Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
now they will focus on biranghi....that is the flip side of this flesh trade ending
rianicia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the epi and loved the update!!

Even kaddu believes Santu now, it high time for DM 😡
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 da update Uma!😊Cant wait 4 tonights episode....
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...................cant wait for some action today.............Dm and his chappals...............lets see if he is going to give them dand or moti will
shaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vote here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1368013

it is funny
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx..finally the sttupid pimping track is over..i wish they wrap up the biranghi track too bt tht is too good to be true..
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a ton  for the update, missed seeing the episode hope to catch the repeat and video uploaders jai ho Edited by surakshita - 14 years ago
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the great update Uma di👍🏼, finally Santu exposed them🥳, hope they'll not drag it long time😡
Moti and Maulik are chaalbaaz they are staying in DM house where she is living like a guest😡, the dialogue that Santu give to Bird brain like after marriage girl home is not in Mayykaa but in Sasural it just should be applicated to them also both are from "chotey jhatti" 😡
fuzzyface thumbnail
So Mada Sambrani ( Bird Brain) has seen the awful truth for herself.
(weep  yourself to death)😈
Good going by the ladies at least they have started to put their thinking cap on but the same thing  can't be said abt the moochwalas
I think Prena did a good job her expression were quite spot on. She looked like a real village girl in the saree too.😊
The same thing can't be said to the Birang (omg the background music was laughable 🤣). The girl who plays Birwa is just a bad actress period!. I mean I can still tolerate Jatin but the girl....wow she deserves a razzi award.
I felt like she was trying to be like Sridevi in Laadla (plz don't actress who plays birwa)🤢.
 I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but she is just bad.
( no offence, jo satya hai woh satya hai 😛)
Sandy definitely has a plan and it clearly involves bringing Santu down.
Maulik is a weakling he will break soon enough.
It is bad though Shardul is one of the better actor in the serial and they made him a pimp, dunno how Cvs are gonna redeem his character
Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago