karan sharma (aziz) msg regarding PKB

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Karan Sharma hi ..friends ..thanks for ur response..me doing good...busy with shoot of PKB..the show is going great ..people are loving it....for all fans here a news ...soon..all 4 siblings are gong back to the Anath ashram to find out whre are ther brother n sister...so dnt mis it now...very intresting track is on its way ...so do watch it..love you friends:) take care.

this is what karan sharma a.k.a aziz of pkb said 2day.

but i dont undstd 1 thing kahin show ko jaldi end karne ka chakkar mein to itni jaldi sab ko milwa nahi rahe hai. but on d other hand he is saying dat show is going great. confusion.πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

Karan Sharma hi ..friends ..thanks for ur response..me doing good...busy with shoot of PKB..the show is going great ..people are loving it....for all fans here a news ...soon..all 4 siblings are gong back to the Anath ashram to find out whre are ther brother n sister...so dnt mis it now...very intresting track is on its way ...so do watch it..love you friends:) take care.

this is what karan sharma a.k.a aziz of pkb said 2day.

but i dont undstd 1 thing kahin show ko jaldi end karne ka chakkar mein to itni jaldi sab ko milwa nahi rahe hai. but on d other hand he is saying dat show is going great. confusion.πŸ˜•

Thank for the info, can you tell us where it was posted.  I'm asking because maybe you or other memebers can ask him to give details, or ask him the truth about these rumours/articles.😊
SHIKHA19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank for the info, can you tell us where it was posted.  I'm asking because maybe you or other memebers can ask him to give details, or ask him the truth about these rumours/articles.😊

PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well now, if this msg is authentic, then I guess v shud all get happy!!!! πŸ₯³
Even if its not, i'll still get happy. I mean, umeed pe dunya kaim hai 😎!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this great news! Luv ya!
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily96

Well now, if this msg is authentic, then I guess v shud all get happy!!!! πŸ₯³
Even if its not, i'll still get happy. I mean, umeed pe dunya kaim hai 😎!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this great news! Luv ya!

Hi Lily, long time no postπŸ˜†

Loved you saying, yes we will not loose hope and ....
'Where there is a will, there is a way!'

P.S. Make sure you post in the sign/petition threads and leave feedback on the article page.😊
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Hi Lily, long time no postπŸ˜†

Loved you saying, yes we will not loose hope and ....
'Where there is a will, there is a way!'

P.S. Make sure you post in the sign/petition threads and leave feedback on the article page.😊

Hey May! yeah.... my dad's at home.... and he dsnt let me use forums related to indian shows 🀒....

Exactly! And my will at the moment is to annoy the sony people so much that they wud be forced to:
1. NOT show PKB for only 3 days
2. Extend PKB's timeline
3. Ask the cvs to cum up with sumthing better for the show.
And the way to do this, as  hv said on anther thread, is to SPAM THEIR INBOX!!!! lol............
nikita_88 thumbnail
YAY! A sibling re-union but Ariana still needs to know the truth!
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
no dear PKB is donig well so how can they end it.....so keep watching it and tell your frnds n ther family also to watch it....:)

this is what he replied to me . so dont wry 4 now.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

no dear PKB is donig well so how can they end it.....so keep watching it and tell your frnds n ther family also to watch it....:)

this is what he replied to me . so dont wry 4 now.

Thank you so much Shikha.😊
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shikha thanks for the info, I hope it's true, and not some new person messing around with our feelings for the show 

Maybe they're all doing this, like saying PKB is in danger of ending in August, to urge people to watch it and regain viewers. When the much simpler way is to just ditch the current PraNak, Araina, Shanky dilemma track 🀒