aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hey!

today is a special day, because over 20-something years ago a star landed on this earth! cool, isn't it?

Want to know who she is? *scroll down*

- Shes a writer on the forum ( that was easy :P, aint it?)

- She has recieved warnings from the Health Department because shes causing diabeties by being way TOO sweet!

- She's an amazing person,and you can talk to her anytime and feel at ease.

She's supported me a lot through my story, and i discovered a great sister in her! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEMA DI!

ur seriously a star! ⭐️..love you!..

So lets start the partyy!

*sings Lets Get it started*

i know that was bad, but its the thought that counts, right? ( my way of escaping!)

A few drinks

ur cake -

ice-cream?

okay now the guests

some hottie, do u know who he is?

ooo, i know her, who is she,again?

oh, and my love came too! 😳

and all of your friends definately came!

they left something for you -

want to know whats in? well, um i don't think u can find out unless u open it! so yeah, go down...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail

M.e.s.s.a.g.e.s

From Pooj@

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab321/Vyomi/bday.jpg" />

From -Pinky-
hi Hema!!
a very very happy birthday to you!🤗 may all your dreams and wishes come true!
 you are really sweet and an AMAZING writer .. not that you didn't know that before 😆 but really i love reading the wings in the feathers.... its so interesting! i  hope you continue writing it ...and looking forward to read more from u!
have a great birthday and enjoy it to the fullest!!😃
your avid reader,
Pinky

From Rafa.LunaPotter

Hema di...* hugs*😳😳😳
B'day Message : "Here is wishing you a very very very Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!" May all your dreams come true and make you always be happy..."😃😃😃😃😃

Here is something for you , I wrote...😛😛😛

" Hema's the one name
 Known for her liteary fame

One adores her writing glow
losing one's self in the flow

Time and again, the best she brings
with words sprinkling out of springs

Every part better than the previous
Wishing and hoping for a new Guess

As to how she should continue
With us waiting for a new PM due. "

Ummm I just hope you liked this..I am usually not for the ryhming type poetist...😆😉😆
Love you..😃😛😳
Take care..and have a blast!
Love
~Aranya

From nanshr

Happy Birthday Hema! I hope you have an awesome day! You are such a fantastic writer and it's truly a pleasure to read your work. So stop second guessing and give yourself a pat on the back! 😉 I don't know you personally, only as a loyal reader, so on your birthday, why don't you give us a present and update? Tongue Just kidding, go out...have fun! Happy Birthday!!

Sravi
From Miley_hp

Signature

I've known Hema Di for a month or two...but the first time I conversed with her, I felt as if I had known her for years. She is the one who is just, kind and a diligent believer of self-reliance and friendship. I'm very very proud to say that I'm her friend and even though, I haven't met her, I know she'll be always there for me......through the internet. Many Many happy returns of the day sweetheart! Hope you have a wonderful time and all your dreams come true.

From ME

Ive aldready said so much, so this will be short.

i would just say thank you! You've always been there, and ur a great inspiration. I love your stories, if u dont' aldready know that. Keep writing and keep making people around you smile. But in that process, don't stop yourself from smiling! :)

i know ive pretty much done bakwaas on this thread, but i tried my best.

here's something for you -

hope u like it :)

-aish

Edited by aish_punk - 14 years ago
yikes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oops! I forgot to send my message to you, Aish. But I'll post it here :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEMA! You know you're a FABULOUSLY AMAZING writer, and someday you'll be a well known published author! But you're also a very very very nice person, and I'm so glad to have met you on this forum! So I hope that you have a great great GREAT time on your birthday, and my best wishes are always with you! 🤗

P.S - Amazing thread Aish! :)
Edited by scratches-head - 14 years ago
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Hema diiii!!
Enjoy!!!

@Aish..
i looooooooooved the thread!!!
Its awesome!!
Beautiful post Aish!!

Happy Birthday Hema! Hope you have an awesome one! 🤗
_.serendipity._ thumbnail
😲 😲 😲 😲

Oh. My. God.

Wooooooooooooooooow!!

Thank you all so, so, soooo much!! 😃 😃 😃 This is succcch a beautiful present!! I am deeply moved. Wow, I really don't know what to say. This is so unexpected!! You are all exceedingly awesome!! Thank you for making my birthday so special!! I want to keep saying thank you over and over again.. but I'm guessing that might get a wee bit boring.. so I'll stop (for now) but you must know I mean a million thank you's from the bottom of my heart!!! 😃 

Pooja, thanks for the birthday message. It's beautiful..and inspires lovely birthday resolutions!

Pinky, YOU are amazing!! Thanks for the sweet words. You are wonderfully, incredibly encouraging!! Thanks so much!

Aru, oh my God!! I can't believe you wrote me a poem!!! WOW!! Nobody has ever done that for me before.. Thank you. That is soooo flattering. And it's very beautifully written. Thanks a lot. Really. Means a lot to me! 😳

Sravi. lol. Ok I did pat myself on the back.. Hey thanks a ton for all the encouragement!! Your every word makes me feel so special. Thanks for the birthday wish! I promise I will update tomorrow.. Today was a bit eventful. Only just saw this, and my birthday's officially ending in 15 minutes. lol. But tomorrow for sure!! Least I can do for such super awesome readers!! Thans again. 

Aishwarya (miley_hp).. Thanks so much! That's a really beautiful siggy!! I love it! And thanks for all the lovely, lovely words. I wish I was half as eloquent to phrase an appropriate response. I am so moved my brain has kind of frozen, so I'm just smiling away 😃 and saying thank you again and again. lol.

Aparajita, lol @ the published author bit. It's a faraway dream far far away.. Thanks a lotttt for the wonderful words. Makes me think everything's possible, And I guess it is, if one has such lovely friends! Wow, I am really struggling to find superlatives strong enough to match what I feel. I guess you're gonna have to take my word for it! You are seriously very very sweet! Thank you!!

And last but definitely not the least.. my dearest, dearest Aish!! Thank you for this outstandingly fantastic thread!!! It's really brilliant!! I haven't stopped smiling ever since i started reading!! 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 

Aish, You are so, so extraordinarily amazing that I can't believe you exist!! Seriously, you are incredibly lovely and sweet. My mental vocabulary is way too imadequate to come even close to describing how fabulous I think you are! I really, sincerely wish I could meet you in real and give you a huge, huge hug 🤗 for putting all of this together. I know for sure that I don't deserve all the efforts you put into all this. You are so, so kind.. truly a little angel! I can never thank you enough for what you did for me today!! This has really made my birthday so much more special! I truly am extremely thankful to you, and will always be, my golden-hearted beautiful little sis! I can't believe you're the one thanking me and prasing me!! I will never forget.. When I first came to this forum, you were the first to comment on my story and you never stopped commenting.. You have always been so encouraging, that I kept writing. If you had not been there, I might not have stuck around for so long. You have always held a very special part in my heart and will continue to do so, forever and ever.. Thank you very very much for everything!! Your invaluable support, this heartwarming thread, the amazing siggy you made for me.. and for just being there and being you. I feel blessed to have found you on this forum!

And to all of you who wrote in, many, many thanks once again!! This really means so much to me!! 😃 A big, big hug to all! 🤗 This is one of the most memorable gifts ever!! I never thought my virtual life could be so.. real. I consider myself very fortunate to have you as friends, in real.

Soooooooo much love 🤗
Hema

Ps. This post feels so inadequate. Ah, words. Barely enough to do justice to voices from the heart. Unfortunately though, words are all we have.. So I guess I'll just end it here.. Thanks again!! You all rock! 🤗    

Edited by _.serendipity._ - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey!

today is a special day, because over 20-something years ago a star landed on this earth! cool, isn't it?

Exactly twenty btw 😳
Aww, I love you so much, Aish!!
Aww Hema you're only 20?!

I'm glad you had an eventful day! Will be waiting for your next update, although I'm yet to catch up on the previous one...shh!

And you're an Arjan fan? From Fashion or from any of his south movies?
Edited by nanshr - 14 years ago
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday!!!
Sorry i could not wish you yesterday, but I-F was down :(Hope you had an AMAZING birthday, cauz you truly deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: nanshr

Aww Hema you're only 20?!

I'm glad you had an eventful day! Will be waiting for your next update, although I'm yet to catch up on the previous one...shh!

And you're an Arjan fan? From Fashion or from any of his south movies?

😆 Sent you a PM regarding the age mystery.. Some Sherlock you are!
I'm an Arjan fan from meeting him! He was shooting for a movie with Emraan Hashmi and I got a tiny meeny role as an extra that involved a lot of cheering and jumping. lol. So I met Arjan there and he was so nice, really super friendly. Kind of cute too 😳