Yun hota to kia hota chp#7 on 29

zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Warning:

U can read it on your own'..i will not take any responsibility of anything..as me also did not know what exactly I was thinking while writing it'.i have no idea where this all come from'.but one of my friend's comment (sue) just stuck me that idea of making ridhima crazy for armaan.

It is completely a fun post'.i am really sorry if I hurts any one's feelings to their fav characters'.bczthis is the first time I am writing such a mad thing so be polite guys if I make any mistake and I am not so much good in writing a humor.

chapter # 1................01

chapter # 2............... 06

chapter # 3...............11

Chapter # 4..............17

Chapter # 5...............21

Chapter # 6...............25

chapter # 7............... 29

Yun hota to kia hota'?

Armaan was under the shower'.drops of water was slipping down on his hairs, shoulders and all around his body'.making him burning fire hot'he his hands in his hairs'..he was completely engrossed in taking shower without knowing the fact that two eyes were following the drops of each water on his well toned body'.and admiring it with passion'her heart beat started getting faster and she find it difficult to see that view any more so she moved to her locker and indulge herself in some file but even now she was just imaginating the his wet sizzling hot body before her open eyes'.she signed.

Armaan came out of the changing room , combing his wet hairs'.he looked at her and moved to his locker'just ignored her:

" hi'.armaan".

Armaan " hi'.ridhima". rudely'on which ridhima felt disappointed'.he left the locker room with his file. Ridhima thought something to herself and went out.

****************************************************************************************

Armaan was passing through a corridor when ridhima pulled him in to fire scape and without giving him any chance to resist or show some attitude'she just took him in to a kiss'..she cupped his face and hardly kissed him as possible she can'.he was shocked on her so bold step'.he tried to push he back but even being a girl she gave her tough time'but after a little bit effort he was finally successful in broken a kiss from her.

Armaan " ridhimaaa''.kia kar rahe ho'.pagal ho ge ho kia'?".

Ridhima " haan''..pagal hi tu kar dia hai'tumhari ajj kay shower ne'.".

Armaan " what''''..?".

" tum mujhy dekh rahe the''..i cant believe this'.u cant do this to me'no..no'plz say'.no'.".

Ridhima " koi pagal hi ho ga'jo aisa nazara miss kare ga'.?". she smirked.

Armaan " tumhari shadi ho chuke hai ridhima'.dont forget that'ab ye sab thek nahe hai'.".

Ridhima " shadi mere hue hai'.jab mujhy koi problem nahe hai'tumhai kia problem hai'..?".

Armaan " sid kay bare mai to socho'..us mai kia kami hai''.?".

Ridhima " garmi ki'' my hottie'.".

Armaan " what'''?". His mouth was widened open.

" ridhima'.how can u be so vulgar'..pehle to tum aise nahe thi'.?".

Ridhima " actually'..i have started reading IF ffs'.they are just too too hot and romantic'..". she winked at him.

Armaan " shram ane chahea tumhai''".

Ridhima " agar tumhai pta chal jea naa kay'un ffs kay writers tum se kia kia karwate hain''.or tum mere sath kia kia karte ho to tum'..shram se pani pani ho jao'".

Armaan " what'''?". Shocked.

Ridhima " baton kia'''?".

Armaan " nahe nahe'''mujhy koi zarorat nahe hai ye sab janne ki'.i am going'..".

He left the fire scape.

***************************************************************************************

Armaan was standing at a nurse station, reading his file when he felt some one's gaze on him'it was obvious that it was ridhima'he looked at her'she was starring at his open button portion of the shirt'..starring at his chest'he felt so awkward that he closed his buttons'ridhima made a face on it.

She came there close to him and put he hand on his'when suddenly sid came there'.armaan instantly pulled his hand back.

Armaan " ridhima'''.sid'..". pointed towards sid.

She looked at sid once.

Ridhima " don't worry'..mai ne sid ko sab bta dia hai'.".

Armaan " what''..?".

He looked at sid who was the last way of his getting escape from the ridhima's violence but even now it was finished'.sid was smiling looking at him.

(poor armaan'..brave boy'.mujh se to ridhima 2 mahene bardhast karna mushkil ho gea tha'pta nahe bechare ne iss kay sath 2 saal kaise guzare'.thank god'u r back armaan to save me from this physco'even she does not know what she want all the time'.weeping machine'.agar 2 din or mere ghar rehte to zaror use dbo (sink) dete'..mai tumhar ye ehsan kabhi nahe bholon ga armaan'.u r my savior".)

He was thinking and smiling to himself.

***************************************************************************************

guys do tell me u like it or not....i'll be waiting.

Edited by zara-KSG-malik - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pms will be tomorrow..........i have to sleep now😒
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hhehehehhe nice os
hope aisa hi hooo
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haha omg awesome
ridz hahaha
loved it
bechara armaan par daya aagyi
lol
awesome
arshluver_15 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WHAT A STORY..............
it was totaly hilarious to read the way ridhima was talking to armaan..........u sud have used this dilog too " Ridhima muje lag ta hai ki tum hai bhi kahi sar pe chot ayi hai which the doc were not able to see.........my ridhim was very shy and inocent girl she wus never saything like this or rather she wud never even think like this......................."

"NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MERE RIDHIMA AISHI NAHI HO SHAKTI............ek dam chlu..............."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
karankideewanix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Babes,