new guy to be introduced opposite rukmi

Mystique_exotic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I read an interview given by jaya binju in which she said that the creatives are planning to rope in a guy opposite rukmi....hope that happens...Its boring to go on seeing rukmi suffer at the hands of ranveer and the other haveli people....and it is extremely irritating to see ranveer-rasal together  and poor rukmi feeling sad when she sees them so....maybe the new guy's entry will make ranveer realise rukmi's importance in his life and he'll start loving her like before 😊

Edited by natalie_rose - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The new guy is a good idea but you see today's epi? well it seems that according to Ranveer and Rukmi's kundli - his life depends on Rukmi's sindoor - if she ever removes it his life will be in danger or some such thing .... I LOVED IT..serves him right - now he is stuck with her he cannot remove her from his life .... he he he
Jessica4ever thumbnail
Wat the heck.. new guys for Rukmini.. i wanted Ranbir to realise his mistakes and beg for Rukimini to come back to his life after he would find out the truth.. BUT Again he does not deserve Rukmini at all..

THIS story is too dragging.. Hope they can change it a bit ..
glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey do u kno when this new guy might show up...right now its hella boring seein rukmini keep on crying...i wanna see the new guy soon!!
Highfunda thumbnail

Originally posted by: natalie_rose

I read an interview given by jaya binju in which she said that the creatives are planning to rope in a guy opposite rukmi....hope that happens...Its boring to go on seeing rukmi suffer at the hands of ranveer and the other haveli people....and it is extremely irritating to see ranveer-rasal together  and poor rukmi feeling sad when she sees them so....maybe the new guy's entry will make ranveer realise rukmi's importance in his life and he'll start loving her like before 😊

I agree, I am already hating Ranvir and it does not make sense why should Rukmee suffer.  Why cannot Rasal explain everything to her husband cum jiju, only just because she is having a nice time herself.