LTL Express - Issue #3

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #3

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with dutta thinking about supriya and then he remembers seema. He thinks about all the things sups did to get his love and he remembers how seema broke his heart. Then Aai comes and he puts his head on her lap. They have an emotional conversation. Dutta imagines his old self and it lead him to the lake where dutta throws his gun over his shoulder. Naku is crying remembering when sups and dutta hugged.  Then dutta sees naku at the mandir and goes there and talks to her. He says thank you to naku for the advice she gave him and he's going to marry sups.

The next day everyone is making preparations for the henna ceremony. When everyone sits down to eat baji comes dancing into the house with two other people playing the drums. Baji is holding a tray that had the invitation card on it and he passes it around the table. Next they continue making preparations and the 2 sisters are making henna when the other sister added something into it.

Sups asks dutta if she could do a pooja before they get married and dutta says yes. Then when she's about to leave dutta stops her by holding her hand. For the pooja  dutta wears a yellow kurta and sups wears a red saree with green borders. Dutta and sups start to go and ravi follows them and dutta tells him he doesn't need to go with them because dutta will protect her. Dutta holds sups hand and walks away.

At the mandir, when they go to the priest and he says dutta needs to do the pooja alone. For the pooja dutta gets changed and is shirtless with a doti on and a duputa. Ravi comes to the mandir. In the middle of the pooja sups goes away but bumps into naku. Naku isn't letting her go so she lies and says she needs white flowers and leaves. Naku sees they already have flowers so she brings sups back to the mandir. While they're going up the stairs ravi is aiming to shoot but before he could shoot kala comes and takes the gun from his hands and points it at his forehead.

Sups sees ravi at gunpoint so she makes an excuse to naku and leaves. Sups goes to them and confesses her love for ravi. Then kala talks about how dutta trusted them and they betrayed him, etc.

Preview:  People are cheering for dutta and then he grabs naku's hand and starts to go down the stairs

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday - (none)

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Scene of the Week

jnawaz

NOTE: please bare with me…im  not nearly as good at this as ksh is…

TaSha

sadly…this week…we were only blessed with one TaSha scene…the scene from Monday when Dutta and Naku are together in the mandir at night…once again…he pours his heart out to her once again…in front of her…and only her…does he express his happiness with Sups…his desire to start his life afresh…his hopes his dreams…only with Naku…and no one else…even though he is planning for a future with Sups…he has yet to tell her about it…even the way he acts with her is just…*sigh*…dil ko chu jaati hai…yes…the Dutta Patil in him is alive once again…but…he only shows that side of him to Naku…every scene that TaSha has only does one thing…ok two things…one…it builds their bond even more…and two…we fall more and more in love with them (if that's even possible) …the heart to heart he has with Naku…haye…and the fact that Naku listens to it all with a smile on her face…regardless of that fact that its killing her to hear im talking about his life with another woman…main roh doon ya hasoon…main kya karoon? one of the most beautiful jodis on tv because its about feelings and not going gaga over looks at the first glance…this is a true rishta that has started with the heart…I've only seen Dutta smile when he is in Naku's presence…haye…I can go on and on and on…

Other

well…well…well…a scene that we all liked/loved that was non Tasha related…hmmm…was there one? hmm…I think there was…it was pretty much all of Fridays episode…Kaala going all underworld don on the besharam joda Ravi and Sups… haye haye….that Kaala yaar…that scene made me fall in love with her…she has such  presence…such power…the lines she said…how she physically put herself in the situation by pulling at their hair, sticking a gun in their faces…wah wah…three cheers for Kaala…her scene was all the rage on Friday…for all of us…it was simply superb…no words to describe how effortlessly she single handedly rocked that scene!!! really took the cake this week…us having to endure Dutta thinking about Sups and Sups putting her grubby hands all over Dutta…I didn't think we'd have anything exciting to take our minds off of that…but the creatives did not disappoint at the end…we really needed that Kaala scene to bring our josh back to full form!!

also….i must make a special mention for the Dutta-Aayi Saab scene from Monday…that scene between maa-beta was just heart warming…the way he sat on the floor in front of her, put his head in her lap and cried…omg…broke my heart…I think that just like Babi-Naku…Dutta and Aayi Saab share a beautiful bond…totally watch worthy…and the kiss on his forehead…just made me say "awww!"…

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

NOTE: please bare with me for the dialogues…im not nearly as good at this as Fivr is so forgive the crappiness of my selection

Male

"Teri vaje se meri jeevan ki nayi shuruwad ho rahi hai. Yeh din aagar mere zindagi mein aaya hai…toh sirf teri vaje se Naku, sirf teri vaje se. Shukriya. Aab main wohi karunga joh tune mujhe kahaa. Aapni andar ki daard ko bilkul nahin chupaunga. Main Supriya ke saath aapne saare dukh daard batunga." – Dutta

ok…so I know the dialogue is long…but I loved it…the feelings and truths that hide between these lines is priceless…first of all…im pretty sure that Dutta Bhao has never said thank you to anyone in his life…maybe Patil but not Bhao…yet here he is…standing in front of God thanking a girl that came into his life just days ago…that alone speaks volumes of his feelings for her…maybe not love yet…but respect, admiration and trust…as he shares his plans for his life…he is lying to himself…he says he will share his pain with Sups….and his life with Sups…yet…the only person he shares anything with is standing right there in front of him…with a smile on her face even though…andar hi andar…she is dying…I love these two! I know there was more to the line…I cut it off midway….but we don't need to think about Dutta saying he wants to bassao his ghaar with Sups…eww!! (excuse me while I gag)

Female

"Mera kaam khatam. Saab ko unke pyaar se milva diya…aab aur kuch nahin mangta. Thoda dard hoga, par main seh legi." – Nakusha

OMG…I want to cry for this girl…kitni badi kurbani deh rahi hai…woh bhi chehre pe muskurahat ke saath…I'd never be able to do something like that…call me selfish…but I cant watch the love of my life go off with some other trollop! but Naku…humari Naku hai hi aaisi…uske liyeh…nothing is more important than the love and happiness of her Dutta Saab…as long as he is happy…that's all she needs…even if it kills her…she is happy in his happiness…just like she is sad in his pain…pyaar ho toh aaisi…to give up your happiness for the one you love…*sigh*…sadly…isse kehte hai pyaar…and then…after this line she worries that she will but her nazar on their relationship…nazar toh bure logoon ke lagte hai…humari Naku itni masoom hai ke…kya bataoon…she really is a unique girl…a diamond in the rough as they say…

Literary Gem

"Dutta Bhao ki behen hoon main. Aagar haath mein aag lekar uske liyeh pooja kar sakti hoon naa…toh wohi aag ki angare tere bheje mein uttar sakti hoon!" – Kaala

this chick was just awesome…flawless in that scene!! I loved it…what else can I say about it…I can watch that scene over and over again with the same excitement that I had the first time I saw it!! I love her…completely admire her!!

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

This week kinda dragged but still there were sum moments which kinda moved me ..so here they r ..!

The first W&F moment is the Mom son scene ..when aaye cums to Dutta room & have a chat wid him ...She ask him if he wouldn't sleep on her lap like b4 ...As soon as Duttta places his head on her lap...tears starts cming out  4rm his eyes ..u could just see the vulnerableness & pain in him ..
A very emotional conversation follows ....she talks to him bout his past & wat he has bcum & her helplessness bout doin nuthing bout it ..she talks to him bout his impending marriage & of sharing his pain wid his life partner .. his kids..all motherly talks ..
As much i liked this scene between mother & son ....i seriously hav a doubt on this woman ...
Is she 4 real as she shows ...the all sweet , caring & loving mother...
Well I do hope she doesn't turn out to b  evil in the cuming episodes ...

The 2nd moment is dat when aaye leaves ...
& we see the old Dutta cuming to take the New Dutta out of his shell to a whole new world outside where he can start afresh ..this scene waz brilliantly done ...!

Tuesday waz a total drag ...except 4 the one scene which i liked ..
Where Naku tells Babi
"Aai, Tu teek kehthi hai, Saab ke liye Supriya thaayi hi teek hai, Chaandi ki thaal mein chaandi ki katori hi teek hai"
& dat she is content nw &  has decided to stay away 4rm Dutta ..

Wednesday .. do i hav say anything..U all knw na ..* winks *
OMG ....Dutta in yellow ...* swoon *
Dutta nervous & sharmaiying ..* more drool ..*sigh*
I would rather just drool than write ..loolzz

Thursday ..
OMG ..Dutta shirtless ..* swoon*

Friday ..
I don knw if this scene can b considered as a W & F moment or not...but it indeed gave me a high ..
OMG ..I just luved it ...Kala giving a pithai to dat mawali ...& She also pulled Sups by her hair ....Dil khush kar diya..
Nw nw ..were we not w8ing 4 this kind of scene ...!
Applause 4 Kala ...she waz Mind Blowing ..!

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Well. What a Week huh? Action packed! Brimming with emotion! Despair, Grief, Anger, Love, Romance! Oh wait. No it wasn't. It bloody well dragged is what it did.

*Aisha Glares*

I ask you CVs: What the Hell? Seriously. What. The. Hell? This Week consisted of carrying on from the same night of Last Week and the Morning of the Next Day? And that's IT? See this? This is me being patient.

*Aisha Sits Calmly, Arms Crossed*

But by God if Next Week doesn't move a lot faster than what we've had these last Two Weeks (TWO Weeks CVs! TWO WEEKS. How sick can you be?) then what you will see will NOT be pretty.

*Aisha Narrows Eyes and Gives an Icy Stare*

Well. I think I've made my Point. Yes CVs I'm looking at you.

*Gives CVs a Piercing Look*

Shall we move on to our OMG Moments of the Week?

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta Grabs Naku During Their Heart-to-Heart

Ah yes. That Scene. Look I know that this Scene was kind of "controversial" for some of us because it was Dutta talking to Naku about his future wife. And he was inserting Supriya into his future wife role. All while Naku is standing there breaking her heart over that Drop-Dead-Gorgeous Idiot *Aisha Rolls Eyes*

But being an optimist I thought "What the hell? Let's just pick out the Good things!" So, yes, although Dutta was talking to Naku about Supriya, he was talking to Naku! Whether that Gorgeous Hunk knows it or not, we know that it's a sign that he's falling for Naku. *Aisha Winks*

And I don't know about you guys but when he grabbed Naku in his joy I was pretty much having a heart attack. Um hello? He grabbed Naku. And noone thought this was significant?! Holy crap, was it significant! It just showed how close Dutta feels to Naku! So close that he tells her his deepest, darkest secrets and opens up to her and a guy who feels uncomfortable when his own "Fiancee" touches him feels no hesitation in holding Naku! *Cheers and Whistles*

So, yes, for me this was definitely a Sweet Shock and despite Dutta going on about Supriya, for that Moment? I forgive him all *Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Moment: Dutta Grabs Naku

Shock Factor: 8/10

(It's an eight. Yes. Let's face it who actually expected Dutta to do that? I didn't! and it was so sweet! I love that guy *Aisha Daydreams*)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Baji's Band Baja

*Aisha watches Baji's Scene*

*Aisha Bursts into Laughter*

Baji! Vah! *Aisha Applauds* The man is BRILLIANT. He is in essence the Man behind the Man. Plus he has dimples. AWWWW!!!! SO CUTE!

Ahem. Anyways Baji had hardly any screen time this week *Aisha Shakes Fist at CVs* but the few minutes he had were bloody amazing. Baji aur oss ka Band Baja! The one Shining Moment out of all the week's episodes! Well there was that and there was Dutta and Baji's two minute EyeTalk Scene *Aisha ROFLs* which was so cute and funny! But the Band Baja Scene was just PERFECT! It was missing Ganput though. And Dutta. And a Song by our lovable Dimples AKA Baji.

Shock Moment: Baji's Entry

(Completely Random and it had Baji in it. Which just says it all now doesn't it?*Aisha Winks*)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Supriya at the Temple

Supriya. Freaking Supriya. *Aisha Glares* Can we get rid of her already please?! I have no idea how much longer I can take her crap! I just want to bash her head in every time I see her! EVERY TIME. I just loathe her Scenes! Her and her stupid MawaliLafangah! God he was looking like such an idiot in the last two episodes! *Disgusted* Skulking around pretending he's 007 or something! My God man! You're wearing a tight PINK shirt and you think skulking around is going to make you look less suspicious?! *HeadDesk*

Shoot me now. Please. But whatever. Enough about him. I'm supposed to be ranting about that Supriya Witch right? She's a two-faced conniving snake. Did you see the way she kept touching Dutta??? God Woman! Have SOME Shame! *Aisha Throws Shoes at Supriya* And the way she kept saying "Please?" Please ki bacchii! *Aisha Throws More Shoes and An Empty Pepsi Bottle* The way she was flirting with Dutta so that he would sit for that Puja! B***h.

Shock Scene: Supriya Line Marofying and Touching Dutta

Shock Factor: 6/10

OhMyGod ' What The HELL Was THAT?! Shock

MawaliLafangah Tries to Shoot Naku

What the HELL??? *Aisha Bewildered* Are you serious?! You're going to kill Nakusha in front of a crowd of people at a Mandir??? *Aisha Looks Around Incredulous* Is this man for real??? How daft can someone get? How is he not dead yet?!  Just- what- I just-

*Aisha Lost For Words*

*HeadDesk*

Shock Scene: MawaliLafangah Trying to Shoot Nakusha

(It's an eight for the sheer stupidity of the man. I am jus lost for words. That Scene was just a Fail. An Epic Fail.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta and Aayi's Heart-to-Heart

Come on. Admit it. Everyone who watched that Mother-Son Scene cried. Or if you didn't cry you at least got a little emotional. It was heartbreaking is what it was. *Aisha takes Deep Breath*

I finished two Pepsi bottles watching that Scene. TWO. That's how overwhelming I found it. It was just sheer emotional brilliance and I can't for the life of me see Aayi as the Bad Guy anymore. God, I really hope it's not her. The way Dutta laid his head in her lap, the way his eyes filled up and then spilled over, the emotion he was trying to suppress

*Aisha Gets Choked Up*

It was just breathtaking. Not to mention the whole Dutta Realisation/Naku Heartbreak Scene that followed. The song was just perfect for Dutta and I loved the whole sequence, the way the Old Dutta came to bring the New Dutta back out of the Dark and into the Light. Yeh CVs bhi nah' I have to admit they really do know how to pull our heartstrings. *Aisha Admires CVs Reluctantly*

And Mishal! *Adoring Look* I have no words. The man is just awe-inspiring *Daydreams*

Shock Moment: Dutta's Tears

(*Aisha Hands out Tissues and Pepsi* I really wasn't expecting such an emotional Scene. Wow. Just WOW.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Dutta Takes Nakusha's Hand

Yeah I know. It's a PreCap. And a PreCap for Next Week at that. But you know what? This is my segment and I'll do what I damn well please.

*Aisha Sips Pepsi Haughtily*

Ten seconds of TaSha. *Aisha Drops Head into Hands* TEN SECONDS people. That's all it takes to keep me happy. My God, I'm pathetic.

*Aisha Looks Pathetically at Pepsi Bottle*

But you know what? So are the rest of you! Everyone was just jumping with joy when they saw that PreCap! We are all in the same boat here, girls! We are all pathetically easily pleased! *Cackles Gleefully* Ahem. Uh. Sorry.

Dutta takes Naku's hand *Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Dutta Looks at Naku Intensely *Aisha Fans Herself*

Dutta Walks Down the Steps Taking Naku With Him *Aisha Swoons and then Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

Please Dear God let this Weekend go by SUPER Fast! *Prays Fervently*

Shock Scene: TaSha PreCap

Shock Factor: 9/10

(Noone expected that! Thank the Lord for TaSha! *Aisha Jumps Around Like a Lunatic*)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Kaala Kicking MawaliLafangah's Good For Nothing A**

Okay. I'm not sure how controversial this is going to be but what the hey! Life should have some Mirch Masala in it now and then! And Kaala is pretty damn Mirchy! *Aisha Gazes Adoringly at Kaala*

Yes, Dutta is Hot. The man makes looking Hot a hobby and I have to admit I was torn between him and Kaala. That Shirtless Scene?

*Aisha Fans Herself and Goes to Stand by the Freezer*

I would have to be a robot to have watched that Scene and NOT become a little hot under the collar! But bloody hell Kaala sure knows how to turn up the heat as well! Come on! Who watched that Scene and thought "Kaala = Epic Win."

*Aisha Raises Hand*

*So Does Fivr*

I've said it before, I'll say it again. The Woman is a Goddess. That is all. Don't believe me? Just watch 2nd April's episode. It was a Kaala Episode and it's about time! I was absolutely cheering her on as she beat the fear of God into that MawaliLafangah! And the way she yanked on Supriya's hair! Kya Style hain! Who knew that Kaala could display the same type of Awesome BadA**ery that her Bhao does? I want her to be on Bhao's side! Pleeeeease!

*Applauds and Salutes with Pepsi*

The way she threatened the both of them! And even better the way she made fun of their "True Love!"

*Aisha Looks on with Respect*

She said everything that we were thinking! Now all we need is a Baji Episode! *Prays Fervently*

Shock Moment: Kaala's Entry

Shock Factor: 9/10

(Fivr I am joining you in the Adoration Phase. I love me some Kaala! PEPSI FOR ALL!)

PS: I've been away all Week because of Exams *Insert Picture of a Hanged StickMan Here* and probably Next Week I'll be away as well *Sad* but I've been keeping up to date with you guys!

Fivr? Pepsi as the LTL Drink? *High Fives!* I think I love you.

Jaz? You are Brilliant. I love every one of your posts and all your hard work that's gone into these LTL Issues is just Applause Worthy.

Ksh: I remind you of Dutta when I Swig my Pepsi? *Aisha Blinks* ......COOL.

Everyone else who works on the LTL Issues: you guys are AMAZING.

And everyone who wanders around the LTL Forum: How Cool Are We? *Puts on Black Shades*

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Disappointment upon disappointment… Everything this week was just blah.. I didn't enjoy watching LTL this week.. I am going to send my chappals into lift off to beat those Bandar.. I mean.. please put us out this misery and someone kill them..!! They ruin and suck out all the goodness in every episode..
Most disappointing is Dutta being so blinded by Chi chi.. He really is sidha sadha and can't see he's being played for a fool.. Wake up and smell the coffee D as all of Premika's of yours are waiting for you to break that tight fitted bevakuf Bandar's head..!!
Seeing chi chi trying get close to Dutta is giving me sore eyes.. And bachari Naku staying door door, when she should be paas paas.. Meri death he ho rahi hai.. *cryings cryings*
Please CV's end our misery.. Please..

Shining Stars of the Week

jnawaz

Actor/Character

This week…the actor of the week and character of the week are one in the same…the honors belong to Kaalavati and Aashka…as an actor…Aashka did a superb job on Friday when she completely owned the entire episode…I mean…dialogue delivery…body language…all of it was flawless…so flawless that you couldn't help but smile…which brings me to Kaala as the winner for characters this week because …dude…doesn't matter how you look at it…she was AWESOME!!

Balaji Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday's Bloopers
No bloopers Spotted!!

Tuesday's Bloopers
No bloopers Spotted!!

Wednesday's Blooper

No bloopers Spotted!!

Thursday's Blooper

No bloopers Spotted!!

Friday's Blooper

No blooper Spotted!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This week it has to be Kala ....truly impeccable with her heavy saree's and matching jewellery ,this lady is truly  a style icon ...never seen some look so graceful in such heavy attire day in and day out , kudos to the actress for making this character truly classy ,stylish and a cut above the rest .

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Sharing is Caring

Pirogram Shirogram

My Brain + Dutta = Mush

Kooties…eww…Kooties

New Gangsta In Town

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Droolicious Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA!! need I explain why? I think not…but…just so I can relive all the drool and swoon enticing moments…I shall…lol…this week…was just…*sigh* worthy in terms of Dutta…beginning with Monday when he was in his room just thinking…and ending on Friday with him in just the dhoti and stole..fully shirtless…haye haye…and of course…everything inbetween including the yellow kurta…I have to say…Dutta single handedly made me fall in love with the color yellow…he looked simply superb all week!! how can a man look so…yummy!!...TaSha love story is clearly on the back burner at the moment but the creatives have kept us happy with gorgeous images of Dutta/Mishal…not to mention…even the shot of his bare back got me hyperventilating…*blush*…

2. The Akhoon Akhoon Mein Baatein Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the very special jodi of….DUTTA & BAJI! omg…the scene where Baji comes to take Dutta somewhere but Dutta has to go to the mandir with Sups…I was laughing my ass off! it was so funny and yet cute at the same time…Dutta didn't say one word…not one word…with just the movement of his eyes he was able to make Baji he had more important things to do at the moment…and amazingly…Baji understood…I mean…aagar Sups vahaan khadi hoti toh aalag baath thi but she wasn't even around…to me it just looked like Dutta was looking downstairs/at the floor…how Baji managed to put it all together is beyond me…move over John and Abhishek…Dostana 2 is all about Dutta and Baji…lol…

3. The Stop Touching Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA & SUPS…please…for the love of God…please…PLEASE stop touching each other…tauba…jaab dekho…Sups is trying to touch Dutta…and Dutta…because at the moment he doesn't know any better…keeps touching her…yet when they touch each other…the looks on their faces says "stop touching me!"… (reminds me of Akhmed the dead terrorist)…lmao…so please…for our sake…stop it!

4. The Haath Pakaring Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…pehle Sups…phir Naku (Monday ko but still)…he is just on a roll! of course…we prefer Naku only and never Sups…but we must take what they give…when Dutta and Sups were off to the mandir and Dutta grabbed her hand…my automatic reaction was to yell "oye! haath chod!"  which I did…lol…but in the precap when he held Nakus…my reaction as "haila…haath pakda (blush)!" …he he…

5. The Ooo-BURN! Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MAVALI BANDAR (RAVI)…haye haye…did you all watch the scene where Dutta is taking Sups to the mandir and Ravi…kutte ki tarha peeche peeche dum hilate hue aa raha hai…and Dutta says…Sups doesn't need a bg anymore kyun ke…woh hai naa…OMG…put that mavali in his place like that!! *claps*…I cheered…literally cheered at the moment…ek jhatke mein ravi ko uska aukad dikha diya Dutta Bhao ne…wah wah!! LOVED IT!!

6. The Putting People In Their Place Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA & BABI…Dutta put Mavali in his place (see award 6)…and Babi put that other naukrani in her place…ha ha…first the lady tries to put Babi in her place by claiming seniority…but then when she comes to Babi for help and Babi says why ask me…lmao…that was too funny especially because of the look that Babi gave her as well!!! one more note on the Dutta scene…just the way he said "ravindra"…lmao…it sounded so girly!! like ravindra is a chick!! ha ah!!!

7. The Besharam Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…US…yes…you read right…US…not to Sups, or Ravi or anyone else…this week…the title belongs to us IF-ians…aab yeh maat poocho ke kyun ….need I remind you of all of our drooling… swooning… blushing …fainting…and paata nahin aur kya kya we were sooching when it came to Dutta this week…we even got to the point of having one of us claim Dutta Bhao, Dutta Patil and Mishal…then manaoing shaadi with all three of them…lmao…we are maha besharams when it comes to Dutta/Mishal…

8. The Besabri Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…US! yup…this week us members are not graced with one but two awards…that choti si…6second ka precap…has us going googoo gaagaa over what is going to happen on Monday…not only was Dutta looking mighty fine as he just walked down the stair…but…the way in which he holds Naku's hand…gently yet with arrogance like hes telling everyone 'she is mine'…omg…so excited…when will this weekend pass and Monday come…*sigh*…

9. The Lady Don Award: ….goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA!! Fridays entire episode…enough said…check it out and you'll know why she has gotten this award…aint no one got anything on Kaalavati!!

Editors Note

first of all…SORRY for the delay…just had to fill in for some sections so took a bit longer than expected…kept getting bothered at work…but its finally here…thanks to all the reporters…you guys did an awesome job!! *applause*…I cant wait to go and read it…totally rocking issue once again…

please forgive my shortcoming in the sections I filled in for…those who know their job do it best…im no fivr, payal or ksh but I tried…on that note…if anyone wants to do scene of the week while ksh is on vacation…please let me know…just send me a quick PM so we can plan accordingly…

have a rocking weekend everyone…hopefully with the LTL Express and all of our mauj-masti nonsense…the weekend will zoom by and Monday will be here before you know it!!

Rock on Peepz!

JAZ

ps: i have a feeling that this issue isnt as good as the other ones...just a gut feeling...so please forgive 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ...

Finally .....i had been w8ing 4 the LTL Express ......
😃😃
Hmmmmmmm ...it sure luks rocking Jaz ....
Well done .....
👏👏
will read & comment later ....aaram se ...!
😉
Keep it up everyone ...!
LTLians Rox ..!
👍🏼👍🏼
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally

Was waiting desperately for this weeks edition

Loved all the sections especially the moments and the special awards👏

Thanks for the two awards😆
Keep up the good work
Edited by mariescott14 - 14 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this issue is amazing jaz. thanks a lot to all the writers of this issue. you all entertain all LTL fans really very well. 👏👏👏I loved reading each and every section of it. 👍🏼

ritu.
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Issue. Everybody did an excellent job with each section. 👏 👏 👏

Kamal
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! The NL is finally up. I am sorry Jaz that you had to do 3 extra sections. And I fully blame Fivr for not doing hers. He he!
But on a serious note I didnt expect the NL to be this good in such a blah week.
@flowergirl: I liked it that u stuck to describing what really mattered this week ie what datta wore and didnt. 😆
@Jaz: The SOTW week were very apt...though yes there wasnt much of a choice for the TaSha scene. hopefully mahi will be back to work after her b-day and we will get more of TaSha even if its Naku's attempts to remain door door from datta. loved the dotws too! and i must say that despite the whole week spanning over just 1/2 half of one day the dialouges were pretty awesome. Kala was certainly star of the week. no doubts abt it!
And ur awards of the week...esp the besharam award was apt. 😉If our parents found out the extent of our besharmi...tauba tauba...despite being me a working woman my mom wud have banned me from tv and internet and grounded me for a year. 😆
and phew! i am glad u didnt forget to give an award to datta for putting the mawali in his place. and datta-baji win hands down for dostana...reminded me of their initial days when datta wud primarily talk thru his eyes. i dont think even naku wud be able to understand datta's eye language as much as baji. gosh! why dont they show of these two..i mean err datta-baji. 😆
@Shabz, Sanraj: Very apt choices.
@Aisha: so many motws? and very apt choices...esp 'im in heaven' award. and ofcourse its ur section...and given how much excitement that 5 second scene caused it wud have been unfair to leave it out.
@Payal: There was one huge blooper on Monday...Naku broke the glass of glucose water right outside datta's door. yet he passed by twice and doesnt notice it? how come?
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okkiee ..Just read it ...😃
& Jaz u hav done a fabulous job ...👍🏼
This edition couldn't hav been better ...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Agree wid u on the SOTW , DOTW & Actor /Character of the week ...
& U were not crappy at al ......believe me my section is the crappiest ..
The way Ksh, Fivr & Aisha do it .
...i can never do it ...😔
They r the best at writing ......👏👏
main to jab bhi likhne bethun ...everything goes out of my mind ...!😆😆

The Besharam & Besabri awards so suits us .....so very apt as Ksh puts it ...
Last week we crossed our limits in besharmi .....& in the weekends humse zyada koi besabra nahi ..!
🤣

@ Aisha : Nw wat do i say ....
😎
I just luv it when Aisha stares , Aisha glares , Aisha swoons & drool , Aisha laughs  Aisha takes a swig of the pepsi ...& also when she throws slippers at Sups & Mawali ......a couple of them 4rm my side tooo ...!😃
Fabulously written ....Keep it up ..!👍🏼

@ Payal : Yes I agree wid Ksh ..U missed the broken glass blooper ..
A tray broke , a glass broke & all the spilled glucose water ..
How can Dutta not notice it ...!🤔

@ Sanraj : Cant help but agree wid u ..!

@ Flowergurl :
Very well done ...!👍🏼

@ Rdfan : Agree wid u ...!

jnawaz thumbnail
@ Orpa: good summary...short and sweet...perfect!! ⭐️⭐️

@ shabz: you are right...the week was a drag...yet somehow we managed to get past it with lots of besharmi and masti 😆😆 all thanks to Dutta...and i love the scenes you picked...especially the one with Dutta and Aayi Saahib...haye...i LOVED it!! 😳😳😳...tu aur tere 'aram se'...vaise...i myself just got time to read it arama se...saab Easter ke saath busy hai at work...😛...we were so besharam this week with barely any TaSha scenes...sooch...ke iss hafte kya hoga...especially when monday is starting off with such a BANG!! i cant wait!! *jumps in excitement* ...

@ Aisha: first of all...missed you all week...🤗...welcome back and thanks for having your section in...you rock!! and like always...i LOVED this section!!! THAT scene was awesome...and i love when you say "the drop dead gorgeous idiot" 😆...it was difficult to watch for Naku's sake...😲 i cannot believe i forgot to mention Baji ki dance...tauba...how did i over look it...eeks...😕 *phew* thank God i've got you all
😃...awesome shocker moments!!! 👏👏👏

@ SanRaj: yes...over all...the week was boring...with that overkill of Dutta/Sups scenes...eww...but it made up with Dutta and Kaala at the end 😳😳😳

@ rdfan: yes...i loved Kaala's sarees...and the red really works for her 😃😃

@ ksh: firv was actually ill...so iss baar...she is off the hook 😆 as for our behsarmi...ya...if mom and/or dad finds out..eeks...they already think too much about me bigar jaying 😆...if they see this...surely ill be sent to a convent...😕

@ everyone: thanks for the awesome comments and support 😃
JAZ

😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: Talking abt besharmi I guess all of us are happy to note that Datta's is going to be shirtless for atleast one more epi. 😃

@Fivr: Aww! Get well soon dear...btw i'll still say TIN jaaye bhaad mein. watch the epi and join the fun girl.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
oops...i almost forgot...snacks was on me this week...😕...so here you go...

all non-alcoholic drinks 😉

JAZ