does aariana deserve a sister like prateeksha

hassan.raza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys what do you think does aariana deserves a sister like , prateeksha , no aariana , deserves nothing not even raunak ............ this girl has lost her brain ................ so aarina"s future looks bleak 😡😡😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya she does not deserve at all stupid girl araina
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Right now she is on revenge mode, for the wrong reasons.  Her shock over Sumo's death does not justify her behaviour. 

But she doesn't know that Prateeksha is her sister and when she does she herself will think, she doesn't derserve her after her vamp act. 
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate her avenge character she just totally gets me mad!! ok her sister died but it wasn't prasha's fault coz they were going way from eachother for the sake of sumo but sumo just believed wht she saw just like araina thats why i think araina shouldn't deserve a sis like pratz

n if u see the past episodes she says that she wants all the happyness for her sister as she was praying for sumo but instead pratz got all her happyness coz she prayed for her sis which is infact pratz so in a indirectly way she could deserve a sis like pratz when she is in right state of mind!!!

sorry for writing too much!1 😊
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Araina has crossed the limits and Prateeksha should really teach her a lesson for life...

A sister like Araina doesn't deserve to have any siblings at all...
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as of now looking at things from araina's perspective i think she is not to blame and yes she does deserve a sister like prateeksha...she went through a lot...and she doesn't know more than half of the truth...so i see why she is so angry at people around her.
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Araina dosent desever ANYTHING! I hoooope she NEVER NEVER NEVERRRRRRRRRRR gets raunak instead i want Ishiqa to get raunak.. AT LEAST shes not a vamp n bigri hui ladki !!!!
_Sayu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Not at all.........I hate her......😡😡😡
Nowadays how cheap she is becoming for raunak......
she doesnt deserve sis like Pratiksha.........
but in another way.....when she came to know about truth i think she will surely change herself n become a deserving sis........
just we hav to wait.....
xxhafsixx thumbnail
no she doesnt really but then again cant really blame her for the way shes acting she thinks prateeksha has done all this harm and plus she doesnt  even know that prats is her sister
SophiaQ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No offense to all you fans, but if you look at this logically, Shashank & Prateeksha actually ARE responsible for Sumo's death. Yeah, they didn't kill her, but she died because of them. It's just that simple.

So does Araina deserve a sister like Prateeksha? No. She made Prateeksha like a sister to her and she came into their home and messed with her sister's fiance. Not right, was it?

So yeah, she doesn't deserve a sister like Prateeksha. :P