Help needed - Looking for 2 FF's

iloveserials thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys

I am looking for two particular FF that I read long back,. I am not able to find the link nor am I able to recollect whose FF it was. I think it was called 'The Gambler" or something in those lines.

Bani's father lost his daughter to Jai who was a gambler and is only physically attracted to her but later grows soft towards her and falls in love with her. Jai's mother & sister ill-treat her and leave her all alone whe she's pregnant and when Jai is also on tour.

I am also looking for another FF - not sure again the name or the writer of the FF. Bani meets Jai after a very long time when she is pregnant with his child. she lives in Pune or some place with Tarun's help. Jai decides to win her back and goes to Pune and helps her in her pregnancy. And then i think she comes to WM with him.....something like that. i dont remember the ending.

Can anyone provide me with the links for these FF's please? would greatly appreciate it. thanks in advance.

Ramya / ILS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the frist FF you are looking for is 1 of meenas aka sonamkhan FF...

i have to find the link..
as i dont have it...

the second FF is jayatis FF...
return of bani walia..

iloveserials thumbnail

Hey thanks a ton Jeenal for your very propmt response. I am glad to have the second link. Give me the first one whenever u find them. no hurry.

Thanks again.

Ramya

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i got the link for the 1st FF also..

the great gambler...

iloveserials thumbnail
thanks a million Jeenal. can't tell u how much i appreciate your gesture. Thanks a lot. 😊

Ramya