Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

🤔.some nikammi posh ganani missed my reply!!!.....didn't even hit the "like button"..hmph!!!😳

Kat 😆😆😆
Waise I dont know who u talking about but Poco Raniiiiiiiiii.......u dared to miss replying to my mehnaat se likhi huwi reply yesterday...😲😲.........u nikammi....u namakool.....that was not cool.😆😆😆😆...ab tu mil mujhe kahin akele me.........hathe kathe gundo sa na pitwaya na toh mera naam champakali bana dena...😆😆😆...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Great analysis Poco sweety......

B4 discussing anything else...I want to skip right to the precap first....
Wat Armaan did to Sid....was purely and perfectly justified....Tho my heart crushed to a million pieces seeing Sid's blood oozing out like a hosepipe........but Armaan wasnt wrong in his place as well......The biggest and the most wonderful dream he may have ever seen came to tragic and horrific end today for him......he witnessed....heard wat he would have never even thot of.....it was like he was thrown into Atlantic from his "titanic" ship and a thousand knives stabbing him all at once......wat could be one's reaction to this......shocked....despair....numb n finally frustration.....not to anyone but to his fate.....to time....to the circumstances.....coz today he knows he has lost something he could never get back which is his beautiful times of innocent love with Ridhimma......
This is the frustration that he needed to take out somewhere.....So why not Sid.......??? one may argue.....that it was not needed......but it is a normal human reaction that we blame the object causing the pain  ......when we accidently put our hand in a cup of boiling hot water....we automatically curse the water and not ourselves for not being careful......
In this case........Sid became the object for Armaan's pain.....to him it is Sid who not only snatched his dreams away from him but played with his emotions knowing his stance........because he is yet to know to the truth behind the togetherness of SR......

Sid on the other hand finally took a stand for his wife.....and this was the right time for him to do that.....his wife has declared to everyone wat he is in her life......and now atleast has that right given by his wife to stand by her and stop the bashing from his mom....

Guilty yet innocent mom finally realizes wat she has done......her intentions were not bad......she didnt know the truth either.....all she was doing was trying to unite a husband (to her it was Armaan) n a wife......but now she could feel the pain her son was going thru that was somewat elevated by her....she reacted the way a mom shud......."A Comfort Hug"......

Ridz.......I truly feel for this woman......her pain was so evident when she was taking those undesired vows in her voice....the modulation was giving it away.....her eyes were speaking hurtful saga.....n finally came a point that crossed boundaries of patience in her.......and she spoke her out.......a true Indian married woman would do this......
Her final breakdown in front of the idol was simply her summing up of wat she had and now has.....all by God's will......

Thank you so much for replying , sweetz. Armaan's anger against Sid is justified as Sid did not tell him the truth and Armaan had almost attached himself to Sid. Sid could not tell him the truth for his own reasons and we all know that. Only Riddhima had the right to tell Armaan that she is married to Sid. And finally, Riddhima did that.

Sid stood up for Riddhima in front of his Mom when Riddz declared herself as Riddhima Modi. He told off his Mom and we saw that.I hope the change over Sid's mom is for real . I really do hope so. Armaan needs to know why SR happened and what they share. Only then, he will be able to understand SR.

Originally posted by: sajni786

Kat 😆😆😆
Waise I dont know who u talking about but Poco Raniiiiiiiiii.......u dared to miss replying to my mehnaat se likhi huwi reply yesterday...😲😲.........u nikammi....u namakool.....that was not cool.😆😆😆😆...ab tu mil mujhe kahin akele me.........hathe kathe gundo sa na pitwaya na toh mera naam champakali bana dena...😆😆😆...

😛😛 bingo ...the only 'nikammi posh ganani' is Poco Ranii!!! we all are posh phan gurls!!!😉
she did that two - three times..missed my reply...it always happened to be the last one on the previous page and she used to miss it!!! coz the next page wud be filled with her pinky replies!

as such i don't write anything worth replying so don't bother informing Posh Janani!!🤣

oh my gosh!!! u will beat her up for not replying....ShockedShockedShockedShocked lolz poco😆😆😆

cheers buddy!
Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu, agree with everything and also the precap punch

I do think Armaan punching Sid is justified due to his anger from Armaan's pov but if he repeatedly keeps lashing out then thats wrong - sorry to say

Instead of accusing Ridz in the precap on why she could do this, Armaan should try and ask why and what happened, its the only way he will probably get a answer, talk to Ridz - not at her, and in that tone

As for Sid, he had to wait till Ridz said something, no wonder he didnt say anything throughout, his eyes did the talking
We all know he cant bear a bad word against Ridz, and thats why he spoke to his mum now to stop this and yes she is my wife, he can admit it now coz its out in the open

Sid needed that hug from his mum, and thats how a mum should reacted seeing her son totally hurting and what she put him through

Good thing is that atleast Sue realised that yes her superboy big bro indeed loves her bhabhi

As for RIdz she is totally broken, she never meant for Armaan to find out like this, so no wonder she is crying and how life has taken this road
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

phewwwwwwwwwwwww finally at last....sigh the truth is OUT!!!!!!! After weeks of waiting finally Ridhz could muster courage and tell Armaan abt her marriage with Sid!!

Kaister!🤗

Thank you so much for replying. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

What a RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least Armaan is no longer the fool and SR can sigh a little relief if not much.

I liked the way Cvs showed Sid's in Armaan's place in the wedding attire holding the magalsutra, Ridhz realization as to which patht she wants to take(one leading to her past with Armaan or one leading to her present Sid).

I think Riddz imagined a smiling Sid holding the 'Mangalsutra' in place of Armaan for  a reason and we will soon know what.

Sid was immediately free from his own self imposed shackles - when ridhimma addressed herself as Ridhimma Modi!! He got the assurance he was waiting for and there was no reason to hear nonsense from his mom anymore!!! He cud openely proclaim he was Ridhiz's pati!

I loved that part, Kaister. Sid stood up for Riddhima the moment she declared to Armaan and the world that she is Mrs.Riddhima Modi. "Riddhima meri patni hai aur main uske khilaaf aur kucch nahiin sunoonga."😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Sid - Mom moment was awesome after a long time we get to see the motherly side of Mrs modi!! they both needed that hug very badly!!! The question raised by his mom was very critical, will Ridhimma be able to forget her past and move on???

Sid needs that reassurance from Riddhima that she wants to be with him because she loves him. Sid's mom's question was very valid.

ridhz crying in front of Ganesh ji ...Armaan my love was not a lie but destiny had other plans!!!...sad very sad but true!!

Armaan - he will never be the same again!!! His pain, his disbelief his confusion...hell broke loose on him...the unthinkable had happened and he had no clue of it!!! Flashbacks from his meeting till now was been played in his mind. I felt terrible for him, if i wasn't a SR phan i wud have cried like hell like i did for Anuraag, Sujal!!

Armaan has suffered hell but that doesn't mean he can never be the same again. Abhimanyu was a broken man but Nikki blew life back into him. Riddz was almost dead but Sid brought her back to life.

I have always loved and supported first love be it in Kasauti or Kahii tho hogo or even HDDCS - i wanted Salman to have Ash!!! This is the very first time i am supporting the husband - the second love!!

coming to the precap - best!!!!  i am really excited abt tomorrow.
AR confrontation, AS confrontation ....Sid and Ridhz deserve to be slapped and punched by Armaan - they had no right to make mockery of his feelings infront of the whole hospital!!!

BB match with Armaan and sid is on it's way!!!!

I just hope CVs give Armaan enough courage to face the truth accept it and move on, i don't want "i want Ridhimma BACK by hook or crook" avatar on Armaan!!
His love is unconditional he wants her to be happy at any cost even if it means leaving him and being with Sid!! that's the Armaan we all love/like hope he remains the same!!

I don't want Armaan getting any negative shades. He needs to take and accept all this with dignity once his initial anger subsides and he understands the entire SR situation.

thanks poco, i am in hurry cudn't write more......sorry ...but cudn't just hit "like" button for this!!

Cheers
Kai.

dont hv words 2day

👏👏👏👏👏
👏
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hey Pocu, agree with everything and also the precap punch

I do think Armaan punching Sid is justified due to his anger from Armaan's pov but if he repeatedly keeps lashing out then thats wrong - sorry to say

Instead of accusing Ridz in the precap on why she could do this, Armaan should try and ask why and what happened, its the only way he will probably get a answer, talk to Ridz - not at her, and in that tone

As for Sid, he had to wait till Ridz said something, no wonder he didnt say anything throughout, his eyes did the talking
We all know he cant bear a bad word against Ridz, and thats why he spoke to his mum now to stop this and yes she is my wife, he can admit it now coz its out in the open

Sid needed that hug from his mum, and thats how a mum should reacted seeing her son totally hurting and what she put him through

Good thing is that atleast Sue realised that yes her superboy big bro indeed loves her bhabhi

As for RIdz she is totally broken, she never meant for Armaan to find out like this, so no wonder she is crying and how life has taken this road

Lennzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗

Thank you so much for replying.

I can understand and justify Armaan's temper in it;s current initial stage but if his temper spree continues and he keeps lashing at Riddz and punching Sid , then, Armaan's character will be in danger. Armaan punching Sid tomorrow is justified and he needs to know the SR story so that he can see things clearly.

Sid was waiting for Riddz to stand up for their relationship and she did. When she did, Sid protected her from his mother's wrath and any more humiliation. The moment she said she is Riddhima Modi , Sid set himself free.

I hope the coming out of this truth has positive impacts rather than complicating things any further.

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For a change my heart went out to Armaan today from the moment he said " Tum khush raho."
His body language from that moment changed and I really believed that he knew the truth beforehand.In fact I convinced myself that he definitely knew.It seemed that way.
But he didnt and seeing his stung face when he found out made me think that it would have been better if he had known somehow.....
He deserved to know about such a important thing in a much dignified manner...not in such a cruel way while playing lawyer-lawyer and shaadi-shaadi in the cafeteria.😳
He deserved to know the truth from Riddhima...instead of running away from him the whole time ,around the whole hospital, she should have sat him down and explained all this to him-why this marriage happened,what were the circumstances.
So I feel Armaan's anger is justified...no I dont think Sid deserved a punch-no waybecause  that man has been through his share of pain- but I can understand that Armaan is blinded by anger and shock.
He trusted Riddhima a lot but she's married to someone else and he doesnt know the complete story.So obviously he is not going to trust anyone else..even Sid whom he really liked.
He will just assume Sid was making a fool out of him.

Life can be really cruel sometimes.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

For a change my heart went out to Armaan today from the moment he said " Tum khush raho."
His body language from that moment changed and I really believed that he knew the truth beforehand.In fact I convinced myself that he definitely knew.It seemed that way.
But he didnt and seeing his stung face when he found out made me think that it would have been better if he had known somehow.....
He deserved to know about such a important thing in a much dignified manner...not in such a cruel way while playing lawyer-lawyer and shaadi-shaadi in the cafeteria.😳
He deserved to know the truth from Riddhima...instead of running away from him the whole time ,around the whole hospital, she should have sat him down and explained all this to him-why this marriage happened,what were the circumstances.
So I feel Armaan's anger is justified...no I dont think Sid deserved a punch-no waybecause  that man has been through his share of pain- but I can understand that Armaan is blinded by anger and shock.
He trusted Riddhima a lot but she's married to someone else and he doesnt know the complete story.So obviously he is not going to trust anyone else..even Sid whom he really liked.
He will just assume Sid was making a fool out of him.

Life can be really cruel sometimes.

🤗
Thank you so much for replying , Tweetoo.😳😳😳😳😳😳

I understand and accept Armaan's agony completely and like you just said , Siddzzoo, he did not deserve the truth to be told to him in this manner. Riddhima hurt him by not telling him that she is married and Sid ended up hurting him unintentionally. I can justify his anger right now but if he refuses to see reason in the future and continues shredding SR  to pieces, then , he is not the Armaan we all love and adore.
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think your posts are becoming the highlight of my day. I was about to go to bed and then I realized I hadn't read your post for the day. AWESOME JOB again!!!!