Need Help from other members!!!

zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
During the channel strike period in  late 2008, there was an episode b/w 5th nov. & 1st dec,  in which (on the marriage night)  Vicky, without knowing that he's married to Jasmeet, confesses to Jugni that he loves a girl named Jasmeet in London. On the other hand Jatinder (by mistake) drinks that "khandani doodh" which was specially prepared for Vicky. Gurpal sense this as an oppurtunity and tells that it is an "apshagun" and it can be broken only if Jugni uproots those jimikands and vicky plucks 7 mangoes. Till then both jatinder n Vicky can't see their wifes.

I searched a lot in the internet but I couldn't find that episode. If someone knows the link or has that episode then please upload it in reply to this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TvSerier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: zak_ris

During the channel strike period in  late 2008, there was an episode b/w 5th nov. & 1st dec,  in which (on the marriage night)  Vicky, without knowing that he's married to Jasmeet, confesses to Jugni that he loves a girl named Jasmeet in London. On the other hand Jatinder (by mistake) drinks that "khandani doodh" which was specially prepared for Vicky. Gurpal sense this as an oppurtunity and tells that it is an "apshagun" and it can be broken only if Jugni uproots those jimikands and vicky plucks 7 mangoes. Till then both jatinder n Vicky can't see their wifes.

I searched a lot in the internet but I couldn't find that episode. If someone knows the link or has that episode then please upload it in reply to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUaahQIvfZc  <-- do you mean this episode??