Holding hand and leaving!!!

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Iam totally dissappointed with Datta. Why did he have to hold NAkku's hand when he has to leve her hand for Sups.
OMG I was hyperventillating when he caught Nakku's hand throughout and I liked it more when he managed greeting all with one hand.
Then it was like pushing in the river from the top of a hill- when he left Nakku's hand for Sups.
I hated it hated it.
Why could he not have held Sups with other hand. I just cant digesat that of Datta.
He will have to pay for it!!!!!
What say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: k_sarala

Iam totally dissappointed with Datta. Why did he have to hold NAkku's hand when he has to leve her hand for Sups.

OMG I was hyperventillating when he caught Nakku's hand throughout and I liked it more when he managed greeting all with one hand.
Then it was like pushing in the river from the top of a hill- when he left Nakku's hand for Sups.
I hated it hated it.
Why could he not have held Sups with other hand. I just cant digesat that of Datta.
What say.

sarala nt watched da epi yet but im mad by doing dat he is confusing naku and da crowd and shreya has sed he hugs dat nagin sups 😡
Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the CVs do know what we want, and intentionally throw this crap at us....but it would have been funny if he had held Supz with one hand and Nakku with the other 🤣🤣
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anandana

I think the CVs do know what we want, and intentionally throw this crap at us....but it would have been funny if he had held Supz with one hand and Nakku with the other 🤣🤣

😆 like they were both his wud be  wives 😆
k_sarala thumbnail
shabz I warn U not to watch. U will only be shattered with the plight of NAkku dear. OMG poor thing she was looking at her hand after he left her to move towards Sups.
We know it was not intentional of Datta but CVS need not have to make him do that much.
The precap is even more creapy- More than Anything Kala will now not let her go and Datta will remain blushing. Why cant he read Sups expressions.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shabaza786

😆 like they were both his wud be  wives 😆

😆 it wud have been hilarious...atleast itna toh lihaaz rakha.
sana786a thumbnail

shabz I warn U not to watch. U will only be shattered with the plight of NAkku dear. OMG poor thing she was looking at her hand after he left her to move towards Sups.

We know it was not intentional of Datta but CVS need not have to make him do that much.
The precap is even more creapy- More than Anything Kala will now not let her go and Datta will remain blushing. Why cant he read Sups expressions.

ok sarala luks like im gnna start my protest nt 2 watch again 😡😆 btw just call me sana
k_sarala thumbnail
Sana do watch man otherwise U will miss Datta - the shirtless hunk- watch for him but switc off the last few mins
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I hated it hated it.
What say.

Don't be disappointed sarala .... Dutta is subconsciously in love with Nakku. So whenever possible he holds her hand. Infact today in the first place what was the need for him to hold her hand when he was searching Supriya? She could have come down on her own. Also, when he comes to Supriya, he tries to behave with her as told by Nakku or the way Nakku would expect. This is the reason why he left Nakku's hand after seeing Supriya.
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nelufar

Don't be disappointed sarala .... Dutta is subconsciously in love with Nakku. So whenever possible he holds her hand. Infact today in the first place what was the need for him to hold her hand when he was searching Supriya? She could have come down on her own. Also, when he comes to Supriya, he tries to behave with her as told by Nakku or the way Nakku would expect. This is the reason why he left Nakku's hand after seeing Supriya.

yes and did you see...he dont hesitate to hold nakkus hand he does that himself...but with supriya he waits for her to put her hand in his... Edited by newbe - 14 years ago