Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
woww puja...that was an excellent piece of analysisπŸ‘.Purab has potrayed his maturity time and again...though at times he might have gone off track(but he is also a human guys).Another thing that i could'nt quite fathom is that ..jassi signed few papers as the CEO,but the board has not yet elected her as one....so how can she sign the papers without authority???
pj04 thumbnail

you seem to forget that this is a indian serial, anything is possible. unfortunately according to indian corporate laws , gulmohar, armaan and jassi have commited biggest frauds and crimes possible(the writers still don't seem to realize it , may be they need to brush up on how indian businesses operate) here are a few examples of faux pas

1)a ceo cannot make an another ceo (only board has the authority)

2) a company(kohinoor) cannot takeover another public company(gm) without public announcement.

3)purab could actually never take over gm(it is a public company), he could only win a place on board and influence board's decisions. he would still need board's approval to become ceo.

4)jassi actually does not need board's approval to operate as ceo. she is the owner of kohinoor who has taken  over gm as a payment of her loan.she is the complete owner of gm at the moment.

5)everytime a ceo changes there ia public announcement. armaan wants to keep it secret even from board.

6)since kohinoor's takeover of gm was done legally, one just needs to check government records to find out what is going on. i am surprised that purab never did that but i guess he overestimated armaan's intelligence.

7)jassi cooked gm's books, she took over gm thru kohinoor,armaan gave his company to kohinoor without approval of board.all these are corporate crimes and called embezzling funds. these people are headed directly to jail if government authorities comes to know about it.

puja Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
pj04 thumbnail

about the armaan part. the biggest problem i see is that most people are still comparing jjkn to blf.with jjkn on its present course you have to seperate two of the them .maybe then you will like jjkn and not be disappointed.armando was grey , armaan is black(blame it on writers, director , anybody you wish but this is the bitter truth). jassi suffers from a big case of greatness and naivity,betty was more in touch with herself. micheal had a very strong but small role, purab has ended up with a very meaty role, jassi's family and friends are siding with purab which i don't believe was the case in blf.in blf armando and betty's relationship was far from being platonic unlike indian version.jassi is subdued in armaan's presence and bubbly in purab's .

you also have to take in consideration that the moral values in india (family first then me or family oriented) are very different from colombian or western morals and lifestyle (me foremost or person oriented).while it requires a lot of sacrifice and people do tend to become bitter, indians concentrate on keeping the family equations , familial commitment, responsibility, social commitments intact. marriage and love are sacred to us. you do not make commitments or use these words lightly.

on the other hand western world rarely puts in so much effort in a relationship. there the motto is if it does not work , why waste your effort. break it and go for a second chance ....a third chance until you succeed. besides there marriage and love is a contract between two people unlike india where marriage is treated as the joining of two families , social commitment etc.

i am only saying this bcoz it would help understand why jjkn could not have followed blf easily even if the directors tried(unless you throw in a ekta style twist) or purab wasn't there. also the question that should armaan get jassi should be treated  independently of the question that should purab win jassi .have you ever wondered why all the heros in hindi movies are white ,those who are negative normally die or why people are still rooting for garv(kkusum) and arjun(kdmh) and ronit(ymlh)(all of them are grey characters not black , they almost always stick up for the family whatever the cost , manipulate only outsiders and are trying to be true to thier familial commitments unlike the character of armaan)or why salman loses ash (inspite of his truthfullness, sacrifice and love) in hum dil de chuke sanam.  indians put a lot of stock in commitment and not feelings (which normally are fleeting).the sad part is that armaan's has become so black, i see no practical or realistic way of redeeming him . the only option is to make him realize his mistakes,stick up to his commitments and end up with mallika (while that will put him in masses good books , he will lose jassi in the process). 

puja

Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
deadly thumbnail

Wow !!! Very well said Puja πŸ‘.

Morgoth thumbnail

Your posts echoed my thoughts, Puja!

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Very well put, Puja. You have put in a lot of thought and effort in your posts.

Originally posted by: pj04

unfortunately according to indian corporate laws , gulmohar, armaan and jassi have commited biggest frauds and crimes possible(the writers still don't seem to realize it , may be they need to brush up on how indian businesses operate) here are a few examples of faux pas

puja

Agree! The writers probably think we are dumb fools to not notice their basic business operation follies!

3)purab could actually never take over gm(it is a public company), he could only win a place on board and influence board's decisions. he would still need board's approval to become ceo.

puja

Yes, that is why they showed Aryan taking the approval (or he bought the shares from the shareholder, not sure which) from all major shareholders. He even took Mallika's signature on the pretext of buying some property in Bangalore. By making Purab the major shareholder, Purab could turn decisions in the company in his favor. Pari was assisting Aryan by contacting the shareholders. One of (sale) approval that was received by fax landed in Raj's hand. That is how they (Armaan and Raj) came to know about Purab taking over the company. That is a different story that Purab couldn't have taken over the company, as it was already taken over by Kohinoor.

1)a ceo cannot make an another ceo (only board has the authority)

puja

I think this has been indicated in yesterday's episode, where they were having a board meeting of the board members to decide whether to make Jassi the CEO or not. Armaan made a fool of Jassi by signing a contract. That contract holds on weight.

What I fail to understand, being so qualified and working as Gulmohor's finance VP, how come Jassi did not know that Armaan alone cannot make her the CEO. In fact she was shown sulking yesterday, when she came to know that all the board members would take the decision. I also fail to understand how the bank accepted a contract (making Jassi the CEO) that only has Armaan's approval.

kanchi thumbnail
WOW!!!!!! Puja sure ROX................πŸ‘Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
Samona thumbnail
very insightful, puja. good job.😊
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks for the brilliant analysis PUJA! U spoke my mind!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

excellent puja.........that was an interesting bit of analysis.......thnx for clearing my doubts.....

so??for jassi to bcome ceo she needs the approval of the board while in thur's episode....she has not got it.......wonder how she is gonna be one.

hmmmm....i have been wondering how armaan gets a fresh loan frm the bank since he is already in debts??does'nt the bank keep some sort of a check??