Music Ka Maha Muqabla

News & updates about MKMM judges/ anchor/ contests

navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I opened this thread .. so that we can keep posting here updates about MKMM contestants, judges and other musical events .....

Guys anyone following IPL Rockstar???? My fav Sukhi is judge there along with KK. Saw this for the 1st time today .....
Today Raja Hassan (wild card entry) was highest scorer .... he was good .... Aish Nigam was good ... did not liked Sasha's song (who is she) .... the other lady was eliminated .... Heard Aneek may also come there as wild card ... not sure aout that ...

Ayushman going great in real IPL ....

Shreya back to Mumbai and going for her recording tonite (twitter msg) ....

Enjoy !!!!! Keep updating

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bellevue thumbnail
Originally posted by: navaneeta

I opened this thread .. so that we can keep posting here updates about MKMM contestants, judges and other musical events .....

Guys anyone following IPL Rockstar???? My fav Sukhi is judge there along with KK. Saw this for the 1st time today .....
Today Raja Hassan (wild card entry) was highest scorer .... he was good .... Aish Nigam was good ... did not liked Sasha's song (who is she) .... the other lady was eliminated .... Heard Aneek may also come there as wild card ... not sure aout that ...

Navneeta I don't know if Aneek is eliminated from IPL. I think saw Vijay Vyas had some kind of spoiler on IF. Here it is:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1368576
I also saw on Aneek's FB wall that he is pretty sick and under doctor's supervision. It could be that because of his health reasons he may not be able to continue with the show. As far as I know he is back  with his family  in Kolkata recuperating.
navaneeta thumbnail
Ohh that's sad about Aneeks's health .. Wish him a speedy recovery ....
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Get well soon Aneek.
Edited by redapple1 - 14 years ago
sh_shivani thumbnail
Originally posted by: navaneeta

Is Vineet going to be part of IPL rockstar?
navaneeta thumbnail
No don't see Vineet @ IPL rockstar ... felt bad for Aneek yterday ... he got eliminated ... really sang well :O(  .... maybe going thru a bad patch of life .... All the best Aneek ...
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i only watched IPL rockstars when i saw Aneek in it and now he is out so i am not watching it no more
Get well soon Aneek
fzohora thumbnail

Hey Guyz......

Got some updates.....

1. Shreya - Shreya is now on the way back to India from Beijing....Done some concerts there...

2. Shaankar - Ready to go in US tour in July 2010....and doing some music on 10 shade blues..!!

3. Mika - Rocking in US...Doing some concerts in different states....

4. Shaan - Shaan is doing some playback as well as just finished his Rabindro Song Album of 12 songs..

5. Himesh - Couple of movies is ready to be released in 2010 So busy with that...

But Sorry i didn't get any updates of Mohit !!! Hope he is doing well in playback...

Cheers guyz.....😃

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowwww...Thanks for the update fzohora 😊
navaneeta thumbnail
Mohit has a song in Baadmash Company .... Jingle Jingle

Edited by navaneeta - 14 years ago