Papa ki PUPPET hu main....main...main...main....

Posted: 13 years ago
When will it ever dawn on this woman that SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE???

i mean when has she ever fought for her self other than the whole "Prove your love..." thing she did...

RIDHIMMA WAKE UP GIRL!!!

doesn't she realize...her Father is the reason for all problems???

6 months...6 months of Drama...i mean i know in telly-land Six months is 2 episodes and 1/10 years is like one weekend...but still please....6 months of more Drama...

n whats my Armaan gonna do in all this....this is so frustrating, heart-breaking and irritating...guess its bye-bye DMG once again....

aggghhh...Shanky... 😡 😡 😡

- Pearl❤️Edited by i_love_KSG - 13 years ago
I was thinking the same, wth is Armaan meant to do?
Its ridiculous, we want AR!!!
what do u think am crying for....i mean really...its ridiculous...she needs to for once REBEL...
🤣

As always she can never make decisions for herself 😊 This past month of this 'triangle' has been a torture, how the hell do we handle another 6 months? 😳
Originally posted by *Reemz*

🤣

As always she can never make decisions for herself 😊 This past month of this 'triangle' has been a torture, how the hell do we handle another 6 months? 😳

temme abt it...i guess its good-bye time...
same here i dont think i can watch this crap anymore they alwasy play with our feelings disgusting
ridhima cant be independent anytime
decide to marry society and dad pressure now stay with sid also father told her
cant she is so independent to take her own decision😭

Riddhima has become insane...she is only getting worse everyday...she is sooo getting on my nerves...confused,indecisive lady
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

<font color="#ff0000">same here i dont think i can watch this crap anymore they alwasy play with our feelings disgusting</font>
<font color="#ff0000">ridhima cant be independent anytime</font>

<font color="#ff0000">decide to marry society and dad pressure now stay with sid also father told her</font>

<font color="#ff0000">cant she is so independent to take her own decision😭</font>

you know whats frustrating is not the fact that Shanky is making her stay...the point that she's gonna stay and shake her head like a nandi-bel...

trust me i'll only be waiting for the precap section in the written updates...
Originally posted by Vishluvsammy

Riddhima has become insane...she is only getting worse everyday...she is sooo getting on my nerves...confused,indecisive lady

tell me about it..what a horribly wrong example...
riddhima is known to blame everyone but her own father
as the article says she's going to be nagry with both sid and armaan
god knows what for
when they are with her-she's angry and crying
when they take the decision to go away- she's angry and crying
when with her father-i'll do whatever you say