Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Johanne,

Please DO NOT respond to negative comments.

Ishia thumbnail
@ topic maker....

well. ur points  Y sid n riddhima should be together are actually well written.. but le me just put my points in it..     just because that riddhima is married to sid.. it dose not mean that sid deserves riddhima . more.. n cm'on  yaar.. how many marriage are very successful. which happened this way..... sid ne joh bhi galthi kiya kiya.. fine no offense with it...   lekin.. just saying that sid loves riddhima n he should be with her since they are married.. BS... soch lo agar riddhima sid ko choose karthi aur uski saath settle hona chathi hai.... wil she ever be true to him.. ya kabhi toh sid sochaga ki usnay galthi  karthi riddhima ko armaan se door karkay... He's a very nice guy, aur riddhima armaan ko kabhi bool nayi payegi.. i'm pretty dam sure about it.. even sid's love will not help her out to forget armaan..   waisa one question.. ARMAAN riddhima ko marne kayliay chod diya. iskay alawa koi points hai aap logo ki paas....  aaj tak armaan ney riddhima ko sirf diya .. pyaar ka naam dena hota hai lena nahi.. agar riddhima sid ko choose karthi hai then it will be she's just returing back what he had done for her.. something like giving herself for him coz he saved his life......

Sid deserves more a good girl than riddhim yaar.. n even riddhima does not deserve armaan any more..   

@topic maker.....................
STANDING OVATION TO UπŸ‘

amazing..........
amazing..........
amazing...........
writing

i m literally speechless
Edited by -Veena- - 14 years ago
mariaam thumbnail
@ topicmaker!

OMG u almost said what i wanted to say. i agree with you. sid's love for ridma is unconditional, he cares alot for her..!! on the other hand, arman's love is always physical......!!!
hum993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am loving your post......thanksxx
rinita thumbnail

I liked your explanation...they were some really good points.😊

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even I dont understand..after all  those things... Ridzy has to be with Armaan? If if the love has not happened, she is so looks upto Sid.. even after he gave her hard time, she still thinks high of him!!!! what does this mean???? She likes Sid a lot!!! Say it lady!!!!   She doesnt want to end her marriage is the bottom line!!!!!  Now. what? If Armaan, comes to know.. that she's married, body heat incident, photos.. everything.. ppl????? Ridzy still has to go to Armaan????  I dont get it
Extremist thumbnail
@ PoSt mAk3r...............Ur rEalLy A FabUlOUs PrSn WhO ThiNkXX So b3AutifuLy N WhO XplAinZz LyF'X ReAlItY iN SuCh N ImPressIv3 WaY..........U r3aLly Ne3D a CLAPPPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..WOndRfUl jOb reAly.............U hV XplaIn3d Ev3rythNg ShOoo NiCeLy n In A SuPrb Way..........    GOD BLESS u.....................
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! Topic maker you are awesome!!! That is exactly what I don't understand. AR fans are making the argument Rid can never love anyone like Armaan or their love is nothing like AR's. Well yes they just got married. If we are talking about time Siddhima is much closer to each in 3 months that AR was in their first 3 months. If this grows Siddhima's love will be much much more deeper than AR's love.

Second thing how many girls actually end up marrying their first love? ALMOST NONE!!! It's rare. Do those girls not end up loving their husbands? If your husband or wife's past lover came back would you want him or her to run back to the old lover?

If Siddhima breaks up I would consider this the worst message indian television ever gave to girls and boys. (even worst than saas bahu sagas) Breaking up with a man who saved your life on couple of instances and have come to love you, and who also happens to be your husband is cruel. It would show Riddhima has no integrity and no respect for her marriage. It's not like she can't love Sid. She herself has said usne Sid ka haath thama by letting Armaan go.

What happened to Armaan and Riddhima was bad but it was fate that separated them. If Siddhima separates it would Riddhima's decision and a pretty selfish mean and cruel one.

I would feel sorry for Armaan but Riddhima is a woman and she coped with the fact she will never be with Armaan. He should have the strength after he finds out.

Alu- thumbnail
Ok nice topic you had some good points
But i dont understand why you are trying to bring armaan-riddhima in to this
Actually its about sidma u should prove why it rules without proving armaan-riddhima dont
We have topics and valid reasons proving why they are meant to be together and we dont say it because armaan is way more good looking or w/e.
Anyways like u said they are many guys like armaan honestly they arent
There is no guy like armaan in this world no guy
I know many guys similar but they aren't armaan actually they arent even close to him

Actually ive seen more men like sid then armaan in the world
Ive seen many guys who know how much in love there wife was with some other guy in the past
But they've accepted it.Sid isn't doing something so great because many guys do that
Edited by Kajenaliya - 14 years ago