Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

^ WEd is up on page 1 while Thursday still on pending!

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish for the update, Madhu is too much.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aish thanks for the updates da..
U stepped in for me apart from ur busy schedule... thanks a lot.. i forgot to tell that i il be able to do the updates.. anyway thanks a bunch... nice updates...

Room pottu yosithal is now mottai maadi pottu yosithal...

And the incident AK is talking about is that
there were a pair of love birds who were romancing by ooti vitufying food in the canteen.. CM saw this.. The guy tells to his friend that he has done something so that the girl wil not leave her even if she wishes... The gal drinks poison in Canteen.. Cm saves her and interrogates.. Then CM coems to know that the guy has taken a video while she was bathing and now threatens to send it to everyone thro' MMS if the girl denies to stay with him for a night in pondi/mahabalipuram... CM goes straight to the guy, gives palar palar and deletes the video and warns him...

Indha drunken darling enna inniku steady queen a irukanga... Oh college ku varum bodhu she il not drink or atleast not to that extent...

As MA said, CM manages to make enemies daily...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aish..

AK's wife .. 🀒 Wonder why he is still sticking with this sick lady..
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish.

Ada indha drunkan darling peyar Madhuva.....sariyana peyar....eppodhum madhuvum kaiumathane irukka.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Aish.

Ada indha drunkan darling peyar Madhuva.....sariyana peyar....eppodhum madhuvum kaiumathane irukka.

😲😲

Srimamaa 🀣🀣🀣🀣 super aa link paniteenga.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ naan appo nenaikala... madhu with madhupaanam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maadhu with madhu is called Madhu!!! Super srima...
neasamalar thumbnail
Sothana mel sothana ayya for our CM,  whatever good she does,  ppl cant c it.  this is what is happening in reality in this world. 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

My partner in crime......u saved me from a big headache yesterday, thanks da  aishu chellam πŸ€—

Thanks for the wonderful updates Aish, Meenu and KrishnaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Just a question, why do we call Madhu for Queen here?πŸ€” πŸ˜†  She talks about other poeple when herself doesnt know how to behave so madame need a lesson how to behave toward other poeple first before accusing othersπŸ˜› if I was the corres...I would have smacked her πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates.. Kavi and whole family members are sick... Amutha should make police complaint..let Bell get some treatment from Mamiyar house.... Pearl you have meet you match. Beach why support kavitha? Just hate trio brothers- who listen to wife without thinking..