Stop calling/referring Dev as negative

stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
(Please don't take any offense and with all due respect to everyone's comments/posts and feelings...)

I really come here to discuss and share my own views about the show Geet and about D&G's beautiful chemistry. But unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to continue being here if everyone keeps calling Dev a negative character. We're all putting our comments based on some old articles/news ignoring the latest ones where it says Abhinav is the main lead. I'm sadden even after reading these posts everyone is still calling dev negative when he hasn't turn to it yet.:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376870
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376799
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1376073

Why is everyone calling him negative in every posts/threads?...but dev hasn't turn into it yet. I can admit and accept the reality but I won't unless the thing actually happens and what I know Dev is still the good guy. According to Abhinav, Dev has some gray shades but that doesn't mean dev is completely negative

I beg my apology if I'v hurt anyone with this post...maybe I'm too silly sometimes...but I'm requesting everyone to not to call Dev negative now till he truly turns to it (which I hope not)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divineplan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
true, dev is grey...NT n sasha r black.
raym1 thumbnail
dont like dev at alll....he cheated her😑
Edited by raym1 - 13 years ago
Suman786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dev has grey shades and ill be honest im a Maneet fan and as for Dev after what he did to Geet i dont really blame anyone for hating him, he ruined her life and if someone did that who wasnt in a drama serial wouldnt be said to have grey shades they would call him evil and thats what people say abou Dev, i didnt mean to offend you or anyone who is a Dev fan and if i did my apoligies.
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dev has greay shades.... but I like him!!
Dev-Maan brother interactions are awsome....
He has a good sense of humour.. Love the way he teases Maan
He is very chaloo the way he mananified Daadi
Above all looks like he really love Naintara....

I wish he is shown as supportive and guilty towards Geet and Naintara become full negative character!!!
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sweety,it's all natural for us to hate him or call him negative. 😊 what he did to geet is certainly not good. agreed he has grey shades but the sort of a guy he is, like a total pervert, when he walked into the office. like it's natural for everybody to hate him. don't take it to your heart. we're not offendiing abhinav, he's a great actor 😊 but dev has grey shades, and if you don't call it negative, wat will u call it?
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg!..i missed you!
See its still early to say that whether dev is a complete black character or not coz his character has not been explored yet...As of now we have seen some grey shades in Dev..but what do you expect from us?..Dev betrayed geet right!..so you dont expect that we'l say goody stuff abt him .Wen the truth will come out i dont see dev playing all saint and realising his mistake......i wonder if you had been posting this had gurmeet played dev and abhinav was maan!
Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is this serious : they cheated Geet in the most fowl and ignolble way possible to geet, she's been falsely married and she's preggers...

what more than you want...

and to say he is gray is because many are just plain excusing him, looking to redeem him in the end.... but let,s loook at the facts, the plain truth..!!!!!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think we'll have to excuse the TM...this topic was created only in the 2nd week of the show so maybe she felt that Dev wasn't negative then....
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wich article says Abhinav is d main lead???