Wrttn/Vid updt 30th Mar-Vasu hai ki manti nahin

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey everyone ...back with todays update ...apologies for being a bit late with it though ........

Video Update credit goes to Dhruvie:
                       https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1367656

Update

-Ragi nd Ranvir return to rajvansh house and ranvir hesitates in entering as he remembers the scene  when alekh left the house ....ragi see's his pain and comes and comforts him...and they enter only to meet up with vasu...who taunts them about why they have come back without alekh and sadhna ..only to be interrupted by Inderjeet who for once asks her to shut up ....(inderjeet cud have starred in the flick mujhe meri biwi se bachao ....)..but does vasu ever listen to ne one and she continues her nonsense accusing sadhna for not coming back and also for making alekh stay away ...she tells ranvir for alekh sadhi is more imp than you.....she ridicules them further when ranvir says that bhaiya has found his rite dir and he is very determined ...and it will be better for you  if you accept the truth soon enuf...Inderjeet says there is a limit to evrything Vasu n u have crossed yrs ..and ranvir says let me tell u one thing for yr benefit mom that alekh is not coming back ...and if possible change yrself and leave this issue ...vasu replies that she doesnt need to learn nething frm ranvir ...ranvir leaves .....avni is watching all this n njoying and she says to herself that  i'll make full use of this divide.

-Alekh is at an office ..filling job related papers and only writes his first name in the name column and leaves the education related field blank and hands the papers back to the guy

-The guy asks him why he has left his education related field blank  to which alekh replies that he doesnt have a degree and explains his case ,the guy says first complete yr edu n then come ...whose going to hire an uneducated guy ...alekh says i have work experience so the guy asks him if he can give some proof of that and alekh says he cant bring a letter as of now...so the placement guy says i cant recommend you to any company then ...alekh says ill do any job to which the guy says find one for yrself then ....alekh thinks to himself that i know its not going to be easy but i am going to do it ...i am going to fulfil my promise to you sadhna....

-Nani n sadhi are praying,kaushi joins in ...and they discuss the ram-sita murti that nani gave sadhi ....nani also says that its agnipariksha of sadhi's love rite now and now that salekh will come together it will be for 7 janam....the door bell rings n sadhi says it might be alekhji and goes to see ...and voila its vasu .....

-After 2 mins of everyone looking at one another ...kaushi greets vasu n says i knew a mothers heart can never be cruel(u bet ...mamiji) and that she will come to take u n alekh back to which vasu replies i am a mother rite ,but i am not a feeble or stupid mother .....i know my son has lost his way due to multiple influences..but i dont have to agree with him just bec i am his mom ...and i have not come to take ne one back ...and how ever much ne one tries to take him away frm me ...he is my son so he will come back to me...

-sadi says mumiji i'll  be happpy if he comes back to u but this time i have seen determination in his eyes ...he wants to find his idendity this time ..pls dont take this rite away frm him .....u hate me n i have no sol for this but dont take away alekhji's success frm him ....vasu says what do u want to say ...mamaji interrupts ...and gives vasu a fitting reply andasks sadi not to explain ne thing to vasu as she ccn never think like her ,  mamaji says that u have come here cause u r scared , u no longer have control over yr son so have come here to gauge the situation , Vasu says i am not scared and have not come here to gauge ne thing...mamaji says alekh has himself left yr house to which vasu replies that he has lost his way but he is my son and i know him well ...one week /7days and my son will be bak with me

-mamaji warns vasu but vasu continues with her bakwaas when mamaji says that  u r our guest and we see god n in our guests thats why i am requesting u to leave ...vasu says she isnt interested in hanging arnd either but she came to tell that the dream yr daughter is seeing will be broken pretty soon..and leaves from there ..kaushi is worried but sadi calms her down by saying god is ther n he'll look after everything....here in car vasu is fuming n saying 7 days are good enuf....

-ranvir is getting ready to leave when ragi says u r worried abt jijaji ...ranvir confides in her telling her even though bhaiya himself assured me but i am not comfortable dont even no if he has eaten or not ...he has lived well always and now he is searching for a job ...hows he gonna do all this alone ...ragi says thru problems  people learn and become more able ...vasu interrupts and says problems break people as well especially those who arent use to fighting them....

Precap: Alekh saves a guys life at a construction site 

Sorry for the delay guys multiple problems with comp as well as IF .as well as the mistakes....apologies .....but if u like my work hit the like button else ....cmon hit it u cant be so mean can u ......😉

Adios
-Pooja

Edited by rdfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
yeh bekarari kyun ho raha hain....Vasu janti nahin
😃
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa...today net is bit slow
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wonder y doenst vasu get the message that alekh LOVES sadhna + no matter wat she does that wnt change thanx 4 the update
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update...
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks alot for the update!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good work pooja
geart update. thanks.

vasu was dominant in today's episode. but I think that should be the end of her 'ghamand'

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
vasu wins the biggesst idiot of the year award..she just dsnt understand when to back off....mamaji's dialogues were the best..tht vasu dsnt have the capability  to understand sadhna's thoughts and character..👏
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, mamaji was on dot regarding vasu