Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Thanks Uma.....

Also I feel  tomorrow ......... MotiBen will say to DM........." Dont touch my son, u will get all the PAAP, Let me handle him .........."..........and trash him to pieces.................

Anu

Teh all her mistakes n paaps are forgivenโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
irinthom.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tanku fr such a grt update yaar... luv u yaar..............................
iSakshi thumbnail
the question is even if moti trashes maulik??? which is hard to believe... is she gonna thank santu like ever??? for bringin it out in the open>.> I think not b cuz moti is selfish and is just plain JEALOUS of everything santu has... such a wicked ******** TARUlatha ...........
ammoos thumbnail
Moti will beat Maulik and will send him to jail and curse Santu for being the MAIN REASON for it.. if she had not killed Arjan mera-beta- aisa-kabhi- nahi- karta type๐Ÿ˜ก and will pledge that she will ruin Santu anyhow๐Ÿ˜•
iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Moti will beat Maulik and will send him to jail and curse Santu for being the MAIN REASON for it.. if she had not killed Arjan mera-beta- aisa-kabhi- nahi- karta type๐Ÿ˜ก and will pledge that she will ruin Santu anyhow๐Ÿ˜•

well of course uma how can i forget... thats exactly what she'll do.. u r absolutely right... that snake.. she shud... just rot....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
shaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and mahaan santu again takes the blame ๐Ÿ˜†
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaanz

and mahaan santu again takes the blame ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
shaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

now the bird brain will actually start thinking properly and feel that is she took the blame now to save me then she must have taken the blame then for someone else.......i know... i know .... i have high hopes....   ๐Ÿ˜†
iSakshi thumbnail
i dont think santu is dumb to do that... let the *** bird brain suffer her own mistake...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ‘Thanks for wonderful update Uma, I bet you thought you were dreaming compare to the crappy episode you had update last week.๐Ÿ˜†

I must say I'm really loving santo in this roop and I hope it stay's even when everything is worked out.

I don't care if moti is going to hit maulik herself that statement about to don't hit my son was rude. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Why couldn't  she just say don't hit maulik why does it have to be MY SON, the same son DM consider his for the first 19 years of his life. You sponge of your brother your adult life cause you wanted your son to enjoy the comfort of living the rich life. Ungrateful witch. ๐Ÿ˜ก Pls for once CV let maulik pay for his crime. This GFN ๐Ÿคฌ has been forgiven for every crime he ever committed. I want all his bad deeds to come out especially with bacteria. I have nothing to say about my favorite couple, I hope they get married and while going on their honeymoon they ride of a very, very short pier to never return.๐Ÿคข

Oh BTW my favorite part was kaddu screeching, but you know it isn't enough we need her to cry more to the point of sucide.
๐Ÿ‘