Mumbai.πŸ˜ƒ
Splendid episode.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It has quite many powerful scenes. Loved it to core.

The Must Watch is Usmaan-Jugdale's scene, their chemistry was spectacular... To me it's one of stand out scenes, the rare moment which will be remembered for long, I'm sure.πŸ˜ƒ For the first time I saw Jugdale softening up which was simply WOW!
I've to admit this is first time I really liked Jugdale, he was adorable today.😳YEP.. Adorable!πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ And Usmaan sir was amazing forgetting the NCB vs ANC war he being senior took the first step and it surely was the wise one.😎
I can't say more on this guys because no matter how much I'll try to describe it's less. This scene is a MUST WATCH, have to be seen and felt.

OMG.. MAHIDA SCENE!
😍😍😍 I can't thankyou enough Atul sir for giving this scene, it was really needed. From past few days I've been not really well and today was just not much better as well but this MahiDa scene just simply made me feel ALOT better.😳😳

Mahindra really helped Brinda, one thing this episode taught that no matter where MahiDa are, even if they are seperate now they are as team and will be team. Brinda was sure Mahindra will help her that's why she asked him to raid in Mumbai. Finally Usmaan sir's wish has been fulfilled. It really surprises me how much Chamba trip have changed MahiDa.. I mean so much trust. I pray their trust gets stronger and not get betrayed.😳 I'm really happy for Brinda as she finally did what she wanted to do in first episode. She was right all along and she's proven it now.πŸ‘ Hats off to you girl, I salute you.πŸ˜ƒ

Ashwini raided the curier company?😲😲 This man really needs to slow down a bit, he's going by the speed of superman.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I like his style of investigation but still the slap was..
😡😡 He even managed to scare me.😳 One thing about this guy that he's unpredictable. What he'll do next, no one knows and that makes him mysterious and which is making me more interested in him and curious about him.

Raghav with Jugdale? OK.. I should've guessed it. But seeing the precap it seems he has more plan than just this. Less of Raghav today but some powerful dialogues delivered by him.πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm so happy Ansari turned down Musa again.πŸ˜ƒ Good job Ansari.πŸ‘πŸ‘

My Mahen was chu cweeet today.
😍😍😍 He really does miss his partner and actually fought for her.😳 I couldn't stop going all awe over him.😍😍

Usmaan sir more or less blabbered everything about Ansari to Tara tonight.😲😲 I swear he was DRUNK!πŸ˜† He was drunk and just couldn't take it anymore and just took it all out. AWE. The dance, the expressions, the dialogues everything was cute. Is it the first time he asked (or he even asked her?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†) lady for dance?πŸ˜† A cute try.πŸ˜‰ 
When Tara asked Usmaan isn't it personal? and he kept quiet makes me wonder too, is it getting personal? Or was it personal all along?
Hmmmm.

Overall.. LOVED THIS EPISODE.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘ Great episode guys, do watch it.πŸ˜ƒ And MahiDa-ians cheer up.. MahiDa scene is here.❀️

Just wanted to add a bit here, tonight while watching this episode a thought came into my mind. This Ansari chase - NCB, ANC & DRI behind Ansari actually reminded me of 'Prison Break' show. If anyone of you watched the Season 4 (finale season) of this show you'll know what I mean. Like in Prison Break everyone were behind Scylla, while most of them without knowing what exactly it is and how big it is. But they knew one thing - Bring Down the Company. Some people had other motives for getting their hands on Scylla, but everyone wanted Scylla! 

It's the same with Ansari, they all want to bring him down, everyone has their own motives, issues with him so they all chasing him hoping they'll get their hands on him first. It's a deadly game, which seems it's about to get dirty, a deadly chase!

Will try to get back later, but now you guys get started on discussion.πŸ˜ƒ
Regards,
Ika😊
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapi_c thumbnail
really ika, jagdale was just adorable today.. 😳 not only because he was helping usmaan but by himself..

i never gave that a thought, yeah in PB they were all behind one target, scylla.. 😲 but on the other hand, it happens in quite a few shows too. πŸ˜›

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I missed it😭πŸ₯Ί

😭 πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί 😭πŸ₯Ί 😭πŸ₯Ί

So my essay will come by later....

The stupid dish decided to freak out then only...I mean WHY ME??????🀬

I am feeling really angry so i will stop now....
Purple310 thumbnail
Pooja there is always the repeat telecast so dont get so worked up :D And great update day dreamer (as always)!
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Rishi: I know, but still I hate missing any episode...I dunno why, I just hate it...The dish was working fine till 11, I mean everyone watched the match and all, and just as powder was going to start, it went off! I displace my family every Thursday when I watch Powder..I combat for the remote and change the channel truimphantly, but today :((
Purple310 thumbnail
Pooja, luckily there is always next week still :)
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Edited

I luvd the entire episode.............every scene of it was simply perfect!!!!!!!!starting with my essay.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

The first scene b/w MahiDa..........haila..........the phone convo was absolutely awwwwwwwwwwwwww 😍😍😍.....Brinda actually said "tum arrest karoge toh double khushi hogi"...........
and that "wapas kab aaogi"........was mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!😍😍

The sene where the entire team was discussing abt DRI and why does Ansari use only landlines was also good!!!!!!I luvd the scene where Mahendra took Brinda's side in front of Usman...........the expressions of Karthik and Usman sir were truly fab..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ansari got a new house by the Chinese...........way to go Ansari......i guess this tym he's dealing with the right ppl..........who at least won't eat his head all the tym!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.........beachra Musa...........he's stuck with wrong suppliers and wanted Ansari back.....but Ansari refused him.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ashwing is an unpredictable charcter.........kab kya karega kuch pata nhi..........Ika dat slap was really scary!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

The best scene of the entire epi according to me was Usman and Jagdale shaking hand and wrking together (for the first and last tym.......of course)..............that scene was worth applauding...............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I really liked Jagdale
in this epi........his acting n everything was superb!!!!!

Raghav as Jagdale's informer...........i luvd the way Raghav replied.........though not much of him today.....but i agree with Ika that he is really a powerful character.........

The bday celebration was awesome.........i really luv Usman's mom, she's such a sweethear!!!!😳😳😳😳......n Usman getting drunk and asking Tara fr dance!!!!!!Their dialogues were toooooooooooooooo cute.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ "u dancing","u asking"........"i am asking", "i am dancing"...........lolzz🀣🀣🀣.......plus Zia and Binnata's expressions when they saw Usman n Tara on the dance floor............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........they were truly shocked!!!!!!!!

Sry din't saw the precap!!!!!!

BTW guys, i also agree dat the scenes where all DRI,NCB & ANC are behind do remind of PB coz everyone was after scylla!!!!!!!!😊

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 14 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Am I the only one here who actually watched it?πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapi_c

really ika, jagdale was just adorable today.. 😳 not only because he was helping usmaan but by himself..

i never gave that a thought, yeah in PB they were all behind one target, scylla.. 😲 but on the other hand, it happens in quite a few shows too. πŸ˜›

Couldn't agree less on Jugdale.😳😳
Yea.. rapi.. but I donno it just reminded me of PB.😳

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The episode stared out quite well, portraying another important issue: The 'yellow journalism' of the press, which makes me think: "Can the media be relied upon?" Anyways, the next scene left me awesturck: is that really respect that I see in the eyes of a former chauvinist? Just the look on Mahindra's face when brinda was giving him an update about the raids, was priceless!!One thing I don't get: How is Usman Sir's investigative team claiming that Ansari doesn'y use cell phones when he clearly does? Is it because of the SIM cards, which he disposes of after each call?Meanwhile, it looks like DRI(Ashwin) have made a lot of progress, and left NCB licking the dirt. NCB better come up with something fast. OMG, this new partnership of Ansari with Lusu seems to be paying huge dividents for him. The guy bought him a whole buliding!!!😲Let's see how the African guy responds to this. It's a win-win situation for Ansari anyways.And looks like the Dubai gang have realized that andthe Mussa guy has asked for forgiveness. I loved how Mahindra told Usman Sir "Maaf karna Sir, lekin operation toh Brinda lead kar rahi hain".πŸ‘πŸ‘And the bad thing about is that Kartik is cynical about Mahindra's beliefs. This ANC-NCB temporary relationship looks good to me. I hope they work like this in the future also. I mean, that is exactly what these organizations are supposed to do. And what an ingenious thing they have done by just collaborating together. Awww, it was Usman Sir's mom's birthday!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³And look who's with them? Binata!!! Usman's Sir's hard work has paid off. Usman Sir was dancing but then he ruined the whole entire romantic environment by mentioning Ansari's past antics. That is the only part that I have hated in Powder, till now, I'm sorry. I felt that was absolutely unecessary. The episode ended with a foreboding, in a way. Nice episode, I felt it was good.πŸ‘