Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
YAY!! Nice surprise! But Dil Manage more, you have gained protection for tonight only! 😆

Hehehe forgot my comment

Loved it! Aww Sid was so good he done the right thing he became a professional😛, cont soon! That means tommorow or tonight for a morning surprise for me! 😆
Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

2nd update - loved it Sid avoiding her, and that looking at her with nothing in his eyes

Ridz wouldnt be able to bear it now
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~V and Nikita: Thanks!
~Lennie: I think that given what Sid will see in the precap it is a realistic reaction. I think that he will go all numb
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaan!🤗
Just read both OS's..i absolutely loved the first update...it was beautifully written and you did an amazingg job of showing the conflict going on in Ridz mind and that it wasn't easy for her to choose Sid...but shes married now and he's always supported her and wanted to see her happy! She still cares for Armaan but its not the same now because she now loves Sid!

And the 2nd updatee...it deffo seems very realistic after seeing the precap..im totally loving the idea of Sid ignoring Ridz..but yh i just hope that actually happens..we'll just have to wait and see!

And can't wait for the next OS Jaan..both so far are awesomeee yaar!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
~Leena: Thank you!
On the first one, I tried to make it so that you could get all of the characters points of view. I'm glad that came out clearly. For Riddhima's deciding moments it's supposed to be like flashbacks. So I am glad that worked too!
For the second one, I want to try to stay ahead of the actual story. Because then something different happens and I get all discouraged.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow....I loved today's update completely. I really want Sid to do that if Ridz keeps being confuse like right now. Jaan: great post sweetie. Keep it up.
MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post.👍🏼  I love reading SR One shotz.😳
patakhaguddi thumbnail

The chart lay limply on her outstretched arm. Tia tugged on Riddhima's sleeve. "Didi. Kya Hua?"

"Huh? Kuch nahin Beta...deko tumhare charts dekhte hain"

Sid finished up on his patient, Amraan was at the next bed. Both of the kids were sleeping and both Sid and Armaan, with their backs to each other, were writing in their charts. Chotu walked in. He came up to Sid, and said quietly. "Saab aapke liye fax aaya hain" He handed over a folder. "Maine is me dal diye"

"Thanks chotu." He patted him on the shoulder, sadly....as a way to say goodby. Chotu nodded. "Ji Saab."

Sid held out his hand, chotu looked up at him in wonder. "Jo tum in bacho ke liye karte ho Chotu...koi doctor nahin kar sakta hai..hamesha yaad rakhna." Chotu shook Sids hand with a smile, but his eyes were glistening.

"Ji, Sid Bhaiya".

Sid smiled. Armaan was watching this exchange, frowning. Kya ho raha hai? Sid…aise kyun baat kar raha hai?

Sid walked over to the file cabinet opened it and started going through it. Armaan started "Sid…"

Sid turned around. "Yes Dr. Armaan." With no attitude, no anger, just a calm level voice. Armaan eyes widened a bit, with surprise. Ise kya hua?

"Kuch nahin." Armaan said. What in the world?

Sid turned around, placed the chart in and walked out.

Edited by Jaan730 - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Jaan you laloo go and change the number on to page 9 instead of page ten and secondly Cont soon!

This does not even consist as an update it isn't even a page long on word 😆

But interesting, Armaan and Sid in the same tent can not wait to see what happens next!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
More!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol