Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_love_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: i_clueless

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Papa ki PUPPET hoon main rofls</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">She's seriously gone nuts now</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess its good bye dmg once and for all</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">If i'll watch i'll watch KSG's scenes and maybe Yuna</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Get KSG out of the show now</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">I can't see him being used for TRPs anymore</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Killllllll Armaan!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!</font>

Don't Kill him...just send him away or i don't know..its gotta be AR forever at the end...WHATEVER HAPPENS...
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ummm im kinda confused here

do yu disrespect yur parents aswell that yu expect riddima to do the same . woooow
i_love_KSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: doukno

@i_Ksg-----I liked one ofur posts by mistake................I apologise..............

no worries dude...
i_love_KSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: caprigurl

Riddhima has turned from the most realistic Indian girl on TV to the most Weak , Dependant, spineless character in TV ryt now. I think even the little girl in Baalika Vadhu showed more guts than her!

But i have hope she migh just get her guts back by seeing how much love she is missing out, by seeing how much she has lost by staying away from Armaan, she myt just surprise us all By one day putting her foot down, cos Flip Flops are her forte!

i agree its so bad the way she behaves...jeez...like 2 years just evaporated into thin air...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
All discussions regarding  Riddhima signing divorce papers and Shashank's return carry out in the sticky thread.

Divorce Papers, Shashank Back:Discuss Here ONLY

Topic Closed