Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

Khanak is a girl who lives in the village of Dhulwadi (or something like that)..she and suraj had been lovers since childhood. The show starts off with her wedding plans and what not, here enters Shaan. Shaan is the son of a rich business man, and the father owns a factory in Dhulwadi. Shaan is sent to Dhulwadi to go the opening of a new machine or something, and Suraj is the mechanic for the machine. The day after Suraj and Khanak's wedding, suraj gets called to fix the machine and he goes. While fixing the machine, Shaan accidently turns it on which causes the machine to malfunction and Suraj gets electrocuted and passes away. Shaan is blamed by everyone in the village and he tries to escape by saying that he will find another dulha for khanak. [btw..shaan loves a girl named natasha whose dad dislikes shaan]. Shaan finds a dulha who was only marrying khanak for money, the dulha's name is Mulji. Mulji is bought off by Mr.A [natasha's father] and he runs away on the day of the wedding. Khanak doesn't have a choice but to marry Shaan because she can't afford to take care of Suraj's family. Shaan doesn't have a choice but to marry Khanak because the panchayat and the village people will kill him. Shaan and Khanak get married in Friday's episode. 😃

I'm pretty sure I left out somethings..but this is like a short summary till date. 😆

hi im new to this forum and just started watching this show...i've read the short summary till here can someone  please catch me up to the present episode?? i have no idea whats going on ..i mean do they like each other now or .....???
namita_savni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no they still dont like eachother ....
but last week they came close to eachother when shan's family had gone to their farmhouse.......shaan and khanak was all alone in the house and shaan was waiting 4 natasha.. but she didnt cum and so shaan drank a lotttt..... there was a song seq (kuch khaas hain) and they came close to eachother.........
the next day shaan tries to remember abt wat happened in the previous night and he's very guilty of wat he did and tries to talk to khanak but she ignores him.... khanak is also very guilty and she says the whole thing of wat happened the previous night to natasha and plans to leave the house..........  but natasha's father hears all tis and he's really angry tat khanak's leaving the house...... then in the hall he asks khanak abt shaan and her relationship and she says tat evrything's fine and everythings normal b/w them they have the same relationship like hw a normal husband and wife has...
natasha listens to all tis and she leaves the house and also leaves behind a letter 4 shan........

tis is wat has happened till now i hope i havent missed anything.....
precap: khanak says to shaan tat she's leaving the house...
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Guys can somebody take the responsibility of posting promos on this forum.Sorry for sounding a little harsh coz i have noticed that nobody seems to post  links of HQ! promos over here and especially for people who live outside India it is really  very difficult to watch, cud someone take this up urgently  please as i have pmed  Arnab and Vipin several times but to no avail.I dont know if this request even comes in this thread so plz excuse me.Thanks.!!😊
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali_sajan

Guys can somebody take the responsibility of posting promos on this forum.Sorry for sounding a little harsh coz i have noticed that nobody seems to post  links of HQ! promos over here and especially for people who live outside India it is really  very difficult to watch, cud someone take this up urgently  please as i have pmed  Arnab and Vipin several times but to no avail.I dont know if this request even comes in this thread so plz excuse me.Thanks.!!😊

I wish I could..I myself am dying to see the promo. ): I even PMed a couple of videobies..but no help. ):
I'll try to PM another videobie..hopefully we'll get to see the promo soon!
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thankies Nitya.!!😊.BTW Arnab has pmed me to say that he will do it as soon as he gets it on TV so hopefully we will see it.😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welll i will try  doing  it from my phone n this time with audio too......
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Btw gals can anyone make a funny siggy from todays episode ?? i would love to use one .................
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

Btw gals can anyone make a funny siggy from todays episode ?? i would love to use one .................

I'm already working on it. 🤣
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
can someone tell me the date when Shanak had the romantic scene when they both were wearing white
isomers thumbnail
^^ The one night was stretched out for an entire week. But the main part..the Kuch Khaas hai scene was on the 25th of June. 😃