Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
SR fan following is on the rise indeed. CV's the only way u can save ur show is by getting SR 2gether 4ever!😊
Edited by Jennifer.L - 14 years ago
dmg_mjht55 thumbnail
no i really dont lyk sid character  mean not 4 hez a kabbab ki haadi but hez character is lil too weird lyk 1st lyking tam den lyking ridz den fighting with ridz  nd again luving her dis too confused character
i hv always said that we r no longer the minority
sanjjy thumbnail
See guys, ya the SR fans are increasing on this site (tho AR are still significantly higher), but you have to remember we aren't the only fans the world, I mean there are fans who may not write or don't even visit this site (and by fans I mean of both SR and AR) - the only honest way to quantify  this is the TRP raise and I know and ALL you SR fans know that the TRPS were raised  ONLY because KSG came back and subsequently because they were darn low during the SR bonding period, it's pretty safe to say, that most viewers want AR, that may change later on (tho I'd guess it'd take a miracle, most of us are darn loyal) but for now and for some time to come - it's not gonna change. So I don't know if you can really say SR is their only safeline, I mean logically and statistically and without a bias, that can only be based on TRP and for now those side with AR <3 Edited by sanjjy - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Mars35913062

ar forever
ridhima is still afected by armaan prsense even sid knows that
ar forever
ridhima may respect sid for what he had done bt she can never be able to love her the way he loves armaanπŸ˜ƒ
do u want sid to be deprived of love whole life?

The very fact that Sid knows about Riddhima's past and does not put any pressure on her decision is a higher form of love. This is what love is all about - Giving. You can't demand love? This gesture goes in favor of Sid.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: johanne

welll thank you Mars, spot on... and how refreshing... in addition it does not insult our intelligence like others... fully agree..

nicely saidπŸ‘πŸ‘
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanjjy

See guys, ya the SR fans are increasing on this site (tho AR are still significantly higher), but you have to remember we aren't the only fans the world, I mean there are fans who may not write or don't even visit this site (and by fans I mean of both SR and AR) - the only honest way to quantify  this is the TRP raise and I know and ALL you SR fans know that the TRPS were raised  ONLY because KSG came back and subsequently because they were darn low during the SR bonding period, it's pretty safe to say, that most viewers want AR, that may change later on (tho I'd guess it'd take a miracle, most of us are darn loyal) but for now and for some time to come - it's not gonna change. So I don't know if you can really say SR is their only safeline, I mean logically and statistically and without a bias, that can only be based on TRP and for now those side with AR <3

KSG was present in DMG for two years before new intern came. At that time I observed the TRP rating and found that DMG was near about 0.6 to 0.8. So what would you say about that time. The TRP was very low. Why? Wasnt KSG there? So dont say that the TRP is increasing only for KSG. Second thing I want to say that just to look at this web site india forum you may be in misconception that KSG has a huge fan follower. Actually in total india I dont think that KSG has that much fan follower. If he has that much fan then in "Jalak Dikhlaja 4" competition he would never be third. He would bit BB or atleast secured 2nd position because the audience also voted at that time.

So without the presence of Sid character the DMG is just nothing but a DULL show. What will we see if Sid is not there? AR romance? We have already seen this for two years. Now nothing new remaining as there would be no struggling and any serial cant go just on the base of as usual love story. Just watch MJHT. There every time we find some twist and that we normally like to watch in a serial. If during the last three month time I have anything to watch in DMG then it is only SR. If Sid was not there then I dont think that anyone would watch DMG since KSG was also not there. Finally I can give you guarantee that if KW leaves these show then only KSG could do nothing to raise its TRP. Both KSG and KW need to work together to maintain its TRP higher.
..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
belive me or not most of the fans r just tolerating s because of R and R because of A.So atlast its all about AR and ya most of the sr fans that u r talking about r KASH or kasu fans.most of them r not even interested in watching this show
Mars35913062 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devilseye99

belive me or not most of the fans r just tolerating s because of R and R because ofA.So atlast its all about AR and ya most of the sr fans that u r talking about r KASH or kasufans.most of them rnot even interested in watching this show

Thanks. It took Armaan 2.5 yrs to built up this fan following and that too he had all the time to romance, hug, lift and dance, i.e. he had no challenge. For Sid to build up his fan following in just over 3 months is something remarkable. He has to actually face the initial resistance from Armaan's fan. Today his fan following may not be as high as Armaan's and if the writers handle it right he is going to surpass it. If CVs can pull through this Sid Riddhima pair they definitely will. Look around, its happening on TV, on Silver Screen, in Sports everywhere. People never forget good performances of the past but fan following changes with time and performance of the present. For serious viewers who seek entertainment in a show and like to follow a storyline will develop a strong bond with Sid which they earlier had with Armaan.😊

..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mars35913062

Thanks. It took Armaan 2.5 yrs to built up this fan following and that too he had all the time to romance, hug, lift and dance, i.e. he had no challenge. For Sid to build up his fan following in just over 3 months is something remarkable. He has to actually face the initial resistance from Armaan's fan. Today his fan following may not be as high as Armaan's and if the writers handle it right he is going to surpass it. If CVs can pull through this Sid Riddhima pair they definitely will. Look around, its happening on TV, on Silver Screen, in Sports everywhere. People never forget good performances of the past but fan following changes with time and performance of the present. For serious viewers who seek entertainment in a show and like to follow a storyline will develop a strong bond with Sid which they earlier had with Armaan.😊

aha he took  3 months to get famous
2007 Hottest Actor on Indian Television GR8 Magazine
2008 GR8 Face Male Of The Year Dill Mill Gayye as Doctor Armaan ITA Awards 2008.(Indian Television Academy Awards

Edited by devilseye99 - 14 years ago