Things I Noticed - 03/26/10

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
*sigh* I know how totally late this is - and I am so sorry! 😳 BUT, if it's any consolation I figured out why my allergies were exceptionally bad this weekend. My mommy thought that the weather was really nice this weekend so she left the windows open throughout the house. Needless to say, I was in my room most of the time - either passed out on medicine or browsing around on IF (LOL! Yes, that's all I did this weekend). And today, when I finally decided to walk outside and get some work done, what do I see? The windows open with pollen-filled breeze flowing into the house. LOL! So, hopefully now that THAT is figured out,  I won't be having anymore surprisingly unbearable bouts of my allergy attacks and I can totally do the TINs on time - YAY! 😃 Anywho, enough of my blabbering - I am going to assume that this might turn into an angry/painful/heartbroken TIN, so read at your own risk! 😆

• This could totally be me suffering from the after effects of my medicines, but did anyone else think that Dutta's wound look some what real? (picture below) I mean, usually you see pink/red pain on the "wounded area" - but this time it was more smudged, more "dirty". I don't know - maybe it IS just me. But I thought it looked real. 

Real or Not? - That is the question... 🤔
  • When Dutta first saw Supriya in his room, he was surprised at her presence - he wasn't sure why she'd be there. He had not expected her there - which says a lot given that she's his "fiance" (he should be "expecting" her to be around). And then his expressions change as he "registers" Supriya's presence and her disgust (even though she tried to hide it) - and once he'd "realized" that you could SEE the sarcasm on his face, like the fact that she'd been disgusted by his wound just proved what he'd been thinking/saying for so long i.e. she did NOT understand the idea of marrying him, in fact she probably didn't even "want" to. And that realization forced him to look away from her - he did not want to see her "pretend" otherwise.
  • Can I say I love Mishal's command over his expressions? His face changed "just enough" to get the next subtle transition in - nothing over board and always very very in control. I mean it is amazing to me how "Dutta" went from this:

Surprised at Supriya's presence.

to this:

Recognition of HER being there.

to this:

Sarcastic-contempt at her vain attempt at disguising her "disgust".
I am absolutely bowled over my Mishal's ability to express - I mean the ONLY difference between Dutta's "recognition" and his "contempt" is the slight fall of the corner or his lips. It's absolutely BRILLIANT! 👏
  • "Bardasht nahi hota na itna khoon dekh k?" - Seriously, who else totally clapped at that dialogue? Anyone? I did! I would have whistled too if I knew how to - Dutta Bhao completely called Supriya's bluff and I loved it! He KNEW she was disgusted at the sight of his blood - and no matter that she tried to ACT otherwise, he KNEW! *victory dance*
  • I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Supriya totally "missed" a beat at Dutta's sarcastic question - it took her a moment too long to resume her "nautanki" (as Dancingdoll calls it! 😆). Needless to say I LOVED to see her squirm - even if it was for a moment.
  • "Ye kaise ho gaya..?"  - Bwaaahahahahahahahaha! 🤣 Did ANYONE else notice Dutta's "nod" at that question - like he was thinking "Yeah yeah, keep up the act - here we go again!". Seriously? Did anyone? Lol, I did and I loved Dutta calling her bluff! He KNOWS - he knows she's lying. If he doesn't know about the mavali, at least he knows about her dislike of him - and that's a lot. Especially when the male leads are used as eye candy while the female leads run the show - I love to see a male lead who actually doesn't have Jell-O for brain. Dutta uses what he "sees" to decide what he thinks of the person. And so far he's seen her act horribly rude to him for a long time and then just change over night - THAT is not right and I am glad Dutta realizes that too.
  • When Supriya comes and stands right by Dutta, he glances at her through the corner or his eye - to me it felt like he was giving her a warning glance. Like he was telling her "You've come this close - don't come any closer!". Or maybe that was just me projecting my hatred towards Supriya's close proximity to Dutta. 🤢
  • When Supriya was asking Dutta why he went even when she'd asked him not to and why he hadn't cared about the "apne" before he decided to go, did anyone else notice how "annoyed" Dutta looked at that time? He got really fidgety and irritated - kept looking around and "moving" in his seat. Like he did NOT want to hear her pretend and treat him like an idiot anymore.
  • You know, Nakku asked Dutta the same thing Supriya just asked - but it was amazing how different both those "interactions" were. While Nakku was concerned and you could sense her "pain" - you could tell that Supriya was just being dramatic (probably learned from the mavali!) with her "KIYOUN gaye! KIYOUN nahi suni meri baat!". Nakku didn't get dramatic - she didn't even raise her voice as she talked. Her voice was soft and her questions quiet - but you could HEAR the pain in her voice and see the concern on her face. With Supriya, the "act" was so evident - it was nauseating. 🤢
  • Did ANYONE see the "disgust" flash on Dutta's face as he heard Supriya's "Mere barey mein kiyoun nahi soocha?" - it was like he was repulsed by her ability to try and "emotionally blackmail" him. She KNEW what his work was, she KNEW what he did - like he'd said, if she couldn't accept him and his profession then WHAT was the point of this? She sat there being concerned yet she asked such a stupid question? Why would she mix his business with his relationship?! And how can she sit there and claim to "love" him if she doesn't even understand such a basic thing about him - what he does is his work and it will NOT stop!
  • When Supriya told Dutta "Meri jaan bhi ab aap mein atki hui hai.", he seemed to think about that for a moment - as though he was trying to decide if she meant it or not, until he reacted a verdict that she did NOT. And then he turned away from her as if trying to physically block out her enticing words and her visible deceit.
  • Dutta SAW Supriya reach for his wound with a piece of cotton and he does what? He gestures her to stop! *victory dance* And you know what I loved most - that he did not feel the need to EXPLAIN to her why he was denying her this right. He had explained to Nakku why she didn't need to clean his wound, even tried to make her feel better by telling her that he was used doing "this" on his own - but with Supriya, it was just a raised palm. He did not want her cleaning his wound and that is ALL she needed to know! *some more victory dance*
  • "Nahi! Aaj mein apki baat nahi sunoongi!" - So I totally wanted to ask Supriya "Pehley kab sunni thie?!" when she said that. What? I am curious - WHEN exactly has she obeyed Dutta? Unless trying to seduce him is her way of "obeying" him - seriously, this is one twisted chick. 🤣
  • You know, when Supriya told Dutta that she wasn't going to listen to him "today", Dutta turned away from her - to me it felt like he was sure that she wouldn't actually do anything and so he let his hand down. If she was going to do something i.e. clean his wound - she would have done it without "announcing" it first. I can't help but think that if Dutta would have just raised his "palm" at Nakku without saying anything, she'd have silently but resiliently moved around his hand and tried to reach the wound. It was only because he ASKED her not to do it, that she replied by a very simple yet resilient "Main karey gi.". I feel Dutta KNEW that if Supriya was going to actually clean his wound, she'd have pushed past his palm without the whole dramatic announcement. Or so I think. 🤔
  • "Mujhse nahi dekha jata app ka behta hua khoon!" - Dutta was totally "studying" Supriya and her "act" by now. As she said this, he looked up at her as though to really see her and decide how big of a "liar" she is. He knew she was lying and he wanting to look her in the face as she did it - I loved that! 😃
  • "Khatra meri zindagi ka hissa hai. Agar tum meri zindagi ka hissa ban na chahti ho, toh khatre ko apni zindagi ka hissa bana na hoga." - Simple, precise and EFFECTIVE. Dutta hadn't spoken but one more sentence before this, yet BOTH times he left Supriya speechless! She's done all this "nautanki" asking him why he went and if he didn't care about her - but he nullified all her dramatics by a simple statement. That danger was a reality of his life and if she wasn't able to digest that, then she had no business being here i.e. STOP with your nautanki! *victory dance*
  • "Supriya tum Dutta Bhao sey shadi kar rahi ho - adat dal lo, khoon kharabe ki. Zakhmon ki aur goliyon ki. Yehi tumhare honey waley pati ki zindagi hai. Agar tum kisi aur ka khoon us k haathon mein dekh kar daro gi, toh uska saath kaise nibhao gi?" - When Dutta described life with him, there was no "fun" involved. There was no "happiness", no "positivity" involved. He wasn't "Dutta Patil" or even "Dutta" - he was "Dutta Bhao", the gangster. That was the most important part about him that he wanted Supriya to understand - while Dutta's around Nakku, he tries to make Nakku understand the "Dutta Patil" who's become "Dutta Bhao". But around Supriya, all he needs is for understand that he's "Dutta Bhao" - it's the most "distant" and "to-the-point" description of himself. There are no emotions involved - just facts. Simple, cold, hard facts. And if she wants to live with him, she's going to have to come to terms with those facts. That's is ALL.
  • As Supriya continued with her "act" while she stood by Dutta, you could see Dutta "hear" what she had to say and UNDERSTAND that it was all a pretense. He heard her claim that she wanted to "be there for him" and that she'd be able to walk beside him - yet he knew it wasn't true. In fact he called her on it - "Baatain karna aasan hai Supriya." - he knew she wasn't really sincere in her claims and that she probably didn't even understand the reality of her "promises". So he gives her one more chance to back out - she doesn't understand what it's like to live with a "mavali" (although I beg to differ because in my opinion she already "loves" one!) so she cannot possibly claim that she'd be able to live with one. He kept giving her "excuses" - all she had to do was TAKE it and make a run for it. He was practically handing her her coveted "freedom" (something he hadn't really confiscated to begin with) on a platter yet she was stupid enough to not recognize that? She still kept pushing forward with her lie? I am sorry, but woman you TOTALLY deserve Dutta's wrath when it comes your way. 🤬
  • I love how self-aware Dutta is - he is under NO denial that he is in anyway a "catch" (although again, I beg to differ). He knows who he is, what he does and how "disliked" he is. And he understands if people do not want to be around him - he isn't self-centered or narcissistic, like the regular sociopaths (probably because he isn't a sociopath). He makes sure people around him get a fair chance to "get out" of being with him - they should understand what the "pros" and "cons" of being with him are and then they should make an informed decision - WHATEVER that decision might be. I like that. 😃
  • Did anyone notice Dutta's SUBTLE nod when Supriya said that she wanted to "apna" all his pain? I don't know why but I felt like he was thinking "She still isn't going to give up is she? Her pretense is going to continue." He didn't believe her, but he was done "explaining" and giving excuses for her.
  • When Supriya reached for Dutta's wound again, he reflexively stops her. But when she insists, you can almost see Dutta reason with himself - "She IS your fiance, you SHOULD give her a chance.". And that is when Dutta lowers his hand but he looks away - he is NOT comfortable with this, but he is going to give it a shot because that's what he SHOULD do. I love how he is so "fair" even if it's at his own expense. *sigh* 😃
  • Dutta noticed Supriya getting "disgusted" by the wound and that's all it took for him to "revoke" his own decision of giving her a chance. She CLEARLY did not want to do this and he had no desire to be the center of someone's "disgust". I felt that Dutta was almost annoyed at Supriya by that time - he'd told her she didn't have to do this, told her that she probably wouldn't be able to accept him and his "bloody" profession. And she went ahead and told him that she'd be able to do it if only he gave her a chance. So he gave her a chance, but what did she do? She looked like she couldn't bear the sight of him - THAT irritated him. He doesn't like being lied to and he does not need someone who doesn't want to be there around him. I felt it almost bothered him that Supriya was so disgusted by the his blood i.e. disgusted by him. So he tells FORCEFULLY that she will not be able to do this as he takes away the cotton from her. And then he calls her bluff again - tells her that her "tongue" says something different and her "face" portrays something totally different. She could SAY that she wanted to be there for him, but he could SEE that she didn't. It was almost like he was saying "I'm not blind and I'm not stupid - QUIT lying!".
  • Supriya really looked helpless as Dutta walked away from her and to his closet. She looked so "cornered" - like she WANTED to do something but she just couldn't stand the sight of his blood. And she was totally reprimanding herself for that - as much as I hate Supriya's ignorant and vicious behavior, I think Ridhi was amazing in this scene! 👏
  • So while Supriya went on with her "drama" Dutta totally ignored her and as he put on a new shirt. LOL! I loved it! 😆 Even as she "screamed" in pain, he just finished closing his closet door and turned around looking annoyed - probably thinking "WHAT now?!". 😆
  • I know we all "hated" Dutta caring for SUPRIYA - but I totally LOVED that Dutta was concerned about someone who got hurt REGARDLESS of who they are. He was upset and irritated with her up until a moment ago, but as soon as he turned and saw her bleed his first instinct was to help her. He dressed her "cut" and applied pressure and THEN he looked up at her as if trying to figure out what to make of this.
  • Supriya brought up all the same topics once again and Dutta really seemed to be "studying" her this time - to me it felt like he was deciding if she was really that delusional that she would fake something like this or if he was just being hasty in his decision. And when she said the whole "Zakhm apko lagaingai aur dard mere dil ko hoga." line he almost reflexively shook his head - he did not want ANYONE to be hurt as a result of his actions, especially if they didn't do anything wrong. He didn't really "trust" her yet - he was still deciding what to make of this "let-me-cut-my-wrist-so-you-know-how-much-I-love-you" act from a 90's movie!
  • Okay - THAT was a forced hug! She totally threw herself on him - there was nothing else he could do except for throwing her off (like the mavali did! 🤣) but she'd just gotten hurt and THAT is not our Dutta. He wouldn't walk away from someone in pain. In fact as she cries into him, he hesitates to "pacify" her. He does not feel comfortable doing this - but she was crying and in pain (and he probably thinks because of HIS rude behavior). He felt it was his obligation to help her and so he "hugs" her back (that was SO not a hug though... Or maybe it's just me? 😕). There was NOTHING romantic about that gesture on Dutta's part - it was a very comforting gesture if you ask me.
  • When Nakku first walks into the room and sees Dutta-Supriya in a (awkward) hug, you could see her trying to deny it. Like she thought if she could WILL it with a strong enough heart, that THIS wouldn't be true. And then as she realized it was true, you could see her inability to look away - it was like a horrible accident that, as painful as it to see, you just canNOT look away from! And finally, as the pain of unrequited love washes over her she silently steps out of the room - all the while her excruciating pain absolutely evident on her face. Once she's outside of the room, she immediately tormented by the memory of what she just witnessed - she TRIES to put up a strong face and to reason with her self (you can see her try initially as she looks around and tries to hold in her cries). But the pain was too strong and it broke through all her defenses and streamed down her cheeks as tears. Her limbs go loose in pain and she drops the tray - and then she runs away from there. She wants to go as far away from the source of this torment as she can - so she runs without looking back! All the while remembering what she saw - and rushing over herself to get out of there. It was absolutely heartbreaking - almost like a scared/hurt child wanted to get AWAY from what caused their fear/pain.  
  •  I LOVED how Baabi "massaged" Sethji's legs - it was such a maternal thing to do. So simple yet such a "loving" gesture. It was really heartwarming - for some reason I absolutely LOVED it.
  • From the moment Nakku crashes into the guesthouse door and calls onto her mother, you could see the fear/worry in Baabi's eyes - SOMETHING was not right and she knew it. SO she came running to her daughter, lovingly caressed her head and asked her what happened - and Nakku reached for her mother's arms, as if she needed to hold on to her just so she'd be able to bear the pain. They walk outside and collapse to the floor - pointless things like "finding a seat" were just NOT important at that time. And once there, Baabi's worry/pain is evident - she is hurting to see her daughter cry like this.
  • As Nakku tells her mother that she thought she could bear all of this she grabs for her mother's hand - putting up a semblance of a "strong front" - "Mere ko laga tha main sab seh le gi.". But the hurt is back as she talks about Dutta getting married to Supriya - like that thought was just too painful now. Her "laugh" at Dutta's happiness being enough for her was such a reminiscent laugh - like that thought was from SO long ago that she didn't even remember, like she'd lived a lifetime in the few moments from Dutta's room to her's. She cries out in pain at her inability to pacify her heart - because she's reminded of the mind-numbing pain she just felt as a result of this failure. "Aayi, aisa dard hoga mujhey kisi ne nahi bataya tha." - it was SUCH a helpless cry for help. She was in pain and it had taken her by surprise - she did NOT know how to bear it, she wasn't prepared. She didn't know - and her pleas to her mother about this were heart wrenching. She tells her mother that it was HER who tried to get Supriya and Dutta together - that she had TRIED, hadn't she? But now that she has succeed to some extent, the pain caused as a result is excruciating and it's unbearable. When she's reminded of how she wasn't able to "see" Supriya and Dutta together, the pain oozes out of her through her voice. She doesn't understand WHY she's feeling this pain - she had done her share of "preparation", she KNEW he was getting married to someone else. She should be prepared - then WHY is she not? WHY does it hurt so much? She didn't understand where she slacked off - she wants to know what MORE she could have done, anything to stop this pain. *sigh*  And she needs her Aayi to understand just HOW bad this is so she decided to give an "example" - of when she was young and was caught in a flood. JUST like she was suffocating then, she's suffocating now - JUST like that. She wants her Aayi to understand just how bad it is to she could figure out how to help her. But even as Nakku "hopes" for help, she knows that there is none to come. And so she asks her Aayi - "You'd saved me from dying then - who's going to save me now?". It was such a painful acceptance of her "demise" - she KNEW no one could help her now, no one could ease the pain - and she'd almost accepted it. And that acceptance broke her apart - so she lowered herself into her mothers lap and cried her heart out. *sigh* I don't know about the rest of you, but this was the MOST heart wrenching scene I have EVER seen.
  • From the moment Nakku tells Baabi that she's thought she could bear it all, Baabi KNEW. She knew what this was about and she knew that her worst fears were materializing. And you could see her realization and helplessness wash over her - she knew why her daughter was in pain and she also knew there was nothing she could do about it. So she cries for her daughter and cries with her - caressing her head. When Nakku tells her that she didn't know it would hurt this bad - Baabi shakes her head, as if willing for her daughter's pain to go away. And as she watched her daughter cry in pain you could see HER horror and her own pain flash on her face. She was helpless - she couldn't "heal" her daughter and that was unbearable to her. When Nakku started talking about the "flood", Baabi KNEW just how horrible this was for Nakku and it was painful to her. With every word out of Nakku's mouth, Baabi realized how deep her daughter's pain ran and it caught her by surprise EVERY TIME. Like just as she accepted that her daughter was in a certain amount of pain, she was made to realize that the pain was a lot WORST. And that realization came to her as a blow each time.
  • When Nakku falls into Baabi's lap, I loved how Baabi caressed her back and asked her to cry her heart out - while she simultaneously cried at her daughter's pain/misfortune. She KNEW that was the only way to help her daughter - to let her cry and cry with her. She tells her that I warned you - but not as a "I told you so". It was more like she was trying to "reason" with Nakku and help her come out of this mind-numbing pain - if only she understood WHY, maybe she'd be able to find her way back to her mother and away from her pain. And as she realizes that this might be "hard", she turns to God and asks him WHY he had to do this - it was her sheer cry of helplessness. She wants to know WHY her daughter was in pain - He was God, He could have helped - then WHY didn't He! *sigh* I loved how beautifully Chinmayee portrayed Baabi's pain. Just loved it!
  • Okay, seriously? Ye larki ABHI tak chipki hui hai? What has it been - at least 5 minutes? Get OFF the guy! Geez. GO hug your OWN mavali - leave our "mavali" for Nakku! 😡
  • Did anyone else feel that Dutta wasn't sure what to do in this situation? Like he didn't know how to react? I felt like he wanted to move away but then he didn't know if he should - he didn't know if he should even move his hands or if he should wait for her to move first. I could see Dutta's discomfort at the situation quite clearly. Or maybe it was just me? 🤔
  • So, Dutta "pushed" Supriya off. He was the one who finally decided to pull away. Can I do a victory dance? And am I weird because I think there was NOTHING romantic in that "hug" - not how it started, nor the duration of it, neither how it ended?
  • Dutta pushes her away and he sees Supriya acting a bit "woozy" - I love how he looks at her hand to figure out what's going on. He is smart and perceptive - he didn't just stand there going "Supriya tum thiek ho?!". THAT would drive me up the wall - Dutta knew she was hurt (although if you ask me it was NOT bad at all!) and he realized why she could be getting faint. So he went to the (magic) closet and got her a shawl, wrapped it around her. And then the girl literally FELL on him as he tried to move away - at that point I am not sure what else he could have done other than pick her up and take her to her room. She was getting ready to pass out on his bed in his room OR on him - he couldn't just step aside and let her fall (as much as I would have wanted him to!). *sigh* I really love how much of gentleman Dutta is. He would NEVER leave a girl in trouble - and throughout the "hug"-"carrying-her-to-the-room" he was absolutely proper. There was NO random touching and no "sensations" - you know what I'm talking about! When a hero touches a "girl", they show the strong winds blowing and then romantic background music to suggest that he "felt" something special. In this case there was NOTHING! He was just being a gentleman - making sure the girl was safe and in her room. He doesn't even do the whole stare-at-you-and-walk-slowly deal! He looked at her periodically to make sure she was okay but other than that he was totally focused on getting her to her room - and he was walking at a normal/hurried pace. *sigh* Where can I get one? 😍
  • By the way, you can totally see Dutta's in pain as he is walking down the stairs - at one point he even stares as Supriya and I am sure he was thinking "I'm injured and you decided to slit your wrist (unsuccessfully) and pass out on me!" 😆. And then he looks ahead while he tries to bear the pain and continues stepping down.
  • LOL! Dude you can totally see the picture of mavali's shirt button getting ready to pop off as he stood in front of Supriya's room and saw Dutta walking down the hallway with her! LOL! I would have posted a picture but I am sure that would cause a revolt by people who'd be disgusted/traumatized! 🤣
  • Yaar he has SUCH a feminine "chaal" - I CANNOT get over it! It kills me EVERY time. Bwaaahahahaha! Just watch him walk up to Dutta and then down to the door with him - you'll see what I mean! 🤣🤣
  • When Dutta put Supriya down, you could see him feel pain in his own injury - he just "beared" it silently and moved on. *sigh* WHAT a gentleman!
  • Dutta puts Supriya down and makes sure she's okay, then he slides the covers on her. He looks at her one more time to make sure she's comfortable and then he gets ready to  leave - is it just me or was there really NO attraction there?
  • And she reaches for his arm? SERIOUSLY? Ever heard of overkill, lady? Haven't you done enough of your drama today - haven't you finished your quota for the day? Just let the man LEAVE! Geez! 🤬
  • Dutta was just as surprised as us when Supriya grabbed his arm (like he was thinking "Oh, okay - what...?" - I mean he wasn't upset but he just did not expect to be "stopped" then) - until he turned to see her and realized that she was "trying to sit up". So he thought that that's probably why she reached for him and he helps her with it.
  • Seriously? NOW the mavali is acting "possessive" and worrying for his girlfriend as he stands outside waiting for Dutta to come out? Where is all this possessiveness when he decides to pimp his girlfriend out? Look dude, do us all a favor - take your girlfriend, keep her close to your heart and LEAVE from here. Dutta doesn't want your girlfriends, we don't want to see her and you apparently (suddenly) don't want her around Dutta too. So be a man, take the girl and "fight" for your love - stop being a sneaky little rat! 🤬
  • "Kaafi dair ho chuki hai." - Was it just me or did anyone else feel that Dutta was talking to a two year old who was asking for ice cream in the middle of the night? Comes to show how childish Supriya's antics are - he is literally treating her like a loony bin patient or a 2 year old kid. NO maturity at all!
  • When Dutta asks Supriya to rest and stands back up, he looks at her for a moment or two - I felt he was still trying to understand what had just happened. Like he was lost in thoughts and he just happened to "look" at her too long while he was thinking. He was trying to decide what to make of the whole "slitting-the-wrist" act and then he turned and walked away. Not just you Dutta, even I'm a bit perplexed by that random event - WHAT was that sheer stupidity? How was cutting yourself supposed to prove ANYTHING? Idiots - mavali ki baat sunni na tabhi!
  • Dutta walks to the door in thoughts and then realizes that he's getting ready to leave - so he asks Supriya to go to sleep - I feel that he feels somewhat responsible for Supriya "slitting" her wrist. So he's being a little extra careful around her. I know it's not his fault - but he feels that he'd been too rude to her and had caused her to lash out as a result of being "cornered". He's told her he didn't believe her and she did what she thought best to make him believe her. So I feel that he was just being a little more careful around her - asking her to sleep and sliding on the covers. Especially because he doesn't even LOOK at her as he says this - there are not "feelings", just obligations maybe but no feelings. Or so I think. 🤔
  • He doesn't look back once as he walks out and closes the door. *sigh* I don't know why but I loved that about him - it was a very respectful gesture. At least to me it was. *sigh* 😍
  • I see man boobs and buttons ready to pop off - guess who I see? Bwaaahahahahahahahahahhaha! 🤣🤣
  • NOW the mavali cares for her? Only after Dutta's turned the corner? What a wuss!
  • I'm sorry, what was the point of the whole "throwing-the-shawl" act? In case you are forgetting, Dutta did NOT slit your wrist and neither did he ask you to! You DID that all on your own. Aik toh the guy helped you out and kept you comfortable and you have the audacity to be ungrateful to him, AGAIN?! Seriously, I don't know why their ungrateful behavior keeps getting to me - but it does. And it really really makes me mad! 🤬
  • WHO has told the mavali that a "kiss" heals everything? Seriously, who? Because I want to know who to go beat up if I get to see that man plant ONE more kiss on Supriya. It is GROSS and unbecoming, especially when they are in her fiance's house. He needs to get a grip and soon - mavali! 🤢
  • LOL! Right after he kisses her hand, he LOOKS at it as if making sure that it got "healed" - and THEN he looks at her for confirmation! And she gives him a small nod to hint that it did?! And then he smiles back in "pride" at his work and she returns the smile! Seriously? Bwaaahahahahahahhahaha!! Kahan sey aye hain ye namuney! 🤣🤣

So I am totally excited for today's episode - I know it might be featuring a "Dutta-Supriya" proposal, but I think I want to see how. *hides behind her laptop* LOL! It won't be that bad - I think. Happy thoughts guys! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow wonderful update.
With pics the updates are even more interesting.
Edited by aarathikb - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarathikb

wow wonderful update.

With pics the updates are even more interesting.

Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it - I know it's a couple of days late. 😳
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

it is a wondeful update.

Again thanks for posting dutta's pics.
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariescott14

it is a wondeful update.

Again thanks for posting dutta's pics.

You're so welcome! And I totally need an excuse to post Dutta's pictures - trust me, it was NO work at all! 😆
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I JUST finished the 25th  March TIN and now you put up THIS one?😆

I've got a lecure now so I'll do it when I come back!

Aisha xxx😎
charlie1950 thumbnail
its was hearting to read ur pov and gave a different perspective to the episode .i didnt watched the episode even now but really enjoyed reading ur thoughts and insights.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesum TIN Fivr ...
& thank u so very much 4 not postingthe Hug pix ....it would hav been a torture ..!😆😆
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI JIJI, u did it , cool, i'am in an extreme rush now, have an appt, and then off to wrk, when i get home, i'll read it,, i saw the pics,,  haaye haaye, c ya
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Fivr: This one's for tonight!