Posted: 14 years ago

hey guys *waves *
i had started writing a 7 shot before my examz ...😆
and forget to post it ........😆
tell me hows it !!!!!!!!!😉

ROMANCE IN CAR
First Shot
AT  7:00 A.M.

The alarm start ringing , a girl of age 20 years is cuddling herself in the blanket  moaned and rubbed her eyes . She off the alarm and got up . Her hairs are in a mess as if she got an electric shock  , she stepped out of the bed and went to dressing room . She stood in front of the mirror and said ,"today ! u have to prove yourself Heer Maan . She took her bath robe and went to bathroom .

AT 8:00 A.m.

After taking a hot shower , she came out with a cute smile on her face.  She chose a baby pink sleeveless top with a blue coloured  shorts to wear . After putting on the clothes , she stood in front of the mirror and combed her hair and tie them in a high pony . She applied lip gloss and with a sigh she put a little make up and went downstairs .

IN LIVING ROOM ,

A old lady is putting butter on the toast said ;" heer beta ! Come and have breakfast ".

Heer dodnt reply as she was soo lost in thoughts .

Teji said , " heer beta ! where are you so lost baby !

Heer came out of her dreamworld and said ." Mom ! I m really nervous today . I will clear the test na' I don't want to fail again'.

Teji said ," nothing like that will happen heer ! Don't worry Its just a driving test , nothing else " she gave heer a assuring smile .

Heer said , " I know it's a driving test mum but I m scared .

Teji said , " Heer ! this time , I have chose the best driving teacher . He will teach you driving in just 1 week sweety ! just relax. She thought in her mind too( This driving teacher will be your soul mate too , he will care for your drive and you too )

Heer said , " thank you mum ! I love you .

She hugged her mum and ate her breakfast and sat down on the sofa and waited for the trainer .

(Actually heer is scared because all the trainers had injured due to their distraction .

Now you guys are thinking what made them distracted . Well , they all were so lost in heer 's beauty that they forget to teach her . They forget that she doesn't know how to drive and that's why she speed up the car so much that the trainer got injured . I know it's a silly thought but what to do )

At 10:00 A.M.

The door bell rang and Heer went to open the door . She saw a handsome guy leaning the door wall . As she said ." hello !. The guy lifted his head and saw her face . Heer saw his chocolate eyes and lost in them , even she forget to ask his name . she stared at him shamelessly . She thought ," this guy is shoo handsome . She want herself to sink in his chocolate eyes . She saw his broad which was revealing from his undone uppermost two buttons.She want to feel his heartbeat .

And

On the other hand  the guy stared at her shamelessly and  thought ;" She has angelic eyes ,. I want to eat her caramel skin . She has a delicate figure with the right curves which were showing because of her short top. He wanted to touch her , kiss her , melt with her ''''''..

Hello " this interupted both of them . Both shift their gaze to the lady who said this . Their standing Heer's mother .

She came forward and asked the guy's name ." beta ! may I know ur name "

He answered with grin on his face "prem juneja "

Teji smiled and welcome him inside

He  came inside the house but Heer is still standing there thinking about this guy looks.

Teji called heer inside the house .

Heer sat on the sofa opposite to prem's seat . She felt uncomfortable feeling his gaze on her . he was constantly staring at her .

Prem winked at Teji and signaled her to begin their plan .

That's it guys ''.

Now you are thinking about the plan ''.

What plan ? which plan ?

U guys will find out this really soon .

Ps : hey aishu ...
u wanted to read this na ......😳
go ahead ........😆

part 1 : page 1 ..
part2: pg6
part3:12

Edited by meeshti. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heer.maan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi sweetheart me first to comment 
 its really very nice....wonderful.....awesome.....
waiting for the next shock and ya we believe that all the
driver faint out bcoz of heer's beauty koi shak nai hai.....👏

Edited by heer.maan786 - 14 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful start with suspense

breaking my head to find the plan?

clueless.

continue soon.
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hihi finally wooh '
reserved m going to eat and then come back i didnt had my lunch starvingg
unreserved now *
hello meesthi waves back *
lolz u too short term memory loss patient exam mein sab bhool gayi lolz answer sheet mein sab likha ki nahiii sahi sahi bata ????
chal padhne de phir bataungi how was it ????????????? bangggg on headdd*
accha u liste nshot ka koi naam to dede kam se kam like
HUMTUM & CAR
HAHAAHAHHHAHA
u know mujhe pata tha tera dimag shai kabhi nahi chalta hia and now m sure
lolz 7 pm
7 pm matlab saam ke 7 baje lolz woh shaam ke satah baje uth ke nasta karegi hey bhagguu
change kar jaldi my goodness anti meridian aur post meridian mein antar nahi pata isse hayeeee yeah phream karte karte sab bhool gayi
lolz tht line wa shillarious like she got an electric shock idea bura nahi hai prem ki life se isse fenkne ka hmm sochna parega
lolz isme un drivers ki koi galti nahi hai madam agar pink top aur shorts pehenegi to isme kisi ki galti nahi sivaye uske
hahah tejiii yeah he is best an lolz kahin shaadi karwane ka irada to nahi lolz driving teacher ke bhesh mein hamara groom
ahahah lolz saare ddriving teachers hone wale dulhe hi the kyaaaa hahaha
my god chun chun ke piece likhti hai tu meeshti
i was so mad ki after telling me the story on gmail u didnt post it i was abt to kill u u know tht bcz the story appealed me so much
wooh lolzz meeshti she saw his broad????? chest toh likhna tha my god teri galti nahi hai soch ke hi i am drooling aajkal tu rraw tension bahot likhne lagi hai hmm
well heer koi toffe hia jo khayega tu prem sharam kar u were dating me naq ???????????
lolz staring session merqa dil to tut gaya hayeee
and teji planning hmm damad ko wink ye budhiya thik mnahi hai hmmmmm
it looks like main heer aur meeshti teji hai thts why winking prem hahahahah
loved it
and i dont htnk i need to say do pm me ???????????????????????/
love
aishu

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 14 years ago
NidhiMittal thumbnail
wow nice

nice
plans in first part

plz continue soon
Edited by meetun66 - 14 years ago
mandy60 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow nice update
continue soon
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
wat can the plan be??? 🤔
plzz do PM me
Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome

thnx 4 the pm

continue soon

KAmal
anishajk99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL START........SO TEJI'S PLAN IS TO BRING PREMEER CLOSE...........LOVED IT.............PLS DO CONT ASAP.........THANX 4 THE PM.......
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey...
that was a great update...
btw... is prem and teji planning something together??
cnt wait to read the rest..
pls update the next part soon... :D