Krishna's fore showing:-)

AWasif-26 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hello guys well after watching today's epi i just noticed one thing & that is poor krish's fore showing 😭 1 is education prob & the other if he do something good for prats then he shows at the same time like "dekho me ne ye acha kaam kia hai tumhare lie to me bura kaisay ho sakta hon." πŸ˜†

by doing this he loses his charm of doing a good work 🀣 for prats so he have to control his habit of fore show agar number bnane han to uss lecturer ms prats k samne 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah true love is not boastful. he is acting like he is doing favors on her. boy is got a lot to learn.
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwwwww yeshhhhhh he does...dats y i say hes a cutee shweett pure ture loyal eternal lober....n he says wateva is in his heart
aisa lober chirag leker dhundney se b na mileyy which she got ghar baithey hue n luk wat kinda behaviour she has wit him..jannuuu kuchh b nae kehta hes a shweetheartttttttttttt..i hate prats 4 doin tis wit him
theekk se baaat tu kerlooo yarrr..atleast smile while lukin at him..ufff hudddd haiii prats b naa:@:(:@
AWasif-26 thumbnail
itne pyar krne wale hubby k samne itni nakchari or serious wife Uuuh kuch match nahi banta πŸ˜†
AWasif-26 thumbnail
kun be koi match bnta hai ka 🀣
imsocool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bhai buhat match banta hai!! Aap fikar naa karain.everything is under control!!:p
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AWasif-26

hello guys well after watching today's epi i just noticed one thing & that is poor krish's fore showing 😭 1 is education prob & the other if he do something good for prats then he shows at the same time like "dekho me ne ye acha kaam kia hai tumhare lie to me bura kaisay ho sakta hon." πŸ˜†

by doing this he loses his charm of doing a good work 🀣 for prats so he have to control his habit of fore show agar number bnane han to uss lecturer ms prats k samne 😍

I know, Krishna should control his self appraisal sessions! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
It was hilarious the way he was telling her - hum achcha aadmi hain! πŸ˜†
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

I know, Krishna should control his self appraisal sessions! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
It was hilarious the way he was telling her - hum achcha aadmi hain! πŸ˜†

omg I know! I was sitting there yelling at my tv. I was like...stupid Krishna, ruined a good thing. He was talking like he was calling in a favour...πŸ˜†..god...behooda..! haha
I think Guruji needs to make another appearance and advise Baba that one doesn't call in their brownie points....it just doesn't work that wayy....geez
I wanted to shake him...lol, sooo clueless he is
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charishma

omg I know! I was sitting there yelling at my tv. I was like...stupid Krishna, ruined a good thing. He was talking like he was calling in a favour...πŸ˜†..god...behooda..! haha
I think Guruji needs to make another appearance and advise Baba that one doesn't call in their brownie points....it just doesn't work that wayy....geez
I wanted to shake him...lol, sooo clueless he is

Krishna is so inncoent yaar! Uski ye harkate kabhi kabhi bahut acchi lagti hain πŸ˜ƒ and sometimes I wanna say - abe dhakkan kya kar raha hai! πŸ˜†
And I would love to have another loveguru session in the show! Varun should come at least once more and give some more gyaan to Krishna! He needs constant doses of love-gyaan! πŸ˜‰

Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Krishna is so inncoent yaar! Uski ye harkate kabhi kabhi bahut acchi lagti hain πŸ˜ƒ and sometimes I wanna say - abe dhakkan kya kar raha hai! πŸ˜†
And I would love to have another loveguru session in the show! Varun should come at least once more and give some more gyaan to Krishna! He needs constant doses of love-gyaan! πŸ˜‰

"abe dhadkkan kya har raha hai!" Reallyy?? lol...luvvv it!  I must admitt  it was charming in a funny sort of way. The look on Pratigya's face was bhadia...she was like, "are you kidding me?"
But god...he can be sooo exasperating!....he needs a tiny little guruji that sits on his shoulder and constantly advises him on everything...otherwise he ruins everything!! I almost has a heart attack when he started braggging about what a good man he is...hahahaha
Yeh Baba ke kya kare??? I just don't know how our Pratigya will deal with him janam janam ke liya...poor thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†