Update 15th April- Psycho Teepri!!

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Teepri has become psycho and acts as if she is the beendini, massa and co and pretend to call maakhan and bringing tea for massa, being massa etc in the odd time of night😕 Anandi who comes down see some shadow (Why is anandi always comes down for water, cant she keep somein her room for the night😡) and Sumitra comes after and anandi says she saw someone there and sumitra brushes it off
Anandi gets uip in the moring and forgets where she is. MAsterji comes in the morning and says Jagya had a fight in school Jagya says he hit someone for calling Anandi pagal👏 Anandi comes down calling for maa-bapu and see masterji and asks him who he is😕

PRECAP: Teepri talking to Bhairon picture and says she is back to him and tels Smitra picture to get ready to go out of the haveli and shocked to see Anandi listeningt to her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Baap re .. this current track is so silly... she is walking around the house talking out her plans aloud and nobody cares...Also this sumitra's character is so dormant... she never feels or has a opinion of anything.. really they should portray her more realistic and stronger.
guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree Sumitra's character does not want to think real..this is getting irritating by day.......even I wonder she says all these things for Bhairon aloud how come no one ever ever lister to her...this sounds funny and  sooo unrealistic..!!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well,anandi's drinking too much water 🤣 and teepri is getting crazier day by day -today sitting on the jhoola it almost felt like teepri was going to break into a song and dance routine 🤪 like vidya balan in bhool -bhulaiya==TOTALLY PSYCHO 😡 Edited by pjyo - 14 years ago
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In all the serials they will show the vamps/villains making their plans out aloud.. even in the temple teepri we was praying out loud!!
Also how come anandi is always there at the right time and the right place.... but sumitra is never around... anyways sumitra and gehna are always in kitchen or dinning room i have never seen them anywhere else!

I appreciated BV for their realistic approach .. but then they too are disappointing...

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a ton Uma! 👍🏼

I loved the title of your update: PSYCHO TEEPRI ...suits her character flawlessly 🤣

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gauri22

Thanks a ton Uma! 👍🏼

I loved the title of your update: PSYCHO TEEPRI ...suits her character flawlessly 🤣

😆Whatelse can I post for the over the top psycho finished the epi in less than five minutes..

Salam to all who watch it live on TV in India.. atleast we can press the FF button.. This is for the viewers in India🤗👏
tvcouchchips thumbnail
what a performance teepri gave on the jhoola post showing the psycho side of her character.. and if teepri is coming across as psycho, she is supposed to be that... coz she is negative
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

😆Whatelse can I post for the over the top psychofinished the epi in less than five minutes..

Salam to all who watch it live on TV in India.. atleast we can press the FF button.. This is for the viewers in India🤗👏

Haa ! this is indeed an assault on the sensibilities of us loyal vewers 🤢 as we are stuck without the FF button,we do deserve a medal for enduring torture-Param veer chakra.. 😉 😆
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW

the story not moving forward

teepri is become so physco that I am getting a sickness feeling watching her

the background  music when she is around is more of a ghost 🤣