who will prateeksha choose

hassan.raza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys what do you think who will prateeksha choose raunak , or sashank well it seems that she may choose raunak ............... but is this track going in similar in direction as the movie hum dil de chuke sanam .............. i hope it doesnt ................. 😡😡😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kash prateeksha shashank ko choose kare.INSHALLAH
dolce123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will only watch if she chooses shashank......cannot stand the scenes with her and raunak 😡 no prasha means no pkb
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she will choose raunak until watever the raaz relating to raunak is not out.. but afterwards it will be prasha cause prasha is meant to be together n... this is how in all BT heroines the good married wife to her husband... n she doesnt have love for him but a respect a kind of respect where she thinks she need to be with her husband then things get diffrent so its typical thing n im 1000% sure it will be prasha if it not we will make sure it is! lol
Alina_ thumbnail
Pata nahi drame ko kia kar diya hai...
it was the best indian serial till sumo's Death...
Edited by Alina_ - 14 years ago
ak_09 thumbnail
i think she will choose raunauk because in all ektas shows the girl dosent choose her lover instead they start to develope feelings for their husband and prefer to be with them and forget their love so i
gess it will be prateeksha and raunak😭😭😭
Edited by ak_09 - 14 years ago
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they do ak_09 srry dono ur name.. they do that but not cause the girl has love for her husband yeh but not that kind of luv its more like respect... so thinking that we can be happy for a while
noha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whats their problem? They are so attracted to the movie Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. First Dill Mill Gayye and now this?🤢

But I have a feeling she will choose Shashank. I feel that maybe Raunak will leave her after seeing the cd.

NOHA😳
arya444 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am pretty sure it is prasha in the end.👍🏼 I think  she is forced to stay with raunak because of the raaz and the blackmail to stay away from shanks. 😳

But, once  shanks finds it out,( And I really wish he would hurry up instead of working on winning her heart over; After all, he knows Very well her heart is his!!❤️ And that she is staying with Raunak due to some majboori.😒 )then I think the marriage or whatever will blow sky high and she will finally end  up with shanks.😳👍🏼 Because, however much how duty tells her otherwise, she always knows in her heart she belongs to shanks and she can never win against her heart.👍🏼

Right now itself, I think her heart would have won,😃 had it not been for the blackmail and the reason behind it.

Edited by arya444 - 14 years ago