OMG!!!! VARYAKSH

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
omg i luv varyaksh...the way they were gonna kiss was sooo romantic 👏 👏😳   ...i think Varya and Haryaksh like eachother now😳 😳 ..the way she hold him when every1 thought he was died. 😳 😳..i just want more and more of them... 😳 😳.....i like VARYAKSH more then Shonya&Shlok.... 😃 😃 Whaat about u guys? 😉 i think the salsa mamla was 4 this episode..go seven go..cant wait tillll friday....cant seven be aired at least twice in a week.??? 😕 😕 me luv VARYAKSH.....i want them 2 realise that they luv eachother or fall 4 eachother 😳 😳 😃 Are the creative listening? 😕 😕 😕 Edited by Lavarnia - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twiinkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavarnia

omg i luv varyaksh...the way they were gonna kiss was sooo romantic 👏 👏😳   ...i think Varya and Haryaksh like eachother now😳 😳 ..the way she hold him when every1 thought he was died. 😳 😳..i just want more and more of them... 😳 😳.....i like VARYAKSH more then Shonya&Shlok.... 😃 😃 Whaat about u guys? 😉 i think the salsa mamla was 4 this episode..go seven go..cant wait tillll friday....cant seven be aired at least twice in a week.??? 😕 😕 me luv VARYAKSH.....i want them 2 realise that they luv eachother or fall 4 eachother 😳 😳 😃 Are the creative listening? 😕 😕 😕

me 2 want more and more of them....i think varya luv haryaksh the way she cried for him, but it was cute 😳 😳 ....
Lavarnia thumbnail

Originally posted by: twiinkle

me 2 want more and more of them....i think varya luv haryaksh the way she cried for him, but it was cute 😳 😳 ....

😳
ms-tabu thumbnail
i cant get enough of them,creatives yeh dil maange more----- and plz no shunya and shlok--they r boring
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haan yaar beautiful scene tha
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee VARYAKSH jodi
Lavarnia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms-tabu

i cant get enough of them,creatives yeh dil maange more----- and plz no shunya and shlok--they r boring

agree so true 😳 😳

can some one make VM on VAryaskh jodi!!! 😉 😉 😃 i m dying 2 see their Vm????? 😉 😉 😉
twiinkle thumbnail

agree so true 😳 😳

can some one make VM on VAryaskh jodi!!! 😉 😉 😃 i m dying 2 see their Vm????? 😉 😉 😉

yeah can some one make VM on them...agree ⭐️
Melkor thumbnail

omg i luv varyaksh...the way they were gonna kiss was sooo romantic 👏 👏😳   ...i think Varya and Haryaksh like eachother now😳 😳 ..the way she hold him when every1 thought he was died. 😳 😳..i just want more and more of them... 😳 😳.....i like VARYAKSH more then Shonya&Shlok.... 😃 😃 Whaat about u guys? 😉 i think the salsa mamla was 4 this episode..go seven go..cant wait tillll friday....cant seven be aired at least twice in a week.??? 😕 😕 me luv VARYAKSH.....i want them 2 realise that they luv eachother or fall 4 eachother 😳 😳 😃 Are the creative listening? 😕 😕 😕

Yes,I agree with you. They are bound to fall in love with each other. Oh! the scene Was so lovely When they were about to kiss.Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now wait for fridays Impatiently.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love all the jodis, n Shunya Shlok too... their chemistry rocks the screen!!!
ElfDryad194 thumbnail
There are just more and more indications that they are together! Go Varyaksh!