Mystique_exotic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode starts with Chanchal convincing Rukmi to wear those kangans saying ranveer sent them for her specially as her sindoor is his raksha kavach .rukmi is dubious and says the kangans are for rasal and that she wont wear them but chanchal foces her to wear them.then suddenly Ranveer enters and is shocked to see Rukmi wearing those Kangans. He fires at Rukmi saying how dare you wear my wife's kangans.others in the family also come there. Chanchal behaves as though she has no idea about anything and blames rukmi along with the other family members. Kamal removes the kangans from Rukmi's hand and sends her to her room.
Rasal is surprised to see all this and goes to rukmi's room to know the truth.rukmi tells her that chanchal forced her to wear the kangans and that she did not wear them out of her own wish.Hearing this rasal says that I believe in what you say but Im not sure if the others will.
Then Dadi goes to Rukmi and asks her what would she want in return(money ,jewels) to stay away from Ranveer & Rasal. Rukmi swears on god that from now onwards, she will not interfere in their life and that she does not want anything in return for doing so.
In the nite, rasal is lying on her bed and thinking that rukmi jiji would never wear those kangans  after knowing that they are for me.Surely chanchal would have done something to frame her.she goes and calls the jeweller to the haveli .
The next day at breakfast she brings up the topic again and says she wants to clear a few things regarding yesterday's incident to everyone.The jeweller is called & infront of evryone tells the truth that he gave the kangans to chanchal telling her to give it to ranveer's wife and that nobody was around when he was giving them to chanchal. Hearing this chanchal is tensed and speechless. rasal tells everyone that chanchal would have forced rukmi to wear the kangans otherwise how could the kangans end up in rukmi's hands since it was chanchal who took them from the jeweller and not rukmi.everyone is shocked..chanchal gets angry and gets up from the table and goes away..rasal has a triumphant look on her face...one by one everyone go leaving rasal and ranveer at the table...episode ends on their faces...

Precap : chanchal is asserting to the others that she has only ranveer's well being at heart .hearing that ranveer asks her  if what you say is true then why did you rub off the sindoor on rukmi's forehead knowing that my life depended on her  sindoor... chanchal is left speechless

This is my first attempt at giving a written update...hope you guys like it....please do give feedback

Edited by natalie_rose - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penn thumbnail

Very neat update...thnx

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...so boring...the story has not progess it has been stagnant
cutyv thumbnail
thanks a ton! The story really needs a new hero who can take care of rukmini and who understands her and loves her not like ranbir who only loved her outer beauty
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the written update.

For a first time updater you did a great job.  👏👏👏