Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
heyy
lol at least someone said hi 😆😆😆

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~Heyo!!!!
Congrats on the 50th that is a huge achievement.
I just wanted to say Thanks to each and every one of you for making this so special. I came onto the AT one day sometime in mid Feb, and have never left. The people I talk to here everyday have an impact on me. Now that impact may be small or large, but it is so special to have all of you there for me. We talk about SR, we talk about JeRan. We talk about Challiya's and we talk about the beauty of second chances. But more importantly we support each other. We make each other laugh. We sometimes annoy each other to no end. But we are always there for each other. So to, Zainy, Jotty, Fary, Lennie, Buffy, Ali, Niki, Ramsha, Mona, Aishu,  Ramy, Miles, Sabina,V, Salz, Sidra, Sajni, Princess1, Riz_Armaan, KaSu4life, Norzar, Jenny, and countless others; Thank you.
But specially and specifically, I would just like to thank Poco, for introducing me to the AT and making me love SR with her amazing posts, and being so unconditionally nice to me. And last but not least Shruti. She puts so much time into the AT, makes me laugh so so hard, and is my PM buddy.
Love you all 🤗
Jaan

Edited by Jaan730 - 14 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG THIS is so beautifully crazily awesome
PROUD TO BE A SIDDHIMAHOLIC 😳
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to all for GOLDEN SR/Jeran  THREAD 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Wow Shru di...main page is rocking as always !!

I am so happy to be part of this SR/Jeran AT and connect with wonderful people !!😳

Shru di.....wow VM is rocking and please include KW audio interview + Khushi's chat transcript in the main page as well....and also fantastic creation from SR goodie shop thread as well...!!

Love you all ....SR/Jeranians rock!!
Credit goes to AT opener and all the wonders from different world connecting via IF with brilliant post and messages !! love you all...!!😃
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

heyy
lol at least someone said hi 😆😆😆

it's just people are busy celebrating 50th AT 😆😆😆😆

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan730

~Heyo!!!!
Congrats on the 50th that is a huge achievement.
I just wanted to say Thanks to each and every one of you for making this so special. I came onto the AT one day sometime in mid Feb, and have never left. The people I talk to here everyday have an impact on me. Now that impact may be small or large, but it is so special to have all of you there for me. We talk about SR, we talk about JeRan. We talk about Challiya's and we talk about the beauty of second chances. But more importantly we support each other. We make each other laugh. We sometimes annoy each other to no end. But we are always there for each other. So to, Zainy, Jotty, Fary, Lennie, Buffy, Ali, Niki, Ramsha, Mona, Aishu,  Ramy, Miles, Sabina,V, Sidra, Sajni, Princess1, Riz_Armaan, KaSu4life, Norzar, Jenny, and countless others; Thank you.
But specially and specifically, I would just like to thank Poco, for introducing me to the AT and making me love SR with her amazing posts, and being so unconditionally nice to me. And last but not least Shruti. She puts so much time into the AT, makes me laugh so so hard, and is my PM buddy.
Love you all 🤗
Jaan

Awwwwwww Jaany🤗🤗🤗🤗 word to everything you said~!
I don't think i would  have loved SR/JeRan had it not been you all and this wonderful AT!....our Posh Palace!
🤗🤗🤗🤗
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup poco rocks..and she has hit it out of the ball park with these twitter facebook messages
lmao
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

@All - im Aaisma .. u can call me Aaisu ... 

Hi
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cant believe in over 3 months we have reached 50 woohoo👏