SS:The Great Gambler last part pg8

Zaara91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi everyone....How are you all....Hope all of your kool...will i'm back with a new SHORT STORY....about 10 parts i guess....i was away for 3wks coz i had my exams and for all the 3 wks i didnt touch my laptop coz i new if i touched it then i will be either on facbook or IF and which meant no revision and that meant failing my exams and then my mum blackmailing into marriage...hehe...will dont take it seriously...

i'm looking forward for you'er comments, sugestion and complaints...its really helpfull and encouraging...Happy reading....

Bauji please mat kijaye esa mere sath, mere zindagi bauji barbad hujayegi....bauji please... she cried again and again but nobody helped her...hell no one was able to help her....maa aap tu mere madat ki jiye ....her mother was to numbed that she didn't know how to react...she approached her sisters who only cried and held her tight and cried with her....getting no help from anyone...she wiped her face and stood up in front of her emotionless father...in front of the person who ruined her life...who was unable to face her ...

Bij diya na aapne apne beti ko akhir...wah bauji wah...aap ki tu koi javaab nahi....apne hai beti ko bijdala...ek gambelar ki hatu....muji aapne hathu se todi zahar di kar mardi ji par es shaadi ko ruk lije...mai aapki aagi haath jole thi hu bauji....math ki jaye esa....her ashamed fathe could only bow his head down....he couldn't do anything except crying over spilt milk....getting no response from him...she screamed at him loud enough...i will never forgive you for that never do you hear me....

How can you do this to me...i hate you...i hate you....she collapsed on the floor crying until her tears died and there was no tears left...she felt numb, her body stopped reacting to anything....she didn't remember how they took her to the mandap how she got married.....

The last thing she remembered was that she was in a room and someone undressed her...her body was all ready numbed and reaction less, she didn't know what was happening she lay down on the bed and felt something heavy on top of her...the last thing she remembered was the sharp pain that she felt inside which made her gasp and she shut her eyes with the feeling of hatred...hated everything that happened......and hated this man more than anything.....

TBC

Meena/Mina/Sonam (confused dot com)
Edited by SonamKHAN - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaara91 thumbnail

can some one tell me...

how do you say gambler in hindi

thanx
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
meena gambler in hindi is "joowari" .. but who was bani forced ot marry? jai? the part was a bit confusing.. more than ur name.. lol... conitnue sooon yaar.. it sounds like a good SS..
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
another SS... i am glad...
u gave a teaser yaar.... continue soon...
Heartbreak thumbnail
Hey sonam another FF but u left us hanging in the suspence yaar who did I mean bani if im correct get married to I hope it was jai.

byebye
Love Perveen
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heloozs meena.,
a new ss!!
sounds very interesting..
do continue soon
ps: sorry my hindi is not dat good..lol
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hello mina
the start sounds good
bani already married to the gambler
and her father sold her

thats very bad yaar

do cont soon
looking forward to read 1 more of ur stories

lovelyyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mina yaar u came back with arocking story ur last one was fabu;lous
i am expecting thsi issimilar lines aswell
so now who is bani wedded to ? and bani's father is 🤬
alcohol has all this effects on it and now we can see that
waiting for second part
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Meena!
Great story line.
But i think Jai is not that bad............. But you have made Bani his wife??? right??
But will wait for the update. 
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it really do write more!