HOtel Kingston Pilot Episode

apple14 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Pilot Episode of HK

Please bear with my update. Not too good at it. But for my dear Vish I'll do anything.😳

The episode starts off with an introduction to the assistant GM of Hotel Kingston (Vish) who is portrayed as the cool dude of the joint! He is very popular with the ladies at hotel Kingston, including the lady guests.

The GM of the hotel instructs Vish to pick up Govind Sahai's daughter from the airport and hands him a placard bearing the name 'SHALLY'😆. Unwillingly Vish sets off to the airport, in search of Govind Sahai's daughter. The GM has to constantly egg him on to hurry up since Vish is constantly interrupted by calls from some girl or the other.

Priyesh and Payal are also introduced as the staff at the reception and when Vish doesn't say 'hi' to Payal, she is a little upset.

Hotel Kingston is also celebrating 40 years and to commemorate this event, Govind Sahai is throwing a grand party to which the "who's who" of the town are invited. This includes a very rich lady …a Maharani of some place.

Govind asks he GM if he has invited that lady(who is later on engaged to Govind Sahai). The GM is not all that great at his job and keeps palming off his duties to Vish.

At the airport, Nick who is accompanying Shelly to India is constantly complaining about every little thing. Vish arrives late but manages to bump into Shelly. A heated argument follows between the lead pair and Vish doesn't realize that she is Shelly.😭

In the meantime Nick & Shelly arrive after a crazy taxi ride to hotel Kingston and complain to Govind Sahai about the incompetent services at the airport and the less than qualified staff at the hotel. Govind Sahai is not to keen about a Nick. Vish reaches the hotel and upon seeing Shelly…with Govind Sahhai, immediately becomes very courteous.

Plans are on for the party and Akash Goenka receives the invitation. He tells one of his cronies that the hotel will soon be his.🤢

At the hotel restaurant Nick insults Vish by saying that he knows nothing about wines but Vish give a befitting reply and Govind Sahai sides with Vish. Shelly is upset about this.

During the party, Nick starts to drink heavily after Shelly gets irritated by his constant complaining. Someone enters maharani's room and shoots at her beloved dog, injures it and takes off with all the priceless jewellery. Panic strikes the party when Shelly spots blood which is the dog's. Vish & Govind Sahai are trying to calm everyone while Shelly is standing clueless and nick is completely inebriated. The press are in a frenzy.

Vish is waiting for the vet and carries the injured dog with him (that part was so cute).😳 When Shelly tries to interfere, he tells her to keep away, for her own good and says that she would get infections by touching the dog…delicate darling that Shelly is.

Once everything has calmed down, Akas approaches Vish and tells him that the hotel will soon be his. Vish is annoyed by Goenka but Goenka is apparently quite pleased with Vish's capabilities and offers him a permanent place at the hotel even after Govind Sahai is no more the owner. Vish is put off by Akash Goenka.

Later a drunk Nick is puking all over in the garden and Vish manages to catch him at the nick of time & save Nick from falling into the pool. Nick starts arguing with Vish and Shelly, seeing this from afar, thinks that Vish is manhandling Nick.

She shouts at Nick, saying…'what the hell do you think you are doing…blah blah blah'. Vish is totally irritated by her and lets go of nick hand and Nick crashes into the pool. Vish walks off disgusted.

End of the episode!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apple14 thumbnail
Oh my god...didnt realize that I have written the mahabharat.

Anyways...let em know if yuo liked the update. Also if I've missed out on something.
i dont remember scenes...word to word...so if someone could elaborate on small parts which you remember well!
minxx thumbnail
did u notice how they completely changed vishs character . in d first epi he was flirting with evryone. later i guess d show was indianised n vish became a true gentleman :d way v like him 😃
okay ill tell u a scene.
nick says :mr sahay there was a lot of crowd at d airport n mr sahay says n: next time i'll make sure ther r lesser people there 😃
n shelly says : there was a whole crowd 2 meet some sachin n ganguly : y dont they open a seprate area for politicians!! 😃
jhinni thumbnail
can some1 update the last episode plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was gr8 and each things were mention in detail I hope u would cont this with each episode
apple14 thumbnail
I wasnt able to catch this weeks episode. Sorry guys, but someone else would have to to the update for past sundays episode.
I only wish they showed it after 6pm on some day. I'm not able to catch teh episode repeats in the mornings on weekdays.

But I'll definitely post updates when I do watch any episode.
minxx thumbnail
AV N HK FANS CHECK OUT AV PICS THAT IV POSTED IN MITTS TOPIC OF HK VIDEO REQUEST N GIV ME UR FEED BACK