Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamSwapnali thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yaay!! Hussain on No.2 ðŸ¥³ Hope someday he goes to no 1and stays there forever.. but in our hearts he is always no. 1😊
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KSG on #1, SA on #5, and JW on #10! 😳
All in the Top 10!
😃
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot for this vijay :)
according to me..trps wudnt be a good idea cos the system is a bit complicated anyways..and there r shows where popularity counts more than trps..so i hope ull think again before considering trps as one of the important aspects in this television ranking system
just my opinion :)
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sir for the information abt how the points are calculated
As u said tht u will be adding TRPS as a new parameter i  would like to put my point forward
I think tht this wont be a Good Decision as some shows being youth dont have tht much trps but the stars r loved alot.
More then this i think tht many of  I-F fans are in abroad and they do not count in trps but they have their own fav stars
So i would express my point saying tht this feature wont be good enought for calculating the popularity of any star
i hope my point in taken in consideration
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😊 Thanks for the post Vijah bhai.

Congratulations to HC@ #3 !
Congratulations AG, rank improved 2nd week in a row!
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the post Vijay Bhai
wow hussain is at # 2 great
hope to see him at # 1

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amby-

Thanks Sir for the information abt how the points are calculated
As u said tht u will be adding TRPS as a new parameter i  would like to put my point forward
I think tht this wont be a Good Decision as some shows being youth dont have tht much trps but the stars r loved alot.
More then this i think tht many of  I-F fans are in abroad and they do not count in trps but they have their own fav stars
So i would express my point saying tht this feature wont be good enought for calculating the popularity of any star
i hope my point in taken in consideration

Hi,

I am sorry but I tend to disagree. TRP is somewhere the barometer by which we measure how well the show is doing and how many people are watching it. If more people are watching it means that the actors working in the show is also getting some visibility and popularity. However this will still be a minor factor in the ranking system. We are still working on the algorithm so more information will be made available once we complete the same.

This factor is surely going to improve the ranking system.

Cheers,
Vijay

star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good to see Karan at his 1st position, the place belongs to him and Shilpa at 5th which good. Happy for KaSh being TOP 5's.

KaSh Rocks !!! xxx
srkbest thumbnail
Thank you
Congrats to all

But the idea of adding TRP as a parameter i feel is not a good idea. How does that say anything about the popularity of a star. That will give all the people from one serial same trp whether the actors themselves are good or bad. And the only ones to increase would be the saas bahu shows on colors or star plus. it doesn't say anything about the actors or their ability or popularity themselves. Also some of the actors that are popular among the audience if you look at the current ranking. Some are working in one show or some even two shows and some are not working in any shows currently so how does that factor into the trp they don't get any points for trp and some would get trp points for two shows?
I don't think including TRP as a parameter is a good idea. (just my opinion)
Edited by srkbest - 14 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyy! MJHT stars in top 12...

Ughh Suku on 13 hope her ranking goes higher soon :( 
so happy to see Rati on 4 since weeks  and Arjun on 6... yayy!! ArTi rock and rulee!!

Happy to see Yami-GK go higher with their rankings!! 😳