Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Yet another awesome piece of writing! Poco.....your words ...make me run out of my words!πŸ€”πŸ˜†
this is my reply........please bear with meπŸ˜†

Read it as Armaan singing to Ridz....Ridz singing to herself....and Sid singing to Riddhima
Armaan--Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you

Siddhant-I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Riddhima--Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete

Armaan---I'll take your invitation

Siddhant--You take all of me now...

Armaan--I'm living for the only thing I know

Riddhima---I'm running and not quite sure where to go

Siddhant---And I don't know what I'm diving into

LOL i know this is so random but this song *drool* thanks hun! :D
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If I had any other adjectives I would have used them...but I will stick to beautiful...becoz it is......

Sid I guess did what he thought was right...true to his character........its never easy to do the right thing.......I will reserve my opinion on that one

Arman is cluless as to what is happening..... when he does know the truth it ....he will be hurt the most...not just because of SR marriage but the fact that no one bothered to tell him.....

As for Ridhimma...tis the conflict of the heart...........matters of the heart are never easily resolved....

True its just a darn serial...the characters are fictional.....but human emotions arent..they are very much real.....

Edited by moviebuff05 - 14 years ago
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reserved(wud write after my class)Edited by nikka0809 - 14 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My Dearest Poco,
After your butchering post, I wanted to read this one, trying to re-connect myself to the A_R_S track again. I kept the video in my mind and u as the narrator.
U have picked up each and every small emotion specially from Sid's point of view which were never evident from today's episode.
I must say, u are really a good observer.
πŸ‘

As much as i am going far away from the show day by day, ur writing brings me back to it.
πŸ€—

I loved this one a lot" he clearly says that when all hopes of Armaan ever coming back were over , it was only then , him and Riddhima thought of a life together....."
❀️

Keep Writing.
Love and Luck always.
πŸ€—
Bhavi πŸ˜‰

Edited by bhavi20_s - 14 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderfully analysed poco..

I think its high time each of these characters stops blaming situations and time, and starts standing up for his/her own actions..
Sid wants to give riddhima the time and the freedom to make her own decisions.. agreed.. but in what way does it prevent him from telling armaan the truth? If riddhima decided to go back to armaan..what then? will the fact that riddhima was married to sid be hidden from armaan his entire life.. (knowing dmg, that's possible). How's armaan going to feel then.. Sid may think that riddhima has the right to tell armaan. But sid, in his own way has formed a bond with armaan now.. How is armaan going to feel when he comes to know that the deepest feeling, fears and desires he's been sharing about his love, is infact, this man's wife.. betrayed is a mild word.. sid has a duty now.. he owes it to his friendship..

As for dealing with monster-in-law.. honestly, sid is now behaving like the hero in K-soaps who is struck dumb in front of his mom.. why cant sid tell his mom to back off...its armaan and riddhima's issue.. she's moved out of our house now, so let her deal with her life.. we dont have to interfere.. That's what any sane man would do...

And if sid can exert enough rights over riddhima, to ask her to pretend to be another man's wife, he can definitely demand that she at least tell armaan the truth now, and then decide what she wants...
In his struggle to do the right thing and support riddhima, he is failing in all roles.. as a son, a husband and a friend...

truth has to come out.....soon.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hope4u

Wonderfully analysed poco..

I think its high time each of these characters stops blaming situations and time, and starts standing up for his/her own actions..
Sid wants to give riddhima the time and the freedom to make her own decisions.. agreed.. but in what way does it prevent him from telling armaan the truth? If riddhima decided to go back to armaan..what then? will the fact that riddhima was married to sid be hidden from armaan his entire life.. .

hmm I don't know yaar maybe it's just me. But it's Riddhima's secret to tell. Armaan shouldn't find out from anyone but Ridz.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Poco as usual a wonderful post !!
All I can say is I hope Sid is doing what his heart wants him to do and riddhima  knows that Sid  is truly someone she sees to spend the rest of her life after the big storm is over !!!

Hope for the best which is the right !!!1
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pocoooooooooooooooooooo Raniiiiiiiiiii..πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—..

Man this was soooooooooooooooooo...."phenominal wud be an understatement..".....
But apart from that.....it also was able to clear out lots of my questions n doubts I had when I watched it.....I could not understand some of the actions and words Sid was doing/ saying......coz I knew watever it is......its  d in between lines not spoken d reasons behind it all......and thats wat I was trying to understand.....

Thank u sweety..............I can now totally see where Sid is coming from n where he is headed.....
I must say......Sid is one gem precious guy.......be it watever decision Ridz make......she is simply lucky to have this guy even part of her life ....even if it is going to be a short span......
The guy is saying out loud from yesterday "there is nothing he can do about things that is not under his control" and today "watever the outcome be....one heart is bound to break"......and here our dear Sid chooses his heart to be under the knife rather than his friend Armaan or his love Ridz.........
Wow......this guy is unimaginable..........

Armaan.......wat can I say....but like u said........just feel like hugging him for his state of obliviousness.......poor guy is so far from reality into a dreamland of his own that it cringes one to even take that initiative to break him away from it...

Ridz................yes Sid said it right.......she is one strong women who does not let situations defeat her or her self-respect.....but this time......its really is tough for her.......coz its a matter of heart......this truly is her final test of time.....how she handles it is something we have yet to witness....but like she had said way earlier when she started falling for Sid....."that she could understand him without him mouthing it"......if only she makes dat her strength........her final destination will come much more smoothly to her...😳😳😳....

PS> That man to man talk between Sid n Yuvi was such balm to the eyes.....a true picture of friendship..........

Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
well       witten
Poco-Queen of us posh jananis!πŸ˜†

Thankyou for the wonderful post! I know alot of people are upset with sid for what he's doing but I kinda understood where he was coming from while watching the episode.

To me,he thinks he's already lost ridhimma to armaan ,he's just waiting for her to tell him.And he feels that theres no point in telling his mum that they are married because ridhimmas going to leave him anyway so  she wont be his wife-she will be armaans.

Plus he cant bear the way his mum treats ridz so in a way he's protecting her from his mothers vicious taunts too!

Loved,loved the sid yuvi scene.They might not be very demonstrative as buddies but they clearly have each others back-isnt that what friends do??

Armaan too is in his own little bubble-Im going to feel bad for him when it burst.He doesnt deserve this!

Ridhimma needs to make up her mind  very quickly now-this situation is being unfair on everyone!! I loved how sid said no matter what  happens one of them is going to get hurt-that is the worst part-none of them deserve the heartache!

I read your one shot on SRπŸ‘ And if ridz chooses armaan yours will be the ending I will take away with me from DMG when I leave.Thankyou sweetie!!😊