Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
@ anju- I am glad you visited my channel and I had to arrange it into different sections coz I myself could not find the videos. πŸ˜†

@ Shreya- I am glad you watched it. you might have missed it coz of certain someone as my bg pic on my YT channel .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ooo i didnt notice the bg *innocent muh*
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg ritu as usual an amazing vmπŸ‘i luv dis song out of tum bin it really suits tasha well dneπŸ˜ƒ
-Ritz- thumbnail
@ sana- thanks for your comment. I am glad you liked it.

everyone I made a new short vm. Plz watch it and comment. 😊
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice work πŸ‘ By the way, can you make a Tasha vm on Kailash Khar's 'Saayian'?...that song really goes well with Naku, I think so...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Nice work πŸ‘ By the way, can you make a Tasha vm on Kailash Khar's 'Saayian'?...that song really goes well with Naku, I think so...

YESS!!! plss !! do make one on Saaiyaan !! i had been listening to it quite often these days imaging Naku .... the song really suits her!!!
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi ritu.....ur new vm iz awesum yaar.⭐️..am glad u made diz vm  coz itz my alltime fav music ya.!!D music iz frm a tamil movie "Minnalae" starring Madavan and Reema sen...!!

D lyricz of d song iz" u came az  a tender flower and took away my heart.... like a flash of lightening u stole  my vision...." 😳Hope diz helpz..πŸ˜ƒ

thank u loadz for making diz vm....I played diz vm of urz to  my family and dey all loved it...!!keep up d gud work yaaar...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

But ritu ..u shock me wth tat bad newz . Vatz happening  diiz dayz ritu?!!am like losing my fav channel now.πŸ˜•.juz hope dey don take any action ...feel really bad..glad u uploaded dem on zshareπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘tatz d biggest favour u hav done 2  uz ...thank u loadz yaar..!!πŸ€—keep rocking..!!
Edited by shonapinky - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
fabulous VM ritu...love the music. btw how do u know colors recognized the LTL content as theirs?
and i watched the song picturization on dutta remembering the incidents of that day which u had favorited. its a really nice song sequence.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ritu ..
I so much want to see ur latest VM on Tasha but cant as u knw YT has been banned at my place ..
If only u could upload on Zshare ..!😳
-Ritz- thumbnail
@ sub_rosa & SaraW- thanks for commenting. About Kailesh Kher song Saayian, I have not heard the song. Let me see what I can do but you'll have to wait a little longer since I have my final exams coming up.

@ Shona- thanks for translating the song that I used. I am glad your family also liked it. This music was also in the movie Rehna hai tere dil mein of course copy of the tamil version but I like the tamil version more even though I had no idea what it meant but now thanks to you for translating.

@Shreya- thanks for commenting. So you watched Kaminey song sequence in my favorite list. rravikhanna is the person who uploads the song sequence and also uploaded the 2nd kaminey song sequence only for all crazy laagi tujhse lagan fans like us. πŸ˜†
Below is the picture of the message that I get when I click on Copyright info button on the recent videos of LTL. So I'll keep checking and let's see what happens.

Okay the pic is really bad and so I have typed the message below.
It says:
Your video Dutta looking for Nakusha may include content that is owned or licensed by these content owners.
Content owner: Colors Type: Audiovisual content

What should I do?
No action is required on your part. Your video is still available worldwide. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.

What can I do about my video's status?
Please not that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. You may want to check back periodicially to see if you have more options available to you.
Edited by chandanafan - 14 years ago