Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanakhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

@sanakhanna you wouldnt now the first thing abwt what TRP are . btw TVR and TRP are two different things.

knoe d difference ver well n m student of advertising .so obvious ke i knoe it.
ziyamalhotra thumbnail

The member who quoted me

What can i tell you when you are laughing at your own comment of SR
Dmg became a joke after SR track and now you
Let them be a joke and enjoy laughing writing a book
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you completely
SR rocks

Take Care
Zoya
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
topic maker no offence against u but i think every pair gets certain fan following wen shilpa was der kash was rocking wen shilpa left some people accepted kasu too wen sukriti left jenni came people loved kajen too n now people love sidma too i think every pair has some people who liked them but i think ar fans still want ar back inspite of so many ridzs but the day kw or jw leaves the show sidma will go down
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ziyamalhotra its obvious that yu are jelous of SR
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
disagree.....AR Forever..
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ANfan1000

Hey Mars....

So true to everything u have written......Its sad the PH, channel and CV's are at the mercy of one character and his die-fans that they have to literally butcher the beautiful, heart touching SR they created......and I dont wanna start talking abt Tamana coming back!!!....

KW-JW are simply adorable as SR......they complement each other so well!

KW-JW u rock!!!

Totally agree with you. They are butchering the storyline for the sake of one character and his fans. Since when did DMG become a one man army? Also these were the same fans who accepted the storyline when Ridhima was changed twice. If they could accept a new gal as Ridhima two times then is it so difficult to accept a new character alongside Armaan? It would be interesting to see how they take that track further, rather than seeing the same pair on screen. Even if the story had taken KKHH route wherein Sidma were just engaged and not married then also it would've been fine to have shown Ridz going back to her love. Here she has a husband who married her at a time when people were questioning her sanity, her parent's upbringing. He supported her throughout. They potrayed their relation in a beautiful manner and now this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any point in others watching this show if CVs are only interested in what AR fans have to say? Then I suppose the rest of us should quit it.
pavs thumbnail
i so agree with you mandy...the show shud be given some logical attribute..sidma are married and tht z how the show should progress from here... n the fact of the matter is that SIDMA fans are increasing by leaps and bounds..n i am sure if they show a concrete story and a right choice made by riddz the number will increase..as far as arman is concerned he should get a new girl..tht will make the shw interesting also n wel get a refreshing change from seeing the same couple doing the same jaded romance...n to all AR fans the trps has been going downhill since eons even when ksg ws very much part of it...n dont be under the misconception that Sidma fans are less..maybe they are minority in the forum but you never know what the reality is like for those millions of viewers who do not know abt IF.
Edited by pavs - 14 years ago
sweetmaya_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you are absolutely   right   ; Mars35913062  .but  people are Mental .
that time isnt far when we ll b at par with the AR fans