OUR stantpoint against Krishna's POV

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone.
The forum is full with krishna discussion thread and like you all i am here with another krishna thread.
let me tell you what is it all about? well as we have seen in last few episodes krishna is supporting pratigya.

Like he did during hawan when pratigya was supposed to change her name but he negated ss's point and prefered to call his wife with his name.

then he supported saxena family against komal's complaint by saying that u are doing all wrong.

last but not the least we have just saw in precap that he is agian gonna support shaymji's verdict.

so what do you think so frnd. is krishna really going through tranformation process? or is it something like prats's love is pushing him to do so?

there is a difference in between these 2 point if he is doing it for pratigya then abviously he wont care what is right or what is wrong he will just do it for his lady love.

but if he is doing it because he think its right then we can say he is really turning into gud person.(i know he is already having gud impression in our eyes)

so what do you think frnd? just comeup with ur thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am kinda confused! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I feel that he does what he thinks is right, but then uski actions are also biased by his love towards his family! Jaise wo Komal ko bolta tha ki jisse pasand karegi usko utha ke le aayenge! But then he himself ended up fixing her marriage to Adarsh as he felt that Adarsh will be right person for her!

So, πŸ€” his acts are biased by his feelings, but he also gives brains to whatever he does! So I am confused! πŸ˜†

Coming to his recent actions, I think he does things he thinks are fair, like protecting his wife and his in-laws from his behooda family! This time it seems more like his brains! 😲 πŸ˜†

Lol! Am confused by my own POV! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Between nice topic buddy! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by pritirays - 14 years ago
svkworld2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually you have raised very good points!! At this juncture we cannot say whether his actions are his love for Pratigya or because he felt it is right but will be interesting to know his thought process. I wish creatives can give us a little insight :)

If he is indeed doing it bcoz he thinks this is right, then Krishna is in the right directions and my FULL support to him.

BTW, I am new to the forum!!
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: svkworld2

Actually you have raised very good points!! At this juncture we cannot say whether his actions are his love for Pratigya or because he felt it is right but will be interesting to know his thought process. I wish creatives can give us a little insight :)

If he is indeed doing it bcoz he thinks this is right, then Krishna is in the right directions and my FULL support to him.

BTW, I am new to the forum!!

Welcome to the forum! 😊 You can introduce yourself here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1300664
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this is a very interesting question. i think that  initially everything he did was for the sole purpose of winning pratigya's love but now i genuinely feel he is beginning to understand right from wrong and is using his brains to think for himself.
Shabz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

I am kinda confused! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I feel that he does what he thinks is right, but then uski actions are also biased by his love towards his family! Jaise wo Komal ko bolta tha ki jisse pasand karegi usko utha ke le aayenge! But then he himself ended up fixing her marriage to Adarsh as he felt that Adarsh will be right person for her!

So, πŸ€” his acts are biased by his feelings, but he also gives brains to whatever he does! So I am confused! πŸ˜†

Coming to his recent actions, I think he does things he thinks are fair, like protecting his wife and his in-laws from his behooda family! This time it seems more like his brains! 😲 πŸ˜†

Lol! Am confused by my own POV! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Between nice topic buddy! πŸ‘πŸΌ

lol priti, krishna is the most loved character and the most confusingπŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

lol priti, krishna is the most loved character and the most confusingπŸ˜†

Nah, Pratigya is the most confusing character! πŸ˜†
Shabz. thumbnail

Nah, Pratigya is the most confusing character! πŸ˜†

most confusing, not sure...most stubborn and dense? yes!!!πŸ˜† how i wish she opens her eyes and accepts krishna's love😍
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabz.

most confusing, not sure...most stubborn and dense? yes!!!πŸ˜† how i wish she opens her eyes and accepts krishna's love😍

Ohhh, you mean she is the most dhakkan character! 🀣
Shabz. thumbnail

Ohhh, you mean she is the most dhakkan character! 🀣

yesπŸ˜†