taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
🀣 anu......you and your alekh..........lol
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bani, here are few questions for you....Paresh Rawal style... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

1. Do you have tv in your house? Which brand do you have and Why? Which brand tv you don't have? Name all the brands possible that you don't have in your house? Explain in detail why you don't have those brands?

2. Did you watch Bidaai today? WHy did you watch Bidaai? WHich shows you didn't watch today? Explain in detail, why you didn't watch any other shows?

3. What do you like to wear? Jeans or Kurtas? Whichever you pick, explain why you like it, and also explain why you don't like the other choice...if you like both...than name the things you DON'T like to wear and why..Give three examples that will clarify your point.

4. List how many total forums are in IF. List names of moderaotrs, viewbies, coolbies, of each forum. While doing this research, list five major HOT topics in five forums. In this process list, which forum you found to be fav. In the above question, Bidaai doesn't qualify.

I will think more..enjoy now.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by Bini311 - 14 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bini I got confused just reading those Q's lol!!!Nice ones! πŸ˜›
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Bani congrats for being on the hot seat..u deserved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..now get ready for your grilling sessionπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†..

For starters..some simple questions..

1)What is your favourite Salekh scene in Bidaai?
Arey Yaar, kaun sa bolu....har roz naya naya scene...rahem koro CTs....😊
2)Describe the character of Sadhna in 50words
My angel ...I love you so much ke logon ki gaali kha kha kar bhi yeh pyar kam hi nahin hota...on a serious note, Sadhna knows exactly what to do, when to do and where to do what....I like her fighting attitude. She does the Karma and leave the rest to God...
3)If Bidaai was made into a film ..then which film stars can do justice to the rolese of Sadhna,Alekh,Ragini and Ranivr??
Sara, Angad, Parul and Kinshuk....anytime anyday...they made Bidaai what it is and it needs to be made by RS team only...
4)Which track of Bidaai irritated you the most?
Malti's mother, fortunately that didnt become a full track....thank God, she was withdrwan from the show by our protests,
5)Apart from Bidaai,name one show which u think comes a close second in your favourite list...
I Liked TJPLS a lot...but Madam just killed the show...

Thats it for now..I m coming with moreπŸ˜› my pleasure

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 years ago
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitha80

Bini I got confused just reading those Q's lol!!!Nice ones! πŸ˜›

\

Smitha, my friends used to call me Paresh Rawal cos I don't remem the film, but he asks a lot of questions.....and I also used to ask a lot of questions.....but I restrain myself...inquisitive by nature you see.....

Also, I thought Bani is one of the sensible members and she will be asked serious questions...so I am giving her a break......."evil laugh" πŸ˜† Edited by Bini311 - 14 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bini311

\

Smitha, my friends used to call me Paresh Rawal cos I don't remem the film, but he asks a lot of questions.....and I also used to ask a lot of questions.....but I restrain myself...inquisitive by nature you see.....

Also, I thought Bani is one of the sensible members and she will be asked serious questions...so I am giving her a break......."evil laugh" πŸ˜†

Bini, give me sometime..I'll try to answer in true Kadar Khan style...πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

I have a question..........

If you could change one thing in Bidaai, (track, scene, character, situation, etc).......what would it be and why? Don't say that Bidaai is perfect....and I wouldn't change anything.........πŸ˜†

I am coming to short questions...I'll answer Kashif and Bini's questions when I am back home...

I'ld definitely alter the rift track....and Sadhna-Ragini jodi ke haathon Vasu ka band baja detin...πŸ˜† I would have made RAGINI convince Sdahna to speak the truth and then that they both would face the consequence together...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
arey, where are my dia and nia...aaja aaja main hu aab BOTW..kaamal dikha ja...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

Some questions for you...

1. First thing that comes to you for the following (describe in one word)

1. Alekh: Dil Janiye..
2. Inderjeet: "yeh main kya sun raha hu Vasu" and then he becomes dumb
3. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai" "Daddaji's eyebrows"πŸ˜†
4. KinnyPartner : bubbly
5. vishmewell: fights and fights...kal hi usse last fight huin
6. Ice-Thinker : " he becomes a goldie at least this time"
7. Kinshuk Mahajan: "Ragini"
8. Amir Khan: arey yaar, yeh kiska naam liya...oh I still remember that day , when I went to see QSQT, he turned around to sing Papa kehte hain....that was love at first sight..woh pyar ki main bhula nahin saki...aur main kunwari rahen gayeeπŸ˜†
9. 3 idiots movie: Boman Irani
10. Spring: Rituraj....hold it not that Ali Merchant.πŸ˜†.."

aaj dokhino duwar kholo, amar basanto esho "...Shantiniketan...let me translate, its a song of Rabindranath Tagore depicting welcome of spring or bosonto...

2. Describe Alekh's character in 50 words. 😳
ek raaz ki baat batau...wikipedia mein "Alekh" ke upar jitne bhi edits hote hain...esp. his good qualities, those are mostly done by me....he is my hero...Thanks Angad for making Alekh so real...if I am the female version of Ranveer, then for Ranveer Alekh is so much ...so you can make out how much I love Alekh...He is another Amir Khan in the making...God bless him

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 years ago
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Dil Janiye...mere Dil Janiye...
Yeh nazar jahan tak jayee
India-forums Nazar hi aaye...
tumhi ho tumhi meri
sara Jahan.....

Thank you Jyotiji, Kiranji and Evaji for the honour...πŸ€—

Arre bapre...I-F ka national anthem!!!! *salutes*...😲 😎 🀣 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bani yaar, yeh thankoo kis baat ki hai ji?! WELL-DESERVED YAAR...LOVE ALL OF YOUR POSTS!!!! Keep rocking dear...we love you very much! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And pssst...you gave me pyaar ki jhappis topped off with the nicknames "Eva Darling" and "Jaanuji?!" Arre bapre...dudez, we have a new competitor for...SWEETHEART OF THE MILLENIUM!!!! 🀣 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

THANKOO SO MUCH FOR THE JHAPPIS JI...yeh lo, 2 for 1 sale aagaya, sirf aap hi kiliye...🀣 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loved all your answers sweety...jai mata di...keep rocking yaar! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

CONGRATS AGAIN BANI...LOVE YOU YAAR!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Okay, I will be NICE *cough cough* (🀣) and give you the option of picking on the following:

1. Do you want to get grilled by me?! (soch samaj kar jawab dena kyunki ek baar aap kehdi...toh you cannot take it back...😲 🀣)

a) NO...NOW GET LOST, YOU LOAFER!!!! 🀣

b) YES...*another reason to get badla on Eva...muahaha*...🀣

c) *takes dandas*...chal bhag yahaan se. 🀣

My question is very difficult na?! Its okay ji...soch samaj kar jawaab dena! 🀣 πŸ€—