Siddhant is Justified - Warning Page 2

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Even though he has asked Riddhima to pretend as Armaan's wife, I feel he is justified in doing so.  Riddhima has been crying her eyes out for the past 2 weeks not knowing what to do, damn it woman, if you don't make the choice someone else will make it for you... I feel Siddhant is just wanting Riddhima to be happy ... [in my opinion, she'll be happy both ways, both men love her dearly]...

As for not telling Armaan the truth.. I feel its solely Riddhima's responsiblity to tell Armaan the truth and what has happened thus far.. Armaan should not hear it from Kekta mom or any other person aside from Riddhima..

Riddhima will be insulting any relationship she had w/ Armaan if she does not tell him.. its sad that she hasn't told him yet, but thats our dearest Ridz 'figuring' out her feeilngs...

Lastly,  What else is the boy to do? He doens't know what his wife wants, her lover is back in town, she's crying her eyes out, his mother continues to question his relationship w/ Riddhima as he himself doesn't know where it stands.. is he suppose to admit to it so his mother can shut up but tommorow he'll have to say that my wife left me for her lover.. ??! Its an insult to Sid that he's actually facing all this , poor kid ... but since circumstances are like this then he has no choice unfortunately..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Riddhima wants to tell him but sid is the one who tries stopping her again
I know she will listen to him to payback all the favors
I hope for once she opens her mouth and doesnt use him

Edited by Kajenaliya - 14 years ago
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i SO agree with this! she's the only one to blame! ok FINE you can be confused but talk it out with whoever you want to and do something about this stupid confusion and end the stupid drama!! =@
running around crying and leaving those two men confused is totally messed up! =@
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Riddhima wants to tell him but sid is the one who tries stopping him again

yeahhh.. at this moment when she is ready and willing to tell Armaan evrything... he is worried abt his mom... like he ever did before.....!!!!
now he is not doing right... he should let her tell Armaan everything and then let ridz decide... if he reallly wants ridz to decide but in these circumstances i dont think that he himself wants to leave ridz.....😆 cuz first he didn't tell her that he met armaan and he was the one who sent him to meet her in pune... infact he is being alll goody-goody in front of ridz by not asking her abt Armaan and assuring her tht everything will be fine and he is always with her.......

c'mon dude now for the first time after armaan has come back ridz is gng to do smthg sensible and good and noww..... u r stopping her.....
nd wht do u mean by u have to pretend to be ARMAAN's wife.... hellooooo..... u better not disrespect AR's love by playing those dirty tricks... (cv's)
AR love is really big and pure... plzzzz dont spoil it!!!!

LUV AR <3
LUV KSG <3
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He is definitely justified. 😊
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true Sid is justified!!!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's the cv'z that are NOT justified n are dragging this on 😆
chocogurl thumbnail
You know earlier today when I heard that Sid asked Ridhima to pretend to be Armaan's wife, I was frustrated and believed that the CV's butchered the character. But right now, reading your post, it makes sense.

Ridhima is still "confused". She doesn't know who to pick..and in the midst of that, how can Sid tell his mom about their marriage? What if tomorrow, Ridhima picks Armaan..what is Sid going to tell his mom?! "Oh mom, yea, she went with Armaan..so she left me"?

As much as I hate Sid telling Ridhima to pretend to be Armaan's wife, I see where he's coming from. I just wish Ridhima would open her mouth now! Just tell Armaan that she's Mrs. Ridhima Modi and no longer Ms. Ridhima Gupta. She has to, or else the story will go in circles! Just make your decision woman!
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Riddhima wants to tell him but sid is the one who tries stopping her again
I know she will listen to him to payback all the favors
I hope for once she opens her mouth and doesnt use him

I dont know when ridima wants to tell Arman. To say I am married you need just 3 second. I think Ridima is not interested to tell Arman the truth. She likes to play with the emotion of two character Arman and Sid or she even dont know who she actually loves or she want both of them to be Husband of her life and passing her time with both of them one day with Arman and another day with Sid. I have seen these types of girls lots of time who dont have any deep feeling to someone. They love someone then marriage someone and after married make an illicit relation to someone and they enjoyed it. From my point of view Rid is that type of character. I have never found rid to wear Mangalshutra or even Sidur in her forehead. Thats ridiculous. I am also surprised with the fact that in CV there are lots of staff member. When they saw some lewd picture of SIDIMA then they were reacting in such a way that everybody no about SIDIMA's illegal affair. That means all of the staff know about SIDIMA. But still nobody told Arman! Just think logically. Is it possible? Atleast from hundred of staff member one will inform you or what will we think CV is just a limited one probably 10 to 15 people. Last thing that came in my mind what about Arman. In the serial I have observed almost all the episodes but they never tell that whether Arman is now totally cure from his mental disease. If Arman is not totally cure that means he could be sick again and then what will happen with rid. So I dont even understand why Arman came to claim his love. Is he now OK totally? If not then what about his so called sacrifice for Ridima.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: armanbest

👏👏Shows the class of u⭐️⭐️ Carry onnnnnnnnnnnnn👏👏👏👏

And to the topic maker -- SO totally agree.. Becoz it's Ridz's responsibility to handle Armaan.. Not Sid's.. He can just do what he wants.. he aint forcin Ridz or giving her threatenings.. It's his suggestion, acc. to him, his only solution as of now..

Ridhima ke maathe pe banduk rakh ke kisine nahi bola hai ke Armaan ko mat bolo.. If Ridz gives more imp to Sid's words, I don't think it's Sid's fault.. But if Ridz follows Sid, that will be really cute.. She can't ignore Sid's words😳😳