SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:MeriAankhonKaIntezaarHoTum - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
CVS has lost it completely now. They cannot just let sid and ridz get seperated, why in the world would anybody do something like that. Then why did they show sid and ridz marriage, why those beautiful scene and amazing eyelock, where they making a mocker of us, like oh now armaan is back lets forget sid and ridz, they want to leave us in the middle of the road, that is going to be very bad, then no one will ever trust those people and stop watching this kind of show if there is no instuation about marriage. For once  i am saying ekat kapoor shows are way better than this one, at least the wife dosen't leave her husband after marriage. Ekta shows thta marriage is very important matter, even if the fans want otherwise, she atleast sticks to her gut and don't destory marriage like this cvs are doing. Seriously, we haven't seent any happy moment between sid and ridz for maybe more than a month, and now this drama and stuff. I am feb up with this now. I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.😭😭😭😭😭
Angelic_J thumbnail

Sach Keh Raha hai deewana dil na kisi se lagana😍😍😍

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

CVS has lost it completely now. They cannot just let sid and ridz get seperated, why in the world would anybody do something like that. Then why did they show sid and ridz marriage, why those beautiful scene and amazing eyelock, where they making a mocker of us, like oh now armaan is back lets forget sid and ridz, they want to leave us in the middle of the road, that is going to be very bad, then no one will ever trust those people and stop watching this kind of show if there is no instuation about marriage. For once  i am saying ekat kapoor shows are way better than this one, at least the wife dosen't leave her husband after marriage. Ekta shows thta marriage is very important matter, even if the fans want otherwise, she atleast sticks to her gut and don't destory marriage like this cvs are doing. Seriously, we haven't seent any happy moment between sid and ridz for maybe more than a month, and now this drama and stuff. I am feb up with this now. I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.😭

dont worrry he cant leave thats for sure he maybe would pack up to leave but woyld definitely be stopped b our dearest ridzz 😳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Congratulations everyone on completing 41st Siddhima/JeRan Appreciation ThreadπŸ‘πŸ‘

Time to move on to next Appreciation Thread.

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond # 42 

Topic Closed