Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I LOVE ITTT  good post i swear i read it all :)
jas2010 thumbnail
SIDDHIMA IS THE BEST..........................
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mars35913062

The old die-hard AR ardent fans want to see AR together at any cost no matter how the storyline is twisted  and some of them even hate the SR pair and at times dislike what Riddhima has done or Sid for not have guts to tell it to her mother and so on..

Since the beginning of this year there is another group of fan-following coming up who like/appreciate the SR pair. Who are these people? Why are they falling for this SR pair?

As regular watcher of the shows there are few things for which one would like or dislike the character.
1. The role in the story line.
2. How the actor is performing.
3. How the actor looks as a person. physical charm i.e. beautiful, handsome, bodytype.

Let me get the last one (#3) out of the way. Anybody who likes the show because of the physical charm only are the fans who can live with the posters in their rooms. They are blinded by the physical beauty (which has its own marks and I also look and like a person physically but its not the only criteria!!) Bollywood/Tellywood is full of actors whose beauty is par none but they are not the successful actors.

Let's get back to the #1.
This is in the hands of the scripters and their storyline. In case of Riddhima and Sid, they built up a new track in which there was a different type of tussle/interaction (hate/hate, soft/hate, soft/soft and now possiblylove/love) and which attracted a lot of new people towards the show because when they sit in front of the TV they want to see something which is presented nicely and keeps their interest alive. They are mostly the people who are open to new ideas. Riddhima and Sid have a good role in the storyline not just eye-locks or baby-doll eye fluttering looks. It was a full fledged development and it was intense and viewers accepted it.

Now #2
Jennifer Winget and Karan Wahi, are they successful in delivering it? In my opinion its a  yes! They are convincing and are performing better than everyone else on the show. Fortunately the roles are for the same age group so their acting looks natural other than occasional glamour which is needed in the showbiz. Karan Wahi has been successful in changing his image. Jennifer Winget needs a separate thread.

Now SOAPs and shows which run over a long time will keep on changing shapes. Its a reality of life. Sunil Gavaskar was the greatest batsman of his time but presently who is???? SOAPs are like trains. People will keep on boarding and leaving at stations, only few travel from first to last stop and they are the ones who are most sensitive and crib the most as if they own the train.

In my opinion SR fan following will increase further and the show's TRP will rise subsequently if the DMG team maintains a strong storyline for these 2 characters (and add more threads to the serial with time) and not get carried away to play stupid tricks in changing actors unnecessarily. The show needs to be built-up again and currently SR pairing is the only lifeline available to them.

I so agree with you and those written in red is what i applaud you for. ๐Ÿ‘
ritusaluja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SIDDHIMA is the best....luve JeRan..luv SR to the core...
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
you are right there ... there has to be something about thwe two that people like them...
yes my heart still melts when i see AR, yes, i feel bad they are not together...
but i also feel happy when i see the way SR relationship has evolved over time...
there is a silent understanding between the two, that makes their relationship real...!
only since its a show, and there are other leads, sadly these guys aint getting what they deserve....

love,
niha
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love this post. i watch DMG for 3 years but i really become mad for SIDDHIMA pair.๐Ÿ‘
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh God yes totally agree.. I hope CVs reeeaally do read this.. Its what DMG needs right now.. KW is awesome in every way nd WE all feeel what SID goes thru, when he goes thru sth bad or good.. CVs should STOP torturing ARmaan nd focus on SR & ARsh tht will make DMG good to watch..
thanks for the post!!
AMAMMA thumbnail
Fully agree with u..............
lord_kalki thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar...I think that I am getting emotionally attached, kind of addicted to SidMa...I really dont know if this is good or bad,...But I cant stand anyone between them...I have watched DMG for 3 long years but I have never loved any couple like this....After SR my most fav couple wud be Abhi-Niki....If anyone dares to separate SR, I will turn into a murderer...I swear....SR ROCKSSSSSSS......HATERS SUXXXX
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
SR are a Hatkey couple๐Ÿ˜ณ
Especially Sid is a sweetheart and Riddhima completes him soo well !!!