Thanks guys =).  will def update today.
-RACHNA- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
awesome story keep it up
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys here is part 3, enjoy! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU FOR READING. MUCH LOVE <3 <3

Part 3!

*Pratz and Priya walk into the crowded lecture hall, moving through the students and trying to find a seat.  Finally they find a seat and sit down.  It is their only class together, a biology course which Pratz took for fun and for Priya it was a part of her department credentials.  They both sit, and take out their book and get ready for the lecture, suddenly Pratz notices Roshan and his friends walk in.*

Priya: *noticing him as well* hmph...aaj dekho kisko time mila class aana ka...

Pratigya: *smiles shyly and looks down at her paper.*

*Roshan and his friends look for a place to sit, they notice three empty chairs in front of Pratz and Priya.  Priya sees where they are looking and looks alert, but until she can do something they already start making their way to the seats.*

Priya: *grabbing Pratz arm* chalo kahin aur-

Pratigya: *pulling arm away* bus karo Priya, you don't have to pay attention to them. We will be too busy listening to lecture anyways.

Priya: *rolling eyes* fine! par mujhe pata hai, that i will be the only one listening to lecture...

*Roshan and gang finally make it up to the seats and Roshan smiless when he sees Pratigya.*

Roshan: *whispering to Arjun* eh yeh wohi cafeteria wali hai na?

Arjun: Haan...likyan

Roshan: good. *grabs Arjun and both sit.*

*Just then professor walks in and everyone quiets down.*

Professor: Hello class, let me jump righ into it...aab sab ko tho pata hi hoga...ka is class mein, tum sab ka aagla havta midterm hai-

Roshan: *waking up from dozing* kya?! kya boli?

Shubankar: kai aagla havta-

Roshan: *slapping Shubankar's head* pata hai duffer...shit...tum ma kisi ka paas notes hain?

*Both Shub and Arjun shake their head.*

Roshan: *start thinking and then suddenly a smile comes on his face and he turns around, facing Pratz.*

*Pratz tries to avoid his eyes and pay attention to the lecture, but what could she do?  They were too mesmerizing for her to resist.*

Roshan: Pssssst...

*Pratz looks at Priya, who is paying attention to the professor and then looks at Roshan and back at Priya.*

Roshan: PSSSSST!

Priya: *notice this and gets angry* kya koi snake ho?

Roshan: *confused* kya?

Priya: Snake....yeh pssss kya hai?

Roshan: Eh missy, tum itni attitude kyun dikhathi ho, main tumse nahin psss psss kar raha, par isa kar raha hun.

Priya: eh hello, psss psss class ke baad kar lehna.

Roshan: Nahin mujhe aabhi karna hai...PSSS PSSSS PSSSSSSS!

Priya: Pagal hai kya?!

Pratigya: Priya! *Priya looks at Pratz her gives her a 'stop it' look.*

Roshan: Hmph thank you...actually na *looks at Pratigya straight in the eyes* miss gorgeous agar tum mujhe aapna class ka notes-

Priya: wah wah wah! Kabhi class main aatha nahin ho, aur aaj notes chahiya tume.  Pratz, just ignore him!

Roshan: Eh hello loudspeaker, tumari friend khud nahin answer kar sakti kya?!

Priya: Don't call me a loudspeaker!

Pratigya: *getting frustrated* Bus! Tumhe notes chahiya na...here. *Pulls out the class notes
out of her bag, she had from previous classes and hands them to him.*

Priya: *in shock* eh hello?! pagal ho gaayi hai tu?! what the hell are you going to study off of??

Roshan: Main yeh copy kar ke, aaj hi wapaas mor dun ga.

Pratigya: Thanks *smiling at Roshan.*

*Roshan smiles back at her and they keep looking into each other eyes. Pratigya finally looks away at an angry Priya, who shakes her head in dismay and begins writing again.*

*The class ends and Roshan and his friends get up, he look at Pratigya and winks.  She smiles shyly and can barely contain her happiness. As he leaves, she breaks out in to a huge smile.*

Priya: *looking at her angrily*

Pratz: Kya hua Priya, i was just helping a classmate.

Priya: Yes yes, world's biggest humanitarian...and idiot! *storms out.*

*Pratigya is too lost in her thoughts to care.*

LATER ON:

*Pratigya is searching for Priya in the school courtyard and finds her reading under a tree, she goes up to her.*

Pratz: Kya mera bina hi parai shuru kar li?

Priya: Pratz...if you don't mind *holds up book to show she is studying and goes back to studying.*

Pratz: Priya, come on lets just cover what I know from memory for biology.

Priya: No its okay, I found a study partner.

Pratz: *confused* acha? mera siva tumara study partner aur kaun ho sakta hai?

Priya: *smiling* actually hai koi...excuse me. *gets up and leaves.*

*Pratz sighs and shakes her head.  Priya always did this when she was mad, made Pratz feel like she was nothing important to her.*

LATER ON NEAR THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY:

*Pratz is walking down the hall and sees Arushi, who is carrying around 10 roses.*

Arushi: Lokh samaj tha nahi, single and not looking!

Pratz: gosh Arushi, tum is baat ko bi nahin appreciate kar sakti ka tumara kitna chahna wala hain.

Arushi: whatever *throws the roses in a garbage can

*As the are walking, Pratz sees Roshan standing with a bunch of girls and laughing.  She tells Arushi to wait as she goes to talk to him. Arushi is confused to say the least...as this is Roshan, only the university's hunk.  Arushi's mouth hangs open.*

Pratz: *going up to Roshan.* Roshan...Roshan...woh mera notes.

*Roshan stops flirting with a girl and looks up at her.*

Roshan: uh...woh notes...

*The girls start giggling and Roshan quites them down.*

Roshan: Notes actually, by mistake...se ko gaya.

*The girls start giggling even more and some of them say 'behenji' to Pratz and burst out laughing.  Pratigya is hurt by this comment but chooses to ignore it.  She turns to Roshan again.*

Pratigya: Roshan please, maazak band karo...woh mera biology ke pura saal ke notes tha.
Roshan: Maazak nahin, seriously mera paas nahin hai.

*Pratigya looks up and Roshan her eyes welling up with tears and she realizes he is being serious.  She starts moving back in disbelief, with Roshan giving her a mixed expression of sadness and apathy, like he really didn't care.  She keeps moving back and without realizing
she trips on the step and begins to fall, Arushi is shocked.*

*She falls, hitting something, which goes flying in the air and then liquid coming splashing on to her face, clothes, everything, some type of blue liquid is covering her.  She can hear the girls laughing and she looks to her side, to see a man's leg and shoes standing beside her.*

Man: IDIOT LARKHI! MERA PURA EXPERIMENT KHARAB KAR DIYA!

END:
SORRY IT WAS SHORT. WILL UPDATE ASAP!
Edited by CanadianAddict - 14 years ago
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yey, glad that you continued!! I'm gonna go read it now =)
shruthiR thumbnail
Oh poor Pratigya!! I feel bad for.BTW nice chp 😊
serialmaniac thumbnail
u know wat i think d guy whose experiment she spoilt is krishna!!!
CanadianAddict thumbnail

hehe @serialmaniac.

thanks for reading guys, i have exams coming up but i will try to update as soon as possible.

And you will all meet your Krishna soon enough, just get used to him being a little different ;)

Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wow amazing :)

So let me guess, the guy Pratigya bumped into is Krishna.
Aww *hopes*
Please continue soon.
CanadianAddict thumbnail

**Hey guys here is the start of Part 4! I will continue it soon. ENJOY!!**

Pratigya didn't know what to do in all the confusion, so she started by rubbing the blue liquid out of her eyes.  The world seemed still around her, everyone waiting to see what would be her next move.  For a minute she didn't budge, but then she slowly got herself up, the substance was a little slippery and sticky and so she almost fell back down again, until Arushi came to help her up.

"Ab mera yeh experiment ka kya hoga?! Stupid larkhi!

Pratigya turned around to face a boy holding a tray with the remenents of his experiment.  She didn't dare look at his face, she was way too embarassed.  She then slowly heightened her eyes to his level.  He was a a very handsome boy, with beautiful facial structure and a five o' clock after shadow.  He had large glasses though, that covered his expressive, deep set eyes.  His hair was gelled to his head, like some proper english school boys.  He kept looking at her, as if waiting for an explanation.

"Sorry," said Pratigya, the only word managing to escape her lips.

"Sorry, mera is project ka...iska kya hoga? You know this was my project for my masters thesis? Pata hai? Aab-"

"Eh yaar kyun itna garam ho raha hai," said Roshan as he came up and stood beside Pratigya.

"Oh you stupid undergraduates, tum kya samjo ga," the boy replied.

"Tho samjao na," Roshan said smirking.

The boy just shot a look at Roshan and began to pick up the pieces of his experiment.  Suddenly one of the girls called Roshan's name and without taking another look back he went towards her and began walking away.  Pratigya didn't notice Roshan apathy to the whole situation and was sympathetically looking at the boy as he picked up the pieces of his experiment.  Suddenly she felt like the biggest idiot alive, she was just standing there watching him.  She gave Arushi beside her a saddened look, biting her bottom lip.

Arushi who was still in shock whispered "I'll tell Aadarsh bhaiya to wait for you," she said as she glanced once more at the boy, then at Pratigya and walked away.  Pratigya bent down and began picking up the pieces of glass.  The boy looked at her and suddenly stood up.

"Theres no use, i wont be able to put it together again."

"Dekho, I am extremely sorry, maina jaan buj ke-"

"Par it still doesnt put my project back together does it?" the boy asked, obviously a rhetorical question.

"I'm sorry," Pratigya said looking down at the ground.

All of a sudden she couldnt help it and she felt them coming on, hot tears begin coming down her cheek and she began to cry.  The boy was suddnenly perplexed and gave a mixed expression of confusion and disgust.  He couldn't bear seeing someone become so weak over something so trivial, although he did realize he had made the issue larger than it was. 

"Rona band karo," he said, almost commanding her to stop.  But Pratz continued, crying and whispering sorry over and over again. "Aara, maina kaha na its okay," he finally said.

"Tumne kab kaha, tumne abhi kaha its okay," she replied through thick sobs.

"Okay fine, its okay, its fine," said the boy, just wanting to shut her up.

Pratigya, cried for a couple of more minutes, in which the boy had decided at least three times to just walk away.  Finally she finished up, wiping the last bit of tears from her eyes.

"By the way, yeh chemical, its not acidic, but it may harden, so I suggest you take a bath as soon as you get home," the boy said.

Pratigya just stared at him, she didn't know what else to say.  "Okay," she finally piped up.

"Acha then, bye" the boy said as he began to walk away.

"Suno," Pratigya said to stop him.  He turned around, once again giving that confused expression, she could tell he was becoming impatient.

"Look I realize you will have to do you masters project again, and main tho sirf ek undergraduate hun, and I don't know detailed chemistry, but please let me reconstruct this project with you, I will help you with even the most menial task..vaada."

The boy looked at her up and down, covered with blue chemical, sticking to her hair and harden there, clothes and arms and face.  She looked like the whole chemistry lab had blown up on her, not a candidate he would have likely chosen to assist him in anything.  He was about to say no, when he looked at her lip beginning to quiver again.  He couldn't quite make out her expression, because there was way too much liquid on her face, but he was afraid she may start crying again.

"Okay teek hai, kaal lab mein mujhe mil lena," he finally answered.  Her face broke into a wide smile.

"Thank you so much," she said coming up to him.  He stepped back, half afraid she may have just hugged him.

"No problem," he replied.

"Aapka nam?" she asked.  At first he was confused by this question, wondering if she may show up at his house with an apology notice or something but then he realized she probably asked because she woudld be helping him anyways.

"Krishna," he replied, still a bit suspicious.

"Krishna, I'm Pratigya," she said, extending her hand.  He looked at and was reluctant to touch it, considering it was covered in hardening liquid.

She kept looking at him, so he shook it and quickly let go.  She smiled once more and walked away, he stood there shaking the liquid off his hands, accompanying the act with an expression of disgust.

Guys sorry, a short part, but to be continued, probably tonight...
:)

Edited by CanadianAddict - 14 years ago