Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
May be he will be paired against Akadu Birwa 😡😡😡
fuzzyface thumbnail
u know whenever these articles come out they always say they're positive but the outcome is always negative
exhibit A- Anamika
exhibit B- Arjan

So I don't think this  is going to be an easy ride, we're gonna get screwed again I feel 🤔
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

u know whenever these articles come out they always say they're positive but the outcome is always negative
exhibit A- Anamika
exhibit B- Arjan

So I don't think this is going to be an easy ride, we're gonna get screwed again I feel 🤔

yeah fuzzy..............it is mentioned in d article dat may be rudra is goin 2 turn negative as d story unfolds...........
janardana thumbnail

Don't bet on his being paired with Birwa/khemi/mongi.. remember this is Ektha kapoor's serial.. wish that the new guy does not become 'kabab mein haddi' between DM and Santo!!!

kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello girls......starting the week ranting, huh???😉
chalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: janardana

Don't bet on his being paired with Birwa/khemi/mongi.. remember this is Ektha kapoor's serial.. wish that the new guy does not become 'kabab mein haddi' between DM and Santo!!!

Thats one shock i would like "His Highness DM" to get and experience. 😆
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................plzz dont say tat.......his luv interest is goin 2 be santu...............nahiiiiiiiiii 🤢 🤢 🤢 DM........be aware.........afterall its ekta anything cn happen bt DM plzz protect ur santudi...........she is only urs............. 😊
pi789 thumbnail

seriously i was also thnkin d same...dat ds is a guy frm city n very dashin n ds type of guys usually fall fr village girls...n birwa is nt a vilage girl n i dnt thnk they wil pair up khemi wd him...i thnk he wil eventually fall fr santu n dn he wil turn negative to get santu........i just hope wat i m thnkin is wrng.....n he wnt b d kabab me haddi types.....
kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is all about Rudr at the moment....
I like the guy in Pyaar Ka Bandhan....I watch it now and then.....😕

Honestly am not too upset about him.....just the fact that the story line will completely deviate from Bandini....the original storyline....
chalia thumbnail
There will be some meat in the story if he goes after Santu. Knowing her i am sure she will never see him that way, but i will enjoy seeing DM insecure, jealous and sulky. Serves Hades right.