Sumeet Sachdev aka Raunak to enter Bandini

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Link of article: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6675

Oh God another PKB actor moving onto an additional show, what is that supposed to mean?
Edited by Aneeka_GS - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika31984 thumbnail
i guess Raunak gonna die in Pyar Ka bandhan
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritika31984

pls. don't say that...i want him and araina to be together๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

but seriously...i am confused now with all the leads taking up other shows too๐Ÿ˜•
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
no he won't die but he will join another office nad on the last day he will come back with araina married to her lolz and without any proper reasoning we will see prats marrying shanks all on the last day.. with no reerence to what has happened in the past or no answers to why did raunak prats got married..lolz..
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kritika31984

Shub shub boliye jee.

I hope none of the characters meet death or any kind of misery of that sort, seeing Sumo end up like that was already sad enough.

It's probably as Aziz said, that they'll go back to the siblings track, make all the brothers and sisters meet, so Sumeet gets a break during those coming epis, so he's decided to take up another role on the side ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Aneeka_GS - 14 years ago
kritika31984 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

Shub shub boliye jee.
I hope none of the characters meet death or any kind of misery of that sort, seeing Sumo end up like that was already sad enough.
It's probably as Aziz said, that they'll go back to the siblings track, make all the brothers and sisters meet, so Sumeet gets a break during those coming epis, so he's decided to take up another role on the side ๐Ÿ˜Š

so sorry agar kisi ko hurt hua hai par dear i really think soo