Written Update of March 30th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The show starts with rasel and ranbeer coming to bonglow and asking the person for the key and their room and ranbeer tease rukmi little but the manager is confuse but both laugh it out and leave to the room.  Madansing's health is not well and gishu and dapu try to help him but take his last breath and both rasel and rukmi come to house but it's too late and rukmi gets up seeing this bad dream. At the bonglow ranbeer and rasel open their room and talk its better than staying on the road and rasel goes to bathroom to change and his cell phone rings he thinks it his mom and apologizes for not calling but when rukmi says hello he gets mad at her and tells her that I cannot believe you can do something this low when you know that I hear your voice and I get angry and even at rasel but this time I won't let you succeed she is my wife and I will give her everything and hangs up the phone and moomal comes behind and tells her that she is so disgusting that she cannot see her own sister happiness and she tells her many things an rukmi leaves without a word and moomal worries that what if she tells about me and mohit and then counsels herself that she cant and if she does I will get her thrown out the house and wonders why mohit thinks she is nice (because she is too nice) and then we see mohit looking at moomals pic and his dad comes and says if you don't get answer from moomal soon I will get you married to the girl I want rather you like it or not and he is tense. At the bonglow light has gone and ranbeer tells rasel not to be scared as he will get the light form the front des k and rasel say ok as she come out the bathroom she is scared and calling ranbeers name and she sees some statue and gets more frighten and there is hand on rasels shoulder and she screams and show ends on rasel.

What you guys think? What do you like better and if you have suggestion please tell me so this is what I have come up with:

Ranbeer and Rasel =  Rasbeer  or  Ransel