Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kittykrishna thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Chellamey Updates,
Wednesday , 28th April 2010................

Scene at Jail.
At the jail, Jalior wakes thavasi and says one girl has come to meet you.. Thavasi walks very sadly and sees a girl siiting there ( It is actress Devipriya..) He calls her PeriyaNayagi and she turns around.. Both have a emotional moment. PN says that she is not the old periyanayagi and she is a tranformed woman. She also says that she has changed her name to ''Sneha'' (Heroine illai!!!).Thavasi is happy and questions her how she is able to know that he is in jail. She replies that the whole thing has come in the news itself. Why cant she able to know? Sneha curses AV and Thalaiammas family and assures her dad that she will bring out from the jail very soon. But, Thavasi has another plan. Thavasi says ''It is not important that I must come outside now. I have done already half of the job what I planned to do. Already Thalaiammas family is pirinjified. CM and Vadai are on nadu roads. (Thavasi doesnt know that CM and Vadai are united) So, the only one left is AV. AVs family should be separated now.'' Sneha asks how? Then AV tells '' First you have to start with Kadarkarai. You have to separate him from MA (MA kku nalla aappu) and his whole family. Then AV will be unhappy.But Kadarkarai is not an ordinary man. He doesnt have any bad quailities.'' Sneha understands his fathers evil emotions. She then says ok and leaves.

Now, in Abhis house,

Madhu is already fully boozed and now in bodhai. Abhi knocks the door and Madhu opens. She then questions him '' Where have been all this time. with CM?Some heated conversation takes place btn the two. Abhi is vexed up and gives a look at her. Then Madhu says ''Why r u staring at me?Will you beat me?'' Then Abhi reveals ''Why I should beat you? Already you received a nice palaar'' Madhu is thiru thiru muzichifying asks ''Did that secuity come and seen you?'' Abhi replies '' He is not security but CMs husband.'' Madhu is angry now.She catches Abhis collar and cries ''Your wife has been palaared by another guy. But, you dont have any regrets. You went to their house and asked for mannippu.You are not a good husband.blah blah blah.....'' Abhis son and daughter arrive at the scene. They come to stop their mother. But, Madhu is in full emotion (full kikk).She throws Abhi here and there like a small toy and faints. Abhi takes her to the room. Abhis son comes and asks him '' Why r u still staying in this hell?'' Abhi replies '' Because of you and your sister only.If I am not there, you are all veena poidving.'' and goes to his room.

Screen freezes on brother and sister. (Abhis children)

Thodarum.........................

Edited by kittykrishna - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thursday 29/4/10

In the middle of the night Beach gets a call from the police station. " A lady tried to commit suicide and left a note. You are the chosen one. Come to the station immediately" Pearl does a labO dibO and wakes up the entire clan. Of course, she does not know the reason for this mid night rendezvous. Garden and Bell are ready to go along as Beach says that it involves their laborers. Beach shoo shoo s them and goes alone. Time for the clan to knead their hands and wait !!!

Police station - the inspector is doling out dharma adis to some paava patta jenmam. Beach lands..inspector is dying to change his avenue of operation....but Beach safeguards his interests by saying that he was summoned. The inspector is disappointed that any further manhandling is ruled out - tells Beach that they have admitted that lady in the hospital "she has not made any mention of her name !!!" Beach reads the suicidal note and is shocked to see that he is instigated. Requests to meet the said lady. The inspector takes him to the hospital, of course the said lady is out of danger..... well Roja gets to see Periyanayagi aka Sneha....and so does Beach.

Beach immediately (???!!!! chinna vayasile Odi ponavalai damaal nnu identify pannittare??? besh besh ) recognizes and learns that there
is a gazette notification on the change of the name. Sneha dismisses the police inspector "please, leave us alone, we have
some FAMILY
matter to settle " The inspector is unhappy about the dismissal but is also happy - "nari edam ponaal enna? valam ponaal enna??? mele vizhunthu pidungatta ok " - attitude. FAMILY talk starts. Sneha says that she has no one but her father "and u sent him to kambi counting !!" Beach says that Thavasi was kept like a close relative until he killed Thaalai. Sneha says that she is now convinced that beach could do no mistake "ungalai paartha romba nallavaraa theriyuthu ..but I need some security for my future !!!" Beach promises to do the needful.

Omni and Vadai - reconciliation talks "ennai nijamma mannichuttiya? yen apdi kekkaringa? Naan yaaru? OMNI - omnipotent , omnipresent" happens - Truce is called. Vadai promises to be a doting hubby " nalaikki muthal velai ya, will take u to the doctor....I will never leave u....ever again ..." (aama, inimel security velai panrathu, kanda Naattu Sarakkai ellam palaar palaar nnu adikkarathu ellam mudiyalai di amma !!) Omni beams and ofcourse freeze on her ( yovvv , directaa, vera yaar meleyaanum freeze pOtte, magane,  unakku chinnathirai life Govinda Govinda...gotcha??)

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friday 30/4/10

Beach visits Sneha - who  is all set to enact her N th act . Beach says that she can go and stay in a ladies' hostel but Sneha is not game. Cries... " I was ..once.... and every one talked bad about my family...athaan, I wanted to die !!" Beach promises to look for a house for her and settle her. Sneha gives "piriya vidai " ( yovvv, Beach, nee enna makkana?? you are being stalked mannn !!! Can't you see through her?)

Next segment is sick - Avudai household - 50,000 Rs is missing from the cupboard. Just then a boy delivers goods ordered by Kavitha - 10,000 rs worth. For once, the clan decides to deal with the issue in the drawing room (nadu theru conference hall is engaged??? for more important issues??) Kavitha agrees that she took Rs.10,000 from the cupboard but the clan is not ready to buy the story " give back the rest, sil vous plait " Words fly from all ends and Bell slaps Kavitha. Kavitha adds one more to her "to avenge for" list.

Beach and Sneha again in the hospital. Sneha to be discharged. Beach has rented a house for her. Gives her the keys and asks
her to take an auto. Time for another act - Sneha wants him to
come along "introduce me to the owner....then whenever u come to see me, no one will misunderstand " Beach obliges. As expected, the owner thruvufies " ungalukku ivanga enna uravu, sir?" Sneha gives some suggestive clues....the owner is a makku like Roja...finally, Sneha says that Beach was to marry her. Beach is shocked to hear this ..

Freeze ( amma di, for once it is not Omni !!!!)
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago